+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone ordered driving history from Victoria? Urgent help pls

rakspat

Sep 30, 2018
You are applying under EE right? If so. there is no need for a hard copy. Since you will submit it electronically, even a hard copy will still need to be scanned and submitted as a PDF file, so a PDF file from VicRoads is already doing the same job. The PDF file worked for me, my application is already reaching the security check stage now.
Thank you

rezyper

Jan 30, 2020
I lived in Victoria, Australia from 2003 to 2005. I am applying under Express Entry now in 2020.
According to the Police Certificate requirement for EE (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html), it seems that a Police Certificate for my time in Australia is not required because that was more than 10 years ago.
However I see a lot of people talking about the full licence history search in Victoria. I'm so confused now. Any expert please kindly advise that whether I need:
(1) both Australian Police Certificate and Victoria licence history search, or
(2) only Victoria licence history search, or
(3) none of them is required

Thanks guys !!!

rakspat

Sep 30, 2018
I lived in Victoria, Australia from 2003 to 2005. I am applying under Express Entry now in 2020.
According to the Police Certificate requirement for EE (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html), it seems that a Police Certificate for my time in Australia is not required because that was more than 10 years ago.
However I see a lot of people talking about the full licence history search in Victoria. I'm so confused now. Any expert please kindly advise that whether I need:
(1) both Australian Police Certificate and Victoria licence history search, or
(2) only Victoria licence history search, or
(3) none of them is required

Thanks guys !!!

I think none of them required.
Because traffic history is in addition to police clearance.

shiv92

Sep 17, 2020
I lived in Australia before but moved to India last year, and I have applied federal police with mailing address mentioned of my relative still living there, so the address mentioned in certificate will be mailing address or current residential address, also will it cause a problem if the address mentioned is the Australian mailing address?
In addition, the driver history report I ordered has my previous Australian address and not my current Indian address, so can this cause a hurdle as well?

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
I think none of them required.
Because traffic history is in addition to police clearance.
I m already gone through this. So I m pretty sure that you need to provide a clearance letter from Vic roads along with your police clearance; this letter from vicroads will show all the records of your driving history. And it is essential for express entry application to provide along with all the documents at the time of submission. If you don’t provide the application will be rejected as incomplete..

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
I lived in Australia before but moved to India last year, and I have applied federal police with mailing address mentioned of my relative still living there, so the address mentioned in certificate will be mailing address or current residential address, also will it cause a problem if the address mentioned is the Australian mailing address?
In addition, the driver history report I ordered has my previous Australian address and not my current Indian address, so can this cause a hurdle as well?
First I got my pc from Victoria at my friend’s address to receive it sooner. And it was the same address what I had on my Victorian license. I got my address changed on my license before I left Melbourne to be easy to get any mails from vicroads.
But my immigration consultant told me to get it delivered at my current address in B.C. canada. Then I applied again and received here in canada.