+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone here who already submitted documents for OOPNP ?

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,

Anyone from us who already applied and submitted all docs for OOPNP to their office?

thanks.
I am planning to submit in couple of days.

Network for post submission querries about OOPNP and timelines.

Aquarian25

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
ntwkengg said:
Hello all,

Anyone from us who already applied and submitted all docs for OOPNP to their office?

thanks.
I am planning to submit in couple of days.

Network for post submission querries about OOPNP and timelines.
Hello ntwkengg,

I submitted my application to OOPNP yesterday. Lets see how it goes. It's a good platform to connect and help each other with their applications.

rahulpatel

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Those who submitted or planning to submit docs have any kind of connection with ON. I got PT yesterday. CRS 475. M also planning to apply next week but still taking some time to come to conclusion.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rahulpatel said:
Those who submitted or planning to submit docs have any kind of connection with ON. I got PT yesterday. CRS 475. M also planning to apply next week but still taking some time to come to conclusion.
With your score, recommend you wait for the next draw before deciding. All the best!

Oka

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Guys

I got PT from ON with 439. and i m planning submit my documents.
But currently i m working in quebec province as temp foreign worker.. and i m planning to request to asses my application under CEC.
does it have any impact wrking in quebec province....???

or do i need to leave the province just to prove them ???

ohcanada!

Jun 5, 2015
Oka said:
Guys

I got PT from ON with 439. and i m planning submit my documents.
But currently i m working in quebec province as temp foreign worker.. and i m planning to request to asses my application under CEC.
does it have any impact wrking in quebec province....???

or do i need to leave the province just to prove them ???
I had a similar case as you. I used to work in Gatineau, Quebec but lived in Ottawa, Ontario. These 2 cities are only separated by a river. So I used to cross the bridge everyday to go back and forth between these two provinces. I wanted to apply for CEC but I wasn't sure if I would be accepted. Technically, you could still apply for CEC but you will have to convince them that you don't intent to live in Quebec.

Fortunately, I had a good job offer from Ontario so I switched. So I think I am safe. I am assuming my Quebec experience will be accounted for 1 year experience in Canada needed for CEC as Quebec is in Canada.

ByeByeIndia

Nov 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi frends,

I too got OPNP invite.
But its written we need to contact ontario within 45 days to accept the invite.

Can u pls guide what this means?
Do we need to mail them or call them or contacting ontario simply means preparing our file and submitting it to them within 45 days?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ByeByeIndia said:
Hi frends,

I too got OPNP invite.
But its written we need to contact ontario within 45 days to accept the invite.

Can u pls guide what this means?
Do we need to mail them or call them or contacting ontario simply means preparing our file and submitting it to them within 45 days?
That is what it means.

Holmes Family

Jun 10, 2015
Johannesburg - South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Hers:6221,4011 His:2174,2717
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Haha, yeah, Apply within 45 days.

Our application is going off this morning. Should arrive in Ottawa early next week.
With CRS of 468 we were hesitant but hey, all in right? If we get a Invitation before the PNP is appvoed then some cash is lost but at least we got the last few docs sorted. If we dont get picked from a draw and didnt apply, can you imagine the regret... So yes we are hoping that things go smoothly and it arrives there early next week.
Im also thinking that in the next 2 weeks the application count is going to increase making processing times longer. Hoping us early birds get our PNP's processed much quicker than 90 days :-X :-X :-X

AB3087

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Holmes Family said:
Haha, yeah, Apply within 45 days.

Our application is going off this morning. Should arrive in Ottawa early next week.
With CRS of 468 we were hesitant but hey, all in right? If we get a Invitation before the PNP is appvoed then some cash is lost but at least we got the last few docs sorted. If we dont get picked from a draw and didnt apply, can you imagine the regret... So yes we are hoping that things go smoothly and it arrives there early next week.
Im also thinking that in the next 2 weeks the application count is going to increase making processing times longer. Hoping us early birds get our PNP's processed much quicker than 90 days :-X :-X :-X
Yes i agree its worth taking risk. Sooner we snd application sooner will they be processesd. All d best

MyLifeMyWorld

Oct 17, 2014
$1500 is the overall application fees right ? Irrespective of the number of dependents accompanying the primary applicant. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MyLifeMyWorld said:
$1500 is the overall application fees right ? Irrespective of the number of dependents accompanying the primary applicant. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Flat fee of 1500 CAD irrespective of the number of dependents.