+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone here who already submitted documents for OOPNP ?

ByeByeIndia

Nov 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Freinds,

There is a question:

If you intend to work in an occupation that requires licensing in Ontario, do you have a certificate of qualification issued by a provincial orterritorial body?

I am applying under FSW category and have 3 years of experience in 2173 (SOFTWARE ENGINEER)

Please guide

ultra99

Jun 25, 2011
Holmes Family said:
Haha, yeah, Apply within 45 days.

Our application is going off this morning. Should arrive in Ottawa early next week.
With CRS of 468 we were hesitant but hey, all in right? If we get a Invitation before the PNP is appvoed then some cash is lost but at least we got the last few docs sorted. If we dont get picked from a draw and didnt apply, can you imagine the regret... So yes we are hoping that things go smoothly and it arrives there early next week.
Im also thinking that in the next 2 weeks the application count is going to increase making processing times longer. Hoping us early birds get our PNP's processed much quicker than 90 days :-X :-X :-X
Ottawa? OOPNP is Toronto...

manhar1985

Star Member
May 22, 2015
preeti.msingh109 said:
I submitted it yesterday too...bt i hav sent it from India so it shall take 4 5 days to reach....fingers crossed :D
Hi there I am also from India and planning to submit my documents in a weeks time.

Just to be double check below are the list of documents which I need to send. Please assist me in case i am missing something

1. ECA Copy - I have it. Will send one copy of ECA
2. IELTS report- I have it. Will send one copy of report.
3.Employee referral letter - Will notarized from local lawyer of my country.
4.Family ties in Ontario- My relatives are in Canada. Will take their passport copy and address proof to show they are in Ontario. I will ask them, to scan and email me which I will include in a package along with other documents.
5. Bank Draft payable to Ministry of Finance Ontario - I will arrange this for $1500.
6. Passport copy of main applicant and all dependent- I will arrange this
7. Two photographs of main applicant - I will arrange this
8 Filled Application form- I will fill this.
9 POF : Will show some liquid cash and some FD's getting matured in 3 months time

Other than documents mentioned above , please let me know if I need to send anything more or if I am missing something.

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
manhar1985 said:
Hi there I am also from India and planning to submit my documents in a weeks time.

Just to be double check below are the list of documents which I need to send. Please assist me in case i am missing something

4.Family ties in Ontario- My relatives are in Canada. Will take their passport copy and address proof to show they are in Ontario. I will ask them, to scan and email me which I will include in a package along with other documents.
5. Bank Draft payable to Ministry of Finance Ontario - I will arrange this for $1500.
9 POF : Will show some liquid cash and some FD's getting matured in 3 months time

Other than documents mentioned above , please let me know if I need to send anything more or if I am missing something.

thts all , but i would suggest to add your pay stubs and employment contract or offer letter as additional documents if you have them. all the best

manhar1985

Star Member
May 22, 2015
futurecanadiannew123456 said:
thts all , but i would suggest to add your pay stubs and employment contract or offer letter as additional documents if you have them. all the best
Thank you

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
manhar1985 said:

I made a demand draft...as its same as bank draft...n it was payable to Ontario Minister of Finance (as mentioned in Application Guide)

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
i have made a demand draft too, hope they accept it.
I am stuck on getting original bank statements which i have to get from my home country as i have accounts there. and its headache to collect from banks. rest of the docs are ready/ i hope i send my docs as early as possible.

manhar1985

Star Member
May 22, 2015
manhar1985 said:
Thank you
Just to double clear myself. I am not able to arrange employer referal letter in company letterhead as my employer said NO. Thats why decided to go for notary and get it notrized from local lawyer. Hope there will be no problem in this.
Also I will ask my relative to send me their canadian passport copy,address proof and 6 M bank statement. But my question is how will ontario ministry will check they are my relatives. I mean no where in these documents it mentioned that I am related to them.

Apprecitae any help from all experts here.

CanadaImmi2015

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manhar1985 said:

Is a birth certificate not required?

This is what the application guide says

Identity and Civil Status

You must submit documents that verify your identity and civil status:

Supporting Documents

Two original photos of yourself to the specifications stated in the Application Guide [LINK].
A copy of your Birth Certificate or an acceptable national document if an original Birth Certificate is not available (i.e., letter from appropriate government authority indicating why your Birth Certificate is not available).
A copy of your entire passport, as specified in the Application Guide [LINK].
A copy of each dependent’s passport page showing his/her photo and personal information, if applicable.

manhar1985

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Do we need to send copies of all our degress and education certificate.

Certified true copies of applicant's university degree(s), college diploma(s) and/or occupational certificates * it says as mandatory in application form

or ECA will be sufficient.

Also please can someone tell me the format of letter of intent to reside In canada

manhar1985

Star Member
May 22, 2015
manhar1985 said:
Just to double clear myself. I am not able to arrange employer referal letter in company letterhead as my employer said NO. Thats why decided to go for notary and get it notrized from local lawyer. Hope there will be no problem in this.
Also I will ask my relative to send me their canadian passport copy,address proof and 6 M bank statement. But my question is how will ontario ministry will check they are my relatives. I mean no where in these documents it mentioned that I am related to them.

Apprecitae any help from all experts here.
any advise on above please

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,

How do you print your application form once all the details are filled?

I tried to go to last page and then enter review summary page. so all the pages opened but I noticed couple of tick marks and city name was blank although I printed it. After that when I go down and click print form then those couple of tick marks and city name are blank. show what to do? Any other way to print?

charger01

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2015
Nomination.....
06-08-2015
AOR Received.
24-08-2015
Passport Req..
01-21-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-02-2016
LANDED..........
02-05-2016
Had the same issue of blank city so took the print out and filled with black pen. Its there on the form but while printing it doesnt show seems some issue on the form.

svlinas

Apr 3, 2015
I have a Masters degree from Canada and Bachelors degree from India. I don't have an ECA for that as it was not required for EE.
My question is
In the OOPNP form, should I enter my bachelors degree information. If I enter would OOPNP reject my application and I lose my 1500$.

Aquarian25

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
svlinas said:
I have a Masters degree from Canada and Bachelors degree from India. I don't have an ECA for that as it was not required for EE.
My question is
In the OOPNP form, should I enter my bachelors degree information. If I enter would OOPNP reject my application and I lose my 1500$.
Yes, if you enter Bachelors degree without ECA, your application will be rejected(no refunds) or may be considered as deemed incomplete(in this case they will refund the amount)

Did you not mention your bachelor degree in your EE profile? If you had, then EE profile would have been ineligible, due to missing ECA for foreign degree.