+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone here who already submitted documents for OOPNP ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hariskhan said:
(1) My intention was to immigrate alone. Settle. Make it possible for my family to join me, once I have made it. Don't want my spouse and child to go through hardships during immigration

If you're legally married while applying, you'll have to declare that you're married and the system will calculate the CRS score differently for you than for a single applicant. Whether the spouse accompanies the PA immediately or not is irrelevant, the marital status has to be declared as-it-is on the day.

(2) Nope, didn't know about that. I'll look into improving my Listening score. That's a good one

(3) I was of the impression, that spouse ECA, IELTS was only necessary, if I needed/wanted her to work in Canada. That not was not my intention. So, I'm not focused on that.

It is indeed optional - some applicants utilize that to score up to 40 additional points under Human Capital Factor.

Also, my marriage is not stable "as it is", right now. So, I'm not sure, if I'll still be married or divorced by the time I apply for immigration.

Sorry to hear that and wish you strength and peace during these turbulent times. However CIC is inflexible and non-empathetic to personal life situations, I recommend that you be honest about your marital status in your EE profile and let the system calculate what it will.

richkar99

Star Member
Apr 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-10-2015
AOR Received.
05-01-2016
Med's Done....
10-01-2016
Passport Req..
21-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2016
I have submitted my docs last Friday (19th June), it will take 4-5 days to reach them as I have sent it from India.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you all for replying to my topic.

Now extending further, please reply if someone got acknowledgement already through OOPNP. As I just checked one spreadsheet for OOPNP and according to it 4 people got Acknowledgement from OOPNP. So if anyone got please share your timeline and in what mode did you received your Acknowledgement by email or by post (mail) ?

Here is the link to OOPNP spreadsheet as found from other post in OOPNP related topic:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D1jY1FN5VuUoiacSUqYXCw45Zb6UXKsvA5Q_j5umaWM/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Thank you.

Nikhil89

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2016
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
manhar1985 said:
Thank you
Hi Friends,
Can anyone please advise me if it's mandatory to show PoF as deposit only
I'm planning to show my PoF as Deposit + equities + mutual funds is that going to be enough?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nikhil89 said:
Hi Friends,
Can anyone please advise me if it's mandatory to show PoF as deposit only
I'm planning to show my PoF as Deposit + equities + mutual funds is that going to be enough?
You can't use volatile assets like equities or MFs as POF - it has to be cash in the bank for the entire sum.

Nikhil89

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2016
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
Asivad Anac said:
You can't use volatile assets like equities or MFs as POF - it has to be cash in the bank for the entire sum.
Thanks asivad anac,
What i understand is that CIC requirement permits having Mutual Funds and Equities as POF i thought the same would be valid for OOPNP

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nikhil89 said:
Thanks asivad anac,
What i understand is that CIC requirement permits having Mutual Funds and Equities as POF i thought the same would be valid for OOPNP
You're mistaken - both CIC and OOPNP insist on bank statement(s).

You already know what OOPNP says in the guide about Settlement Funds. Below is CIC requirements on POF.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Purpose

To confirm whether the applicant meets the low income cut-off (LICO), as assessed by amount of money they hold compared to the number of people in their family

Document requirements

The applicant should provide official letter(s) from financial institution(s) which list all current bank and investment accounts, as well as outstanding debts such as credit cards and loans.
The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the account numbers, dates of when each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance in the past six months.
Other documents may also be requested, as necessary.

Individuals who must submit this documentation

The principal applicant

Nikhil89

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2016
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
Thanks asivad anac for your detailed explanation

svlinas

Apr 3, 2015
hariskhan said:
With the above info, if I apply for OO PNP, at this point in time, and they refuse my application .. which has a good of happening .. do they reimburse the fee I paid with the application ? Does it go to waste ?
Hariskhan, you can apply OOPNP (thru EE) only if you get invite (PT) from Ontario. Ontario sends PT only if your score is above 400.

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
You're mistaken - both CIC and OOPNP insist on bank statement(s).

You already know what OOPNP says in the guide about Settlement Funds. Below is CIC requirements on POF.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Purpose

To confirm whether the applicant meets the low income cut-off (LICO), as assessed by amount of money they hold compared to the number of people in their family

Document requirements

The applicant should provide official letter(s) from financial institution(s) which list all current bank and investment accounts, as well as outstanding debts such as credit cards and loans.
The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include applicant's name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the account numbers, dates of when each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance in the past six months.
Other documents may also be requested, as necessary.

Individuals who must submit this documentation

The principal applicant
Asivad does that mean I have to submit all my bank details including all credit cards and debt I have???

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jemdill said:
Asivad does that mean I have to submit all my bank details including all credit cards and debt I have???
That's what it appears to indicate but CIC isn't keen on knowing your personal balance sheet. They simply want to be reassured that you have at least as much account balance as required. Ignore the portion about liabilities and just get the account balance statement as required.

All the best!

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
That's what it appears to indicate but CIC isn't keen on knowing your personal balance sheet. They simply want to be reassured that you have at least as much account balance as required. Ignore the portion about liabilities and just get the account balance statement as required.

All the best!
Thanks bro :)
I already sent the docs to OONP with POF that includes

Mine 6 months bank statements from canadian banks- only chequing account (from 2 banks)
Spouse salary bank account statements- only chequing account (6 months)
Official letter from bank shows my current balance of $15k
Declaration letter from my sis
wire transfer receipt
Mine and spouse's T4s and payslips for last 2 years

Hope these will be fine..

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jemdill said:
Thanks bro :)
I already sent the docs to OONP with POF that includes

Mine 6 months bank statements from canadian banks- only chequing account (from 2 banks)
Spouse salary bank account statements- only chequing account (6 months)
Official letter from bank shows my current balance of $15k
Declaration letter from my sis
wire transfer receipt
Mine and spouse's T4s and payslips for last 2 years

Hope these will be fine..
Way more than what most people would send. Shouldn't be a problem. :)