+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone here who already submitted documents for OOPNP ?

svlinas

Apr 3, 2015
Aquarian25 said:
Yes, if you enter Bachelors degree without ECA, your application will be rejected(no refunds) or may be considered as deemed incomplete(in this case they will refund the amount)

Did you not mention your bachelor degree in your EE profile? If you had, then EE profile would have been ineligible, due to missing ECA for foreign degree.
I did enter in EE profile and ticked No ECA. I think they accepted it as my Masters degree is from Canada

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all...,
Did you all submit the original copy of IELTS and ECA? Or copies?
The guide clearly says they need Copies but when I called them they said they need original.

Aquarian25

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
svlinas said:
I did enter in EE profile and ticked No ECA. I think they accepted it as my Masters degree is from Canada
In that case you must be filing under CEC rather than FSW. For more clarity, you can call their helpline. They should be able to answer your query.

svlinas

Apr 3, 2015
Aquarian25 said:
In that case you must be filing under CEC rather than FSW. For more clarity, you can call their helpline. They should be able to answer your query.
Thanks. I think that is a good idea

manhar1985

Star Member
May 22, 2015
manhar1985 said:
Do we need to send copies of all our degress and education certificate.

Certified true copies of applicant's university degree(s), college diploma(s) and/or occupational certificates * it says as mandatory in application form

or ECA will be sufficient.

Also please can someone tell me the format of letter of intent to reside In canada
Pleas help on the above

manhar1985

Star Member
May 22, 2015
manhar1985 said:
Just to double clear myself. I am not able to arrange employer referal letter in company letterhead as my employer said NO. Thats why decided to go for notary and get it notrized from local lawyer. Hope there will be no problem in this.
Also I will ask my relative to send me their canadian passport copy,address proof and 6 M bank statement. But my question is how will ontario ministry will check they are my relatives. I mean no where in these documents it mentioned that I am related to them.

Apprecitae any help from all experts here.
Please help on aboove

starbucky

Aug 9, 2014
Hi does applying and paying the $1500 guarantee that you will get a nomination from Ontario and ++ points on your CRS?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
starbucky said:
Hi does applying and paying the $1500 guarantee that you will get a nomination from Ontario and ++ points on your CRS?
No. It is not a guarantee. They can return your application as Incomplete, reject your application or grant you a nomination.

5amsjm

Apr 8, 2015
Hi, do we need to fill in N/A for all the blanks?
1. How about those ticks? like " if yes, please indicate who....."
2. Work history and study history, I only used one line of it, so do I need to fill in N/A for each blanks?

Thanks

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manhar1985 said:
Please help on aboove
Manhar1985

You need to submit them all the original copies of ECA and IELTS test results. It has been clearly mentioned on their website

Abhishek901

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Toronto
What is the criteria other than 400 points and intent to live in Ontario to be eligible of receiving invite from Ontario PNP? I have no relatives in Canada. What are the chances to receive invite? Should I consider applying for OOPNP or should I focus on other provinces?

AlexV

Jun 8, 2015
niravk said:
Manhar1985

You need to submit them all the original copies of ECA and IELTS test results. It has been clearly mentioned on their website
After reading carefully the OOPNP guidance document and the application form, it states that only IELTS/ECA copies are required.

Application Guide:
Section 3: Supporting Documents

You must send only copies of supporting documents unless otherwise stated.
Do not submit original civil documents (i.e., birth certificate or passport) as the
application documents will not be returned. You are strongly encouraged to create a
copy of your complete application package prior to submission.

Section 3.3: Language Requirements

Please provide copies of language test results from either IELTS (General Training
Test only), CELPIP (General Test only), or TEF.

Application Form:
"Provide a copy of the ECA report from the designated organization and proof of your completed foreign educational credential(s). If you are
only submitting a Canadian educational credential, you do not need to do this."

opindersinghbuttar

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manhar1985 said:
Please help on aboove
Manhar, please refer to page 7 of the completed OOPNP application form. It clearly mentions how your reference letter should be.

or check this picture. www.prntscr.com/7gt3cf

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abhishek901 said:
What is the criteria other than 400 points and intent to live in Ontario to be eligible of receiving invite from Ontario PNP? I have no relatives in Canada. What are the chances to receive invite? Should I consider applying for OOPNP or should I focus on other provinces?
Criteria for OOPNP invitation - 400 or above CRS, at least a Canadian Bachelors or equivalent ECA and profile created on or after 1st June.

Chances to secure an invite seem pretty good given the number of members who reported getting an invite - they cut across NOCs and a range of CRS scores. Having links to Ontario is good-to-have but not mandatory. There have been quite a few members who have received a PT with zero links to Canada leave aside Ontario.