+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone got request to upload CV? Why CIC needs CV/Resume?

Halim92

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Just submit these documents , it's should be nothing too serious
Thanks for replying. I called IRCC and I came to know that Eligibility and Criminality are passed, and the documents are related to the final decision. Although the agent was so polite, she couldn't inform on which date the documents will be reviewed.

Anyway I have been following your case for sometime and I hope you will get the PPR so soon bro.

Reactions: yiso91

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Thanks for replying. I called IRCC and I came to know that Eligibility and Criminality are passed, and the documents are related to the final decision. Although the agent was so polite, she couldn't inform on which date the documents will be reviewed.

Anyway I have been following your case for sometime and I hope you will get the PPR so soon bro.
Well I had these documents requested from me about two months ago so you could expect some delay or it could be cleared right away .. who knows:D

Thanks for your wishes brother

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
The same documents were requested from me in May 2019, I got my PPR exactly 5 months later.
Well then I should expect my PPR to come anytime around Jan-Feb next year .. Allah yetmenk :D:D

Halim92

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Well I had these documents requested from me about two months ago so you could expect some delay or it could be cleared right away .. who knows:D

Thanks for your wishes brother

Congrats on the PPR brother. Glad to know you came to a happy ending finally.

I submitted the documents the same day of the request 14th Nov 2019. Since then I haven’t received any ghost updates. My additional documents changed to Not applicable almost 3 days after submitting the ADR. I called last week and came to know my security hasn’t been initiated yet. The same statement was confirmed by a reply on a webform I raised the last week.
Is there any chance that security has started but not updated on the gcms?

charisy

Dec 1, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi guys,
I submitted CVs/Resumes on November 19th and the agent told me both PA&DEP were under security check. Yesterday I made a phone call again and confirmed that security is still going on...Am I in comprehensive security screening now? Anybody can help? Thanks!

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Hi guys,
I submitted CVs/Resumes on November 19th and the agent told me both PA&DEP were under security check. Yesterday I made a phone call again and confirmed that security is still going on...Am I in comprehensive security screening now? Anybody can help? Thanks!
How would anyone help :D:D
Yes you are under enhanced security screening and neither you or IRCC can do anything about it but wait

Regards

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Congrats on the PPR brother. Glad to know you came to a happy ending finally.

I submitted the documents the same day of the request 14th Nov 2019. Since then I haven’t received any ghost updates. My additional documents changed to Not applicable almost 3 days after submitting the ADR. I called last week and came to know my security hasn’t been initiated yet. The same statement was confirmed by a reply on a webform I raised the last week.
Is there any chance that security has started but not updated on the gcms?
Only time can tell man ..you really can't predict anything about this.

Note, my file got approved and my documents requested still showing under review. I mean nothing seem to make sense anymore except for a PPR.

Spend sometime away from this man and it will sure come to you

Regards