+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone got request to upload CV? Why CIC needs CV/Resume?

Syed Areeb

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2019
Yes, if you want to be 100%, whether you are in Security screening or not. Security is always the last stage of application processing, it usually takes place after eligibility is passed. As you could see in your notes dated from January 31st, your eligibility was marked as 'recommended pass'. By March 10th (when you recieved your ADR), senior officer should've reviewed your eligibility and marked it as 'passed' and most likely initiated Security screening process, to complete which they requested those additional documents. If your get fresh notes, you should see if the Security screening was initiated around March 10th or not.
Thankyou so much for your brief reply. I will order new notes and my friend said order CBSA notes if you are in security screening now. So lets see where my journey goes and when I will get my PR. Again I am sorry for annoying you . God bless you

Mitya-kun

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Thankyou so much for your brief reply. I will order new notes and my friend said order CBSA notes if you are in security screening now. So lets see where my journey goes and when I will get my PR. Again I am sorry for annoying you . God bless you
You're welcome!
Yes, CBSA notes may give you more detailed information on how is the SS process going. And by the way, CBSA notes actually include all the information from GCMS notes, so there is no need to order both!

Echattea

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Hi All

They requested CV and schedule A, for mi and my wife, since October 9 2019.....
My Aor March March 7 2018, so I have almost 25 months waiting.....
My medical exam will expire Abril 19 2020 =( it's very frustrated....

Syed Areeb

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2019
Hi All

They requested CV and schedule A, for mi and my wife, since October 9 2019.....
My Aor March March 7 2018, so I have almost 25 months waiting.....
My medical exam will expire Abril 19 2020 =( it's very frustrated....
You gave biometrics?

ChocoHagela

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
Yes, if you want to be 100%, whether you are in Security screening or not. Security is always the last stage of application processing, it usually takes place after eligibility is passed. As you could see in your notes dated from January 31st, your eligibility was marked as 'recommended pass'. By March 10th (when you recieved your ADR), senior officer should've reviewed your eligibility and marked it as 'passed' and most likely initiated Security screening process, to complete which they requested those additional documents. If your get fresh notes, you should see if the Security screening was initiated around March 10th or not.
@Mitya-kun generally I would agree, but my background which is assume includes security screening was done a month before my eligibility was passed.

Reactions: Syed Areeb

Syed Areeb

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2019
I send my schedule A and CV in October 2019 las Friday I received my GCMS notes and I realized that we are under RCMP scrscreening. I don't know is it the same that SS..... someone in the same situation???
RCMP screening ? whats this? I heard it first time.. Is it something I should worry about my PR?
In my GCMS when i got them on 22 Feb and generated on 31 Jan 2020..
Info sharing is complete.
Eligibility is recommended pass.
Please tell me whats your AOR and VO and country of residence..
I am working in govt. engineering organization in Pakistan, may be thats why they have send me in CSS..:(

Echattea

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
RCMP screening ? whats this? I heard it first time.. Is it something I should worry about my PR?
In my GCMS when i got them on 22 Feb and generated on 31 Jan 2020..
Info sharing is complete.
Eligibility is recommended pass.
Please tell me whats your AOR and VO and country of residence..
I am working in govt. engineering organization in Pakistan, may be thats why they have send me in CSS..:(
Are you under RCMP screening?
Honestly I'm not sure what exactly is it....

I'm worked in government in my contry too probably is for that..

Syed Areeb

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2019
Are you under RCMP screening?
Honestly I'm not sure what exactly is it....

I'm worked in government in my contry too probably is for that..
I am not sure about RCMP but yes I am in security process now...
Whats your nationality and country of residence?

hassankm

Nov 11, 2015
Erbil - Iraq
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-08-2020
AOR Received.
14-08-2020
Med's Done....
28-09-2020
hello.. they requested my CV today..any thoughts? timeline in my signature