+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone got reference letter from Wipro?

Ritzy@911

Jun 6, 2018
Hi Pankaj,
My application is in progress. Medicals passed, no additional documents required and background check in progress which is IP2 as per experienced people and is the last step before passport request... so fingers crossed..
That sounds good
May I know what was your CRS score and you have applied for which state?

Ritzy@911

Jun 6, 2018
Hi pankaj,

Here are few suggestions:
1. Don’t ask for reference letter
2. Send them a mail that u have the testimonial letter but it doesn’t mention that you were a full time employee
3. Then ask them if they can reprint the same letter on visa format that do mention that you were a full time employee
4. Attach your experience letter in the mail

My first email was something like this:

I am an ex-employee of Wipro with employee Id ......... I have received both the relieving letter as well as experience letter from the teams just after my separation. However, none of these letters mention that I was a full time employee and worked for 40+ hours per week. Now, I'm applying for Canada Immigration and without these details this experience is invalid for me because I have no way to prove them that I was a full time employee with 40 working hours per week.

Can you please add full time employment details in my experience letter so that i could use it for immigration.
Thanks for sharing this info,this is quite helpful.
I have a query - In the reference letter is it not necessary to get the roles & responsibilities printed ?

Anpman

Apr 15, 2018
Hello all,
I m currently working with wipro.
How can I get a reference letter from wipro without it negatively impacting my job? As I m onsite.

Sara890

Mar 5, 2019
India
True.. they reissued me experience letter on visa format after so many mails only because i already had the experience letter with roles and responsibilities on it..otherwise they would have denied it..
Will wipro provide experience letter with roles and responsibilities? When I checked with them they told that they will not mention roles and responsibilities.
Any other alternatives now?

Sonuliza

May 10, 2019
Hi Simran_77 ,

Can you please give me an idea of how the Visa format letter looked ? The one you got from Wipro
True.. they reissued me experience letter on visa format after so many mails only because i already had the experience letter with roles and responsibilities on it..otherwise they would have denied it..
I have a letter that they gave me after resigning. . They have asked me to send a word document adding full time employee .. I am not sure how to draft this . So if you could please guide me on the same

Rajanila

Jan 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
So in the case of ex-employee, relieving letter can be used as proof of reference. What is the situation for the current employee, if need to get the letter of reference before resigning.

s_himani

May 8, 2019
Will wipro provide experience letter with roles and responsibilities? When I checked with them they told that they will not mention roles and responsibilities.
Any other alternatives now?
Hi Sara, Did you manage to get the reference letter containing roles & responsibilities from Wipro??

balamn

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1 JAN 2020
Doc's Request.
8 JAN 2020
Nomination.....
8 JAN 2020
AOR Received.
1 FEB 2020
IELTS Request
UPFRONT
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
Received ITA, When I submit my application and it asks me to pay Application FEE and RPRF (Right of Permanent Residence), should we opt for both. Secondly, I have Offer and Relieving letters of all my previous employers, will they suffice or should I still need Reference letters from previous employers.