+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone got reference letter from Wipro?

smjose

Jun 17, 2015
Anyone has got the reference letter from Wipro? Is it enough to get it from the HR manager? Also, from the current employer it is difficult to get a reference letter.. What could be done in that case? Would it do if we get the content written on a stamp paper and get it attested by Notary?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't know about your particular employer so I'll keep this generic.

Yes, you can get it from HR Manager - CIC recommends getting it signed by the Personnel officer/supervisor.

For the current employer situation, if all other attempts fail, get this document ratified/signed by a friendly manager/senior/colleague and then get it notarized. Also ask the person who signs for their business card and attach a scanned copy of that while submitting this document. Also, recommend writing a nicely worded and polite letter of explanation highlighting the fact that you regret that you were unable to get this document in the format that CIC required even though you gave it your best shot, any further pushing from your end might also have negatively impacted your current employment, you trust that they find your entire application in order including this document and hope they will consider this favorably.

All the best!

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
Do you have your x-manager still with Wipro and you are in good terms with him? I got mine via my manager and it was issued by a new team called "Separation Team"

manchandapulkit

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Jkal said:
Do you have your x-manager still with Wipro and you are in good terms with him? I got mine via my manager and it was issued by a new team called "Separation Team"
separation team only provides after the exit process.

I got reference letter without job duties. they mentioned salary,no. of hours, employment since but job duties.
hard to get that.

Simran_77

Dec 5, 2017
Hi,

I’m an ex employee of wipro. I have both the relieving letter and experience letter but number of working hours are not mentioned on any of the letters. How can i get that. Kindly suggest

snehasne

Dec 7, 2017
Hi,

I am ex-employee of Wipro and unable to get the right contact to get the reference letter.

Please share the settlement teams email id or any other contact through which I can request for the reference letter.

Simran_77

Dec 5, 2017
Hi,

I am ex-employee of Wipro and unable to get the right contact to get the reference letter.

Please share the settlement teams email id or any other contact through which I can request for the reference letter.
Hi,

Settlements team- settlements.wividus@wipro.com
Letters offboarding team
letters.offboarding@wipro.com

I have mailed to these two teams. However letters.offboarding team is not replying. Got reply from settlements team that they have forwarded it to letters team. See what happens..

snehasne

Dec 7, 2017
Hi,

Settlements team- settlements.wividus@wipro.com
Letters offboarding team
letters.offboarding@wipro.com

I have mailed to these two teams. However letters.offboarding team is not replying. Got reply from settlements team that they have forwarded it to letters team. See what happens..

Even I have written to the same 2 email id's and its been more than 2 weeks I havent received any firm reply.

Also I have been in touch with one of the HR's. Will post it here if i have any luck on it.

snehasne

Dec 7, 2017
Hey, If you can please share contact no. or the email is of the :Seperation Team", as I am struggling to get the document.

Simran_77

Dec 5, 2017
Even I have written to the same 2 email id's and its been more than 2 weeks I havent received any firm reply.

Also I have been in touch with one of the HR's. Will post it here if i have any luck on it.

Hi,

Have you got any reply regarding this?

Simran_77

Dec 5, 2017
Still no reply?
I got my letter few days back. I had an experience letter that i got at the time of exit. Letters offboarding team reprinted the same letter in visa format that do mention that I was a full time employee and for salaray details they provided a separate salary certificate. Hope this helps.

Pankaj1

Jan 5, 2018
I got my letter few days back. I had an experience letter that i got at the time of exit. Letters offboarding team reprinted the same letter in visa format that do mention that I was a full time employee and for salaray details they provided a separate salary certificate. Hope this helps.
Hi Simran_77,

Did you got your PR visa.?
Can you pls help also on the same.? like reference letter format
I need reference letter from wipro as well.

Thanks.