Yogi19

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
2132/2232
hi.. can any one tel me about APEGS engineer in training procedure, should i apply in apegs first or do i upgrade my wes ECA to course by course ? i have wes ECA for immigration process.
You need to first apply for course by course evaluations. Normal WES ECA will not considered for APEGS application. You can directly upgrade the same through WES website.

Reactions: mech.engr21

Yogi19

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
2132/2232
what are your SINP points now ?. Please research more regarding your NOC selection.

After October 2019, 2133 was included but points were called above 69 since then it didnt dropped.
My sinp points are only 62 so waiting for invitation points to drop and parallelly i did my masters and applied for ECA through CES waitiiiiiiiiing for it right now....... which will increase to 65 points. hoping for the best.

I took all my employer reference letter as per 2133 only. I dont want to risk with other nocs as it much suits.

You are required to submit your resume and course completion syllabus as per the required Syllabi in SELF ASSESSMENT form. after your submission they will take approx 8-10 months.
https://competencyassessment.ca is the website you will be directed by APEGS in later stages and here you will be communicated as per your initially submitted apegs resume and experience, to assign exams or waive exams by submitting competencies.

you can ping me through whatsapp on 91 9479451777 for further assistance if needed.
My NOC - 2132. Points - 68 , IETLS - CLB 8...... NOC 2232 suits my profile but people say that this NOC code will more suitable for Diploma Engineers and many Bachelor Engineers got rejection in this NOC. So i will go with NOC 2132 only.

Thanks for the information and support. i have some queries related to APEGS application form and so i will message you..

mech.engr21

Mar 9, 2020
I have sent request for WES report upgrade and its still in progress
1. how long will this take and when will APEGS receive my wes report?
2.can we send proof of Id to apegs before they receive our wes report.
3. What will be the most appropriate proof of id

Jul 3, 2019
I applied for eng in training but they put two deficiencies.but I have already did those subjects before my bachelors degree.so how to remove these deficiencies and how to find course for those two subjects.
Dear i am facing same situation how do you come out from this? what was your next step?

Micnab

Jan 26, 2020
That means you have experience more than 10 years. Am i right?
Yes I am having more than 10 years experience. Also some subjects are missing in my WES evaluation for which I had contacted WES. They asked me to submit the certificates and marksheets once again in sealed envelop from university. However now I had submitted my self assessment to apegs as one copy of transcripts and marksheets are sent by wes to apegs along with evaluation.

Reactions: Yogi19

Micnab

Jan 26, 2020
I have sent request for WES report upgrade and its still in progress
1. how long will this take and when will APEGS receive my wes report?
2.can we send proof of Id to apegs before they receive our wes report.
3. What will be the most appropriate proof of id
Passport would be suitable as proof of I'd . I had already sent to apegs and it's accepted. Plz follow the sequence of submission show in your apegs profile

mech.engr21

Mar 9, 2020
Hello everyone.. i am a mechanical engineer with more than 15 years of work experience ...i am yet to fill the wes self assessment form .
1.how do i fill the self assessment form exactly, as i passed engineering long back and its difficult to get program syllabi..
2. Is every one assigned confirmatory exams?
3. when do we submit resume or work experience report?
any information or answers on above questions will highly be appreciated..

Apr 17, 2018
Hello everyone.. i am a mechanical engineer with more than 15 years of work experience ...i am yet to fill the wes self assessment form .
1.how do i fill the self assessment form exactly, as i passed engineering long back and its difficult to get program syllabi..
2. Is every one assigned confirmatory exams?
3. when do we submit resume or work experience report?
any information or answers on above questions will highly be appreciated..
1) there will be a self assessment form soft copy which need to be filled and sent to apegs.
2) It depends on person to person based on type of education and experience, which will be decided by apegs in later stages.
3) It need to be submitted in 3rd or 4th step during process.

mech.engr21

Mar 9, 2020
1) there will be a self assessment form soft copy which need to be filled and sent to apegs.
2) It depends on person to person based on type of education and experience, which will be decided by apegs in later stages.
3) It need to be submitted in 3rd or 4th step during process.
thanks a lot