Oct 9, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
2132/2232
De

Dear I am standing at your position
Holding mech eng and MSc in adv eng mang.
I wanna apply kindly share your form and experience format
Email "shujath123"gmail.com
Hello SAAKII,

If you receive anything, can you please share with us also.

Thanks.

Yogi19

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
2132/2232
NOC 2131 is for civil engg I had applied for it
Have u filled the self assessment form? Are all the compulsory subjects were matching with your engineering subjects? If not, is it ok to go ahead and then APEGS will ask us for the confirmatory exams.

Yogi19

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
2132/2232
Hi all,

Engineer in training was approved last week. Mechanical engineering. It took almost 01 year for processing.
Hello Wayne,
I am also a Mechanical Engineer with 8 years of experience. For less than 10 years experience, we need to submit syllabus of Engineering subjects. In self assessment form, some of the compulsory subject of APEGS is not matching with my engineering syllabus. Can you please guide how to proceed in this case? And what was your scenario like how much experience do you have after your Engineer?

Your guidance or feedback will be really appreciated.

Thanks.

Yogi19

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
2132/2232
Hello guys,
I am planning to apply for APEGS, as that is basic requirement for applying through SINP.
NOC - 2132 (Mechanical Engineering)
Experience - 8 years.

I have a query regarding compulsory subjects in the self assessment form of APEGS. One of the subjects mentioned in the APEGS syllabi is not matching with any of my studied subjects of Engineering. So what should i do? Should i leave it blank and then they will assign me confirmatory exams?

You help will really appreciated.
Thanks.

Apr 17, 2018
Hello guys,

I am planning to apply for APEGS, as that is basic requirement for applying through SINP.
NOC - 2132 (Mechanical Engineering)
Experience - 8 years.

I have a query regarding compulsory subjects in the self assessment form of APEGS. One of the subjects mentioned in the APEGS syllabi is not matching with any of my studied subjects of Engineering. So what should i do? Should i leave it blank and then they will assign me confirmatory exams?

You help will really appreciated.
Thanks.
cover all the requirements of topics as asked in any of your subjects, it works fine.

Yogi19

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
2132/2232
Yes i already applied and got exam waiver and i was said to submit 34 competencies. Iam in the process of submitting these competencies.
Noc Code 2133 electrical engr
Exam waiver.. congratulations... 34 competencies? What are they? After completing your procedure, can you please send me the mail received from APEGS for my reference at yogi_me108@yahoo.com.

Also why don't you try below NOC, as this will not require any license. Also whether your NOC came up in any draw?
2241Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians

Mine is NOC 2132 (requires license) but responsibilities are also matching with NOC 2232 (not required license). So i am confused what should i do?

Thanks for your help.

Apr 17, 2018
Exam waiver.. congratulations... 34 competencies? What are they? After completing your procedure, can you please send me the mail received from APEGS for my reference at yogi_me108@yahoo.com.

Also why don't you try below NOC, as this will not require any license. Also whether your NOC came up in any draw?
2241Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians

Mine is NOC 2132 (requires license) but responsibilities are also matching with NOC 2232 (not required license). So i am confused what should i do?

Thanks for your help.
what are your SINP points now ?. Please research more regarding your NOC selection.

After October 2019, 2133 was included but points were called above 69 since then it didnt dropped.
My sinp points are only 62 so waiting for invitation points to drop and parallelly i did my masters and applied for ECA through CES waitiiiiiiiiing for it right now....... which will increase to 65 points. hoping for the best.

I took all my employer reference letter as per 2133 only. I dont want to risk with other nocs as it much suits.

You are required to submit your resume and course completion syllabus as per the required Syllabi in SELF ASSESSMENT form. after your submission they will take approx 8-10 months.
https://competencyassessment.ca is the website you will be directed by APEGS in later stages and here you will be communicated as per your initially submitted apegs resume and experience, to assign exams or waive exams by submitting competencies.

you can ping me through whatsapp on 91 9479451777 for further assistance if needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yogi19

mech.engr21

Mar 9, 2020
what are your SINP points now ?. Please research more regarding your NOC selection.

After October 2019, 2133 was included but points were called above 69 since then it didnt dropped.
My sinp points are only 62 so waiting for invitation points to drop and parallelly i did my masters and applied for ECA through CES waitiiiiiiiiing for it right now....... which will increase to 65 points. hoping for the best.

I took all my employer reference letter as per 2133 only. I dont want to risk with other nocs as it much suits.

You are required to submit your resume and course completion syllabus as per the required Syllabi in SELF ASSESSMENT form. after your submission they will take approx 8-10 months.
https://competencyassessment.ca is the website you will be directed by APEGS in later stages and here you will be communicated as per your initially submitted apegs resume and experience, to assign exams or waive exams by submitting competencies.

you can ping me through whatsapp on 91 9479451777 for further assistance if needed.
hi.. can any one tel me about APEGS engineer in training procedure, should i apply in apegs first or do i upgrade my wes ECA to course by course ? i have wes ECA for immigration process.

mech.engr21

Mar 9, 2020
hi.. can any one tel me about APEGS engineer in training procedure, should i apply in apegs first or do i upgrade my wes ECA to course by course ? i have wes ECA for immigration process.