Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/06/2010
LANDED..........
23/02/2012
Thank you,

I still waiting for one letter and then i will send my application for Quebec selection.

SssS

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Venemex, where are you are drunk already after your landing :p

Teriskier

Star Member
Jun 22, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2010
Med's Done....
14-06-2010
Hey guys, just wondering how many months in you received the letter saying to proceed with MICC. We are starting to get antsy as we are sitting around 7.5 months and feel like it should be coming soon.
Thanks!

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Teriskier said:
Hey guys, just wondering how many months in you received the letter saying to proceed with MICC. We are starting to get antsy as we are sitting around 7.5 months and feel like it should be coming soon.
Thanks!
Hi, if you filed your application in september you should expect to receive the letter from CIC in May. I received in March and i had applied in July 2010 I already have CSQ now(it took almost 4 weeks to get it after i sent the application)....Good luck!!

Teriskier

Star Member
Jun 22, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2010
Med's Done....
14-06-2010
I had a feeling it was going to be in MAY, I hope it is soon....it is funny a few months ago the wait didn't bother me but now that it is getting closer and closer I seem to get antsier and antsier.

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Anyone knows the timeline for receiving the landing interview appointment from CIC Montreal?

BY the way i forgot to tell in this thread that i received my approval letter for 1 st and 2nd stage togehter. letter is dated 29 th of april 2011. MY APPLICATION IS COMPLETED . YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

url=http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php]
[/url]
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

PUZZLED

Mar 14, 2011
Inlandappl said:
Anyone knows the timeline for receiving the landing interview appointment from CIC Montreal?

BY the way i forgot to tell in this thread that i received my approval letter for 1 st and 2nd stage togehter. letter is dated 29 th of april 2011. MY APPLICATION IS COMPLETED . YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/url]

CONGRATULATIONS INLANDAPP!!!

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Thanks Puzzled!!!!

SssS

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Inlandappl said:

[/url]

So now get ready for the speciality of the Montreal office. They will send you a letter in which they will ask you to pay the PR fee and send the proof (if you have not done already so) and ask you to verify your personal details and send the verification back to them. This letter arrives pretty fast after the Decision letter - I received it week after. Then they will send you landing interview letter. All and all you can expect to land one month after the first letter. This is what happened to me. As far as I know VENEMEX had a similar time line but prolonged by one week I think.

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
SssS said:
So now get ready for the speciality of the Montreal office. They will send you a letter in which they will ask you to pay the PR fee and send the proof (if you have not done already so) and ask you to verify your personal details and send the verification back to them. This letter arrives pretty fast after the Decision letter - I received it week after. Then they will send you landing interview letter. All and all you can expect to land one month after the first letter. This is what happened to me. As far as I know VENEMEX had a similar time line but prolonged by one week I think.
Thanks a lot!! The problem is that we live 900 km from Montreal. so for us is a "bit" inconvenient this....i would love if only me(the applicant) could be there and my wife stay at home but i read that my wife (the sponsor) must be there during the landing interview. Is that correct?

SssS

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maybe it will be different in your case. The letter will say what to bring - and sponsor was among them for me :)

waelkm

Apr 16, 2011
What is the address of your landing interview in Montreal ? Because I got my landing interview on may 12 in 200 Rene-levesque , guy-favreau. Is it the same address ?

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
waelkm said:
What is the address of your landing interview in Montreal ? Because I got my landing interview on may 12 in 200 Rene-levesque , guy-favreau. Is it the same address ?
It' s funny when i hear the name of Rene Levesque, I live in a small town in eastern quebec, New Carlisle, the birthplace of Rene Levesque, 4 blocks from the house where he grew up ;D ;D ;D well this has nothing to do with this forum ;D ;D ;D

waelkm

Apr 16, 2011
Yeah but I got a letter for a landing interview in guy-favreau, so i am wondering if everybody lands there in Montreal.

konstantinos

Feb 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2010
LANDED..........
12 MAY 2011
waelkm said:
Yeah but I got a letter for a landing interview in guy-favreau, so i am wondering if everybody lands there in Montreal.
I am landing too, at the offfice of Service Canada at Guy-Favreau :)