+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone from Montreal got online test invite and/or oath ceremony

superde

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
Does anybody know when is the good time to call IRCC phone line to have a chance to get through?
It's this number: 1-888-242-2100, right?
Or is there a number for Montreal office that is better to call?
yes correct number. Can them on the dot of 8am. That is what i did this morning and it worked

Reactions: bas12

anonymousk

Mar 15, 2023
My partner had her in person interview on March 14 in Montreal. Any idea how long it takes for the application status tracker to get updated after the interview? Currently only her citizenship test and background verification are marked as complete. Language, physical presence and prohibitions are in progress. Thank you!

appar

Nov 24, 2017
Quebec
Category........
FSW
Hello all!
I live in Ottawa but I guess my application is processed in Montreal office since I received my test invite from IRCC.DNCenMTLConvoEapp-EappConvoMTLCenDN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca.

My LPP was completed on feb 7th and since oath has not started yet.
Do you think I’m in a normal timeline?

AOR: may 2023
App type: Online
BG: dec 24
Test e-mail: jan 4th (passed jan 14)
LPP: feb 7
Thank you!
Timelines are all relative. My test and BG was done before you yet my LPP is still in progress

Reactions: alphaechokilo

superde

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
After so much waiting, I'm happy to share that my FP report has been updated and my BG marked completed March 14th. That only showed up on my tracker today 16th March. Meanwhile, i gave a new FP yesterday and i think that will just be redundant and useless.

anonymousk

Mar 15, 2023
My partner had her in person interview on March 14 in Montreal. Any idea how long it takes for the application status tracker to get updated after the interview? Currently only her citizenship test and background verification are marked as complete. Language, physical presence and prohibitions are in progress. Thank you!
Would love if someone can please help us understand. I've seen around on this thread and others too that normally it's updated the next day. but still no update on our side. Should we be worried?

rmtl

Aug 27, 2021
Would love if someone can please help us understand. I've seen around on this thread and others too that normally it's updated the next day. but still no update on our side. Should we be worried?
Wait until tonight or better check tomorrow. The tracker is updated twice a week, Wednesday evening and Friday Evening.

appar

Nov 24, 2017
Quebec
Category........
FSW
Wait until tonight or better check tomorrow. The tracker is updated twice a week, Wednesday evening and Friday Evening.
Is that correct? Only updated on Wednesday and Friday evenings? I thought its only updated in the middle of the night.

rmtl

Aug 27, 2021
Is that correct? Only updated on Wednesday and Friday evenings? I thought its only updated in the middle of the night.
I noticed that in my case. I never got an update on any other days of the week, I usually open my tracker on Thursday or Saturday

hkencanada

Sep 6, 2022
how come i got this message?
"We were not able to identify you using the information you provided."
I took the citizenship test back in Feb 2023 and it's already marked as complete on the tracker.

appar

Nov 24, 2017
Quebec
Category........
FSW
how come i got this message?
"We were not able to identify you using the information you provided."
I took the citizenship test back in Feb 2023 and it's already marked as complete on the tracker.

AFAIK Ecas is only for those who applied by paper. If you applied online, then the online tracker is the only way to check the status.

taylordz

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Finally had an update yesterday.
A year after taking the test, I need now to attend an interview on April 12th. My wife did not have this request.
I don't know if I should be happy that there is an update, or be worried because of the interview.
Any thoughts ?
Thank you