+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

anyone from europe?

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020
Hello! May you know if parents can accompany their children in Canada? How can provide that their travelling is non-optional to help you get established and support you in Canada? Thank you in advance!
You need to ask CBSA directly if you can go, my daughter is now 18 and I have to work 2 jobs so I could not go even if I wanted to. There is more about it on IRCC website though I have not quite understood if it means accompanying children who are now adults.

oliviabb

Oct 26, 2020
Thanks.
I just do not have a LOI, only correspondance letter about biometrics
Have you received the LOI yet? I am in the same situtation... My GCKey account says I am approved I have the CL but they have not sent me the LOI. I got approved yesterday.

Nayru21

Oct 21, 2020
Hey ! Just got my LOI here. From France, file first started 5th of July, biometrics the 28th, AIP 7th of August, proceeded in Edmonton.
I got two letters of Correspondance, first is Biometrics validity ; Second is the LOI. Received both in a matter of minutes. ETA number is in the LOI.
Wish you all the best !!

nk1

Aug 19, 2020
Hey ! Just got my LOI here. From France, file first started 5th of July, biometrics the 28th, AIP 7th of August, proceeded in Edmonton.
I got two letters of Correspondance, first is Biometrics validity ; Second is the LOI. Received both in a matter of minutes. ETA number is in the LOI.
Wish you all the best !!
Congratulations!!!!!

Reactions: Nayru21

Beasy

Jan 13, 2020
Wish you all the best !!
Awesome ! Congratulations.
Can I ask when your school was added to the DLI list? On the 20 oct or 3 Nov ?

Reactions: Nayru21

mp3004

Jul 20, 2020
Any update on your study permits, everyone?
I am so tired and frustrated, It has been months of waiting and no update! So tired of all the energy, money and time I invested on this, and IRCC does not even reply to webforms!

Reactions: Sad93 and nk1

nk1

Aug 19, 2020
I am so tired and frustrated, It has been months of waiting and no update! So tired of all the energy, money and time I invested on this, and IRCC does not even reply to webforms!
Hi ! Where did you apply from ?

Sad93

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
I and my spouse are waiting for an answer for more than 3 months now but not a single update yet!! I asked fot GCMS note 3 weeks ago and received no answer! sent couple of webforms and did not receive anything! They really treat us like an object and not human being.

mp3004

Jul 20, 2020
I and my spouse are waiting for an answer for more than 3 months now but not a single update yet!! I asked fot GCMS note 3 weeks ago and received no answer! sent couple of webforms and did not receive anything! They really treat us like an object and not human being.
Exactly ! I have to start some of my classes in person in Feb 2021 , it is a practice course , I should have medical and police certificate from Canada in order to able attend the practice, these takes time , and it is not like if I get study permit today I can go tomorrow, I have to rent out my apartment , sell my car , etc ! These take time! In other hand, I started to study online already and paid 50% of my tuition fee and it is non-refundable !! I cant believe I got myself in to this mess! I simply dont understand why it should take 6 months and not even knowing you gonna get it !

• Sad
Reactions: Sad93

Sad93

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
Exactly ! I have to start some of my classes in person in Feb 2021 , it is a practice course , I should have medical and police certificate from Canada in order to able attend the practice, these takes time , and it is not like if I get study permit today I can go tomorrow, I have to rent out my apartment , sell my car , etc ! These take time! In other hand, I started to study online already and paid 50% of my tuition fee and it is non-refundable !! I cant believe I got myself in to this mess! I simply dont understand why it should take 6 months and not even knowing you gonna get it !
Trure, my classes will start on January 19th in person. The problem is I have a non-EU spouse who needs to get his visa from the VAC physically and now the VAC center in London is closed dure to the national lockdown in the UK! The situation is getting more complicated everyday and wed o not know what is going to happen! As you said I also paid around 10.000$ non-refundable!

mp3004

Jul 20, 2020
Trure, my classes will start on January 19th in person. The problem is I have a non-EU spouse who needs to get his visa from the VAC physically and now the VAC center in London is closed dure to the national lockdown in the UK! The situation is getting more complicated everyday and wed o not know what is going to happen! As you said I also paid around 10.000$ non-refundable!
So annoying , I dont need visa , already got eta ! London VAC is closed agian!? omg Everyday gets worse! I feel AIP was only in favor of DLIs to get tuition fee from us! IRCC only announces new rules , without working on their actual job which is issuing final decision for applications ! I just need closure ! Either way . Feels like living in limbo , it has been 6 months now !!!

Reactions: Sad93