+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

anyone from europe?

DCA

Sep 14, 2020
No, I dont need to send my passport for stamping as I'm EU citizen. I will receive my study permit in the port of entry.
@nk1 well, I'm also European, and I received this email from them:

"you may submit your passport to a VAC of your choice. You may travel to Canada once you obtain the POE-letter".

So now I'm confused...

Reactions: nk1

nk1

Aug 19, 2020
Going beginning January, going into the designated quarantine residence, quarantine plan was written in July and daughter can update it herself as soon as she gets the finer details of the bus departure times. You should write your own quarantine plan as it's you who is quarantining.
So, does it mean you will arrange your quarantine by own and not the college? I'm confused. I dont get any response from College

nk1

Aug 19, 2020
@nk1 well, I'm also European, and I received this email from them:

"you may submit your passport to a VAC of your choice. You may travel to Canada once you obtain the POE-letter".

So now I'm confused...
I don't need. I did not get any email about ppt. Where did you apply from? I applied from Greece. Let me check the letter.

DCA

Sep 14, 2020
I don't need. I did not get any email about ppt. Where did you apply from? I applied from Greece
Austria.
I asked them about the next steps once I get the 2nd stage approved (as I'll have to travel and was concened about needing to bring my passport or whatever).

Did you get your approval by email or by post? Did you already get your POE letter then?

nk1

Aug 19, 2020
Austria.
I asked them about the next steps once I get the 2nd stage approved (as I'll have to travel and was concened about needing to bring my passport or whatever).

Did you get your approval by email or by post? Did you already get your POE letter then?
Yes I got my Port of entry letter. I got it by Gckey account

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020
So, does it mean you will arrange your quarantine by own and not the college? I'm confused. I dont get any response from College
Everyone arranges their own quarantine. Are you not in contact with your institution about residence availability? It's important to quarantine in a place which makes your 14 days more bearable. My daughter is quarantining on campus and getting 3 meals a day delivered. It's 240 dollars extra cost on top of normal room rental and cafeteria use.

Reactions: nk1

nk1

Aug 19, 2020
Everyone arranges their own quarantine. Are you not in contact with your institution about residence availability? It's important to quarantine in a place which makes your 14 days more bearable. My daughter is quarantining on campus and getting 3 meals a day delivered. It's 240 dollars extra cost on top of normal room rental and cafeteria use.
Oh okk. I thought that readiness plan is that your college will arrange an accommodation. Thanks for your clarification.

nk1

Aug 19, 2020
Oh okk. I thought that readiness plan is that your college will arrange an accommodation. Thanks for your clarification.
So, I have to arrange a place by my own. Basically, they will provide meals and another staff that is required

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020
Readiness plan covers safety on campus in all aspects, not just what institutions offer in terms of residence. Ask your institution for their readiness plan.

oliviabb

Oct 26, 2020
Yes I got my Port of entry letter. I got it by Gckey account
Did you have any updates in you GCkey account after the AIP? Because I am doubtful...I have only received an email for my AIP but no update on my GCkey account...no message and no status change.

Reactions: Sad93

nk1

Aug 19, 2020
Did you have any updates in you GCkey account after the AIP? Because I am doubtful...I have only received an email for my AIP but no update on my GCkey account...no message and no status change.
I got my port of entry letter and biometrics after aip.