+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

anyone from europe?

nk1

Aug 19, 2020
hello guys
I have another question. I received my letter of approved study permit, Now in order to travel do I have to issue an ETA? electronic travel authorization or not ? @Bishops2020

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020
hello guys
I have another question. I received my letter of approved study permit, Now in order to travel do I have to issue an ETA? electronic travel authorization or not ? @Bishops2020
I'm assuming you are a non visa national. You should read your letter of introduction as the answer is in the letter.

Reactions: nk1

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020
Other than United States citizens, if you are from a country/territory which does NOT require a temporary resident visa ( ), or if you are a permanent resident of the United States, you have also been issued an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). Your eTA is valid for multiple visits to Canada, until (yyyy/mm/dd). Your eTA number is and is linked to the passport you used when you applied to study in Canada. If you obtain a new passport before (yyyy/mm/dd), you will need to apply for a new eTA by visiting .

nk1

Aug 19, 2020
Other than United States citizens, if you are from a country/territory which does NOT require a temporary resident visa ( ), or if you are a permanent resident of the United States, you have also been issued an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). Your eTA is valid for multiple visits to Canada, until (yyyy/mm/dd). Your eTA number is and is linked to the passport you used when you applied to study in Canada. If you obtain a new passport before (yyyy/mm/dd), you will need to apply for a new eTA by visiting .
Thank you @Bishops2020 !!! Thank you again for your time. Have a nice day

mp3004

Jul 20, 2020
Just baby steps , but wanted to share my college is in DLIs updated list ! Should I Send web forms or should I wait a few more days?

oliviabb

Oct 26, 2020
Hello everyone! I would like to inform you that I just received my final approval.
I applied May 11th from Greece, biometrics June 1st, AIP 13th August and final approval November 3rd. My application was processed in Edmonton and my University was in the list.
Good luck to everyone hope the best news for you too!

nk1

Aug 19, 2020
Hello everyone! I would like to inform you that I just received my final approval.
I applied May 11th from Greece, biometrics June 1st, AIP 13th August and final approval November 3rd. My application was processed in Edmonton and my University was in the list.
Congratulations!!!!!

mp3004

Jul 20, 2020
Comgratsszz

oliviabb

Oct 26, 2020
You should have that paragraph in your letter of introduction, you are a non visa national.
Hello! May you know if parents can accompany their children in Canada? How can provide that their travelling is non-optional to help you get established and support you in Canada? Thank you in advance!

oliviabb

Oct 26, 2020
Congratulations!!!!!
Thank you!
My GCKey account says that my application is approved, I have the Correspondance letter but the LOI is not sent yet! I remeber you guys saying that you received the LOI some minutes after the CL... Nonetheless, the status of my application says approved...
Any ideas? Should I wait for further notifications?