+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

anyone from europe?

AH410

Jul 31, 2020
My study permit was approved today!

Applied on August 10th from the UK
AIP recieved on September 23
Full approval on October 29th.

Weird thing is, I got the BVL literally two minutes before the full approval.

• Love
Reactions: DCA, Sad93 and nk1

nk1

Aug 19, 2020
Hello guys.
I would like to inform you that today I got my Letter of study permit approval and biometrics validation. I applied from Greece on June 19, did my biometrics on 29 june and got AIP 27 August. I hope you get your approvals soon!! Have a nice day!

Reactions: Sad93

nk1

Aug 19, 2020
My study permit was approved today!

Applied on August 10th from the UK
AIP recieved on September 23
Full approval on October 29th.

Weird thing is, I got the BVL literally two minutes before the full approval.
Congratulations! I also got my approval now and the biometrics letter too

Reactions: AH410

alexct2020

Aug 13, 2020
Strange that I'm still waiting, having applied in April and received an AIP in August. But congratulations to everyone!

Am I correct that Edmonton/Ottawa are giving the final approvals since everyone before today seemed to get approved at night in Europe (which would be late for London)?

nk1

Aug 19, 2020
Strange that I'm still waiting, having applied in April and received an AIP in August. But congratulations to everyone!

Am I correct that Edmonton/Ottawa are giving the final approvals since everyone before today seemed to get approved at night in Europe (which would be late for London)?
Yes. I got my approval from Edmonton. You will get your approval soon

alexct2020

Aug 13, 2020
I will recommend you to send a web form. I did
Thanks, tried that multiple times (already in early October explaining timezone difference and already having lived in Canada. Which were the old essential travel rules) but no responses sadly. Wish I could call them but that doesn't work :(

Reactions: nk1

nk1

Aug 19, 2020
Thanks, tried that multiple times (already in early October explaining timezone difference and already having lived in Canada. Which were the old essential travel rules) but no responses sadly. Wish I could call them but that doesn't work :(
Send them again because now they have started processing files

AH410

Jul 31, 2020

Sorry dude, hope you get your approval soon. That's a very long time to wait. Is your DLI on the list?

oliviabb

Oct 26, 2020
saaaame

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020

Daughter got her BVL and LOI 2 minutes apart at 1920 CET which is 920 in Edmonton. Non visa national.

Reactions: Sad93 and nk1