+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

anyone from europe?

Sad93

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
Dear friends, as I said I received AIP two weeks ago and they started to check my eligibility yesterday!

Reactions: nk1

Sad93

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
Isn't eligibility checked before Aip ?
My case is kinda weird! They did not checked my eligibility but I received the AIP and today I got an update about eligibility after two weeks and my application status updated.

nk1

Aug 19, 2020
My case is kinda weird! They did not checked my eligibility but I received the AIP and today I got an update about eligibility after two weeks and my application status updated.
What does the status and eligibility update says? Can you share ?

ædam92

Aug 11, 2020
Applied from Iceland in mai 13, I got my AIP 4 September, Anyone knows what Is the limit time for the IRCC to give the second stage ( the full approval ), what if I start my program online and than get a refusal in the second stage, would I get a refund?

nk1

Aug 19, 2020
Applied from Iceland in mai 13, I got my AIP 4 September, Anyone knows when Is the limit time for the IRCC to give the second stage ( the full approval ), what if I start my program online and than get a refusal in the second stage, would I get a refund?
You have to ask your college about refund policies. Unfortunately there is not any update about when we will receive the second stage of approval which is unfair. My classes will also start on 16 sept and I'm also worried about refusal. And the worse thing is that my college does not refund ! I believe the should start checking the applications after aip that are complete.

ædam92

Aug 11, 2020
You have to ask your college about refund policies. Unfortunately there is not any update about when we will receive the second stage of approval which is unfair. My classes will also start on 16 sept and I'm also worried about refusal. And the worse thing is that my college does not refund ! I believe the should start checking the applications after aip that are complete.
Yes. the whole think is crazy and not clear at all, I paid one year fees and Im not willing to take any chance to loose my money, so if I don’t get the full approval before 15 September, I would just apply for refund.

nk1

Aug 19, 2020
Yes. the whole think is crazy and not clear at all, I paid one year fees and Im not willing to take any chance to loose my money, so if I don’t get the full approval before 15 September, I would just apply for refund.
You can defer your program for winter2021

nk1

Aug 19, 2020
That’s the problem, my program is only Available in September intake
Oh.....then I will suggest you to change ur program and tell ur college to issue a new Acceptance letter.... Well all I can say is All the best ! Because right now everything is so uncertain. I feel bad to hear about what u r going through. I dont know why ircc is doing this .Every country is issuing study permit including uk and Australia. So unfair!

ædam92

Aug 11, 2020
Oh.....then I will suggest you to change ur program and tell ur college to issue a new Acceptance letter.... Well all I can say is All the best ! Because right now everything is so uncertain. I feel bad to hear about what u r going through. I dont know why ircc is doing this .Every country is issuing study permit including uk and Australia. So unfair!
Thanks. Well to be honest, it’s my mistake. I could have easily go study in uk, and I don’t even need to apply for any permit. Since the EU agreement, I just preferred Canada for some specific reason. Since I have some friends and family members there,However hope what’s coming is better, and I Wish you all the best.

marlin_1264

Aug 26, 2020
Applied on 2nd June, biometrics on 23rd June, AIP 13th August.
From Germany still waiting for second stage approval.

nk1

Aug 19, 2020
Thanks. Well to be honest, it’s my mistake. I could have easily go study in uk, and I don’t even need to apply for any permit. Since the EU agreement, I just preferred Canada for some specific reason. Since I have some friends and family members there,However hope what’s coming is better, and I Wish you all the best.
Thanks!! I was also thinking for uk and even I dont need permit. But due to some reasons I also chose canada.