+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applying Non sds from Pakistan

Lahore123

Oct 26, 2020
Do we need to pay the tuition fee before we apply for visa? What if visa gets refused? We can start online classes?
no for non sds fee submission is not compulsory.Like as in my Case i can't pay it now as once i ll register for semester then my tution fee ll be calculated and that ll happen in January.

shaziaali1

Star Member
Dec 25, 2019
no for non sds fee submission is not compulsory.Like as in my Case i can't pay it now as once i ll register for semester then my tution fee ll be calculated and that ll happen in January.
Ok are you also applying through non-sds? What is your timeline?

shaziaali1

Star Member
Dec 25, 2019
i have already applied it on 17 October. Previously i applied on 6july for fall 20 but it was refused on 4sep .
We have a similar timeline.
I applied from Abuja on Jan 6th and got refused on Feb 8(non-sds)
Now i have moved back to Pakistan and I’m planning to apply again after requesting for GCMS notes. Is there any other way i can contact you? We need to keep eachother updated :)

Lahore123

Oct 26, 2020
We have a similar timeline.
I applied from Abuja on Jan 6th and got refused on Feb 8(non-sds)
Now i have moved back to Pakistan and I’m planning to apply again after requesting for GCMS notes. Is there any other way i can contact you? We need to keep eachother updated :)
What was objection on your first app? i applied from KSA , and objection was just on Immigration status, as i didn't upload KsA resident cards as it was not demanded in documnts list.and was expecting if they ll need anything visa officer ll ask it rather then rejecting straight away. Well i have uploaded everything this time lets c.You are going to Which University?

shaziaali1

Star Member
Dec 25, 2019
What was objection on your first app? i applied from KSA , and objection was just on Immigration status, as i didn't upload KsA resident cards as it was not demanded in documnts list.and was expecting if they ll need anything visa officer ll ask it rather then rejecting straight away. Well i have uploaded everything this time lets c.You are going to Which University?
Exactly the same reason of refusal because I applied from Abuja and i was on a business visa. Uwinnipeg inshallah. You? Also what additional documents did you upload the second time?

Lahore123

Oct 26, 2020
Exactly the same reason of refusal because I applied from Abuja and i was on a business visa. Uwinnipeg inshallah. You? Also what additional documents did you upload the second time?
I ll be going for MS in Uni of Guelph. i have uploaded my Saudi resident card, Soke property documnts in Pakistan to show my ties to my home country, Car documnts and an SOP ti explain ties to home country and country of residence.

shaziaali1

Star Member
Dec 25, 2019
I ll be going for MS in Uni of Guelph. i have uploaded my Saudi resident card, Soke property documnts in Pakistan to show my ties to my home country, Car documnts and an SOP ti explain ties to home country and country of residence.
Are you applying from KSA again or Pakistan?

kitty11

Jun 4, 2017
Category........
Other
Do we need to pay the tuition fee before we apply for visa? What if visa gets refused? We can start online classes?
we can pay the seat confirmation deposit and then submit our application and later we can pay full tuition fee

Ammad Riaz

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Applied on 1st July Got AIP on 6th September done with biometrics and medical, application completed after that nothing no update!!