+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applying Non sds from Pakistan

ASheraz

Oct 21, 2020
Isn’t that a bit excessive? I think they’ll do an extensive background check if u show an excessive amount. Usually 40,000-60,000 is a safe pick.
Yes i think 40 to 50,000 is enough.and what about ielts its mandatory for Non sds like SDS ?

Lahore90

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
Isn’t that a bit excessive? I think they’ll do an extensive background check if u show an excessive amount. Usually 40,000-60,000 is a safe pick.
Yeah thats what i thought at first, but then withdrawing amount might give them bad vibes since its a saving account under my mother’s name so I showed the statement from Jan to Aug

Lahore90

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
Guys i need help, i’ll be really very thankful. I am studying UTP stage 1 in International college of manitoba, online. I applied my Visa under Non-Sds since many people said its faster nowadays. But unfortunately i got rejected. Although my college is covid-19 readiness plan list. I am almost in the end of this semester getting done with my finals, and moving towards next which is the last and the fee deadlines are also coming. I want to know what should i further do? As i’ve had a strong Bank statement, tax returns and property. Bank statement was under my mothers’s account and the tax returns and property was under my name, since my father is not with us, we got all these possessions in beneficiary. I thought to show my tax returns and property rather than my brothers for a strong case and strong home ties as i am a partner in my family business.
The reasons i got rejected,
•I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

what should i do now? Go for Sds but how? Since there’s only one semester left for the foundation. And what changes should i make to prevent these reasons of rejection.