Mumbai,India
Visa Office......
VFS MUMBAI
App. Filed.......
18/19/2019
Med's Done....
17/10/2014
Got a web form reply.
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Saini95

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Got a web form reply.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:
That is what i got last two times when i submitted the web-foms

Reactions: Draig

Ankita1007

Star Member
Oct 5, 2019
Got a web form reply.

In how many days you got this

Draig

Sep 27, 2014
Mumbai,India
Visa Office......
VFS MUMBAI
App. Filed.......
18/19/2019
Med's Done....
17/10/2014
I did not get those confirmation emails, I straightaway got this one.

AliFakhoury

Sep 24, 2019
Hello everyone! I've sent my application online on October 15th, and they asked for my biometrics on October 17, to which I did on October 17 as well. (I'm applying from Lebanon)
Ever since my application has been stuck on background check. This is how my application looks like now:

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: October 17, 2019 Completed.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Today is exactly 4 weeks after I applied. When I applied the processing time of the application was 6 weeks, the following week it was updated to 4 weeks, and this week it is 5 weeks.

I sent a web form yesterday asking about the application and seeing if I can send any more papers. My university starts on January 6 so I'm scared I won't be able to get there on time.

I will keep everyone on here updated and if anyone has similar issues and had updates kindly share how long it took!

Reactions: Pooja rai

Saini95

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Hello everyone! I've sent my application online on October 15th, and they asked for my biometrics on October 17, to which I did on October 17 as well. (I'm applying from Lebanon)
Ever since my application has been stuck on background check. This is how my application looks like now:

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: October 17, 2019 Completed.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Today is exactly 4 weeks after I applied. When I applied the processing time of the application was 6 weeks, the following week it was updated to 4 weeks, and this week it is 5 weeks.

I sent a web form yesterday asking about the application and seeing if I can send any more papers. My university starts on January 6 so I'm scared I won't be able to get there on time.

I will keep everyone on here updated and if anyone has similar issues and had updates kindly share how long it took!
I am From India, the processing Time here is 20 calendar days, and i Have applied on 5th September and only biometrics have been updated yet, and today is 69th day, calculate how many weeks i i waiting, now the depression stage for me has started

Reactions: ashys2012

AliFakhoury

Sep 24, 2019
I am From India, the processing Time here is 20 calendar days, and i Have applied on 5th September and only biometrics have been updated yet, and today is 69th day, calculate how many weeks i i waiting, now the depression stage for me has started
Have you tried sending them a message or something through web form?

Saini95

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Have you tried sending them a message or something through web form?
I have sent them 2 webforms, got genric reply that file is still processing, waiting for 3rd webform reply, also tried to call no response their, alao sent an email to Delhi Immigration office, no appropriate reply, after all this i i ma peace with that only i ian do now is wait.

AliFakhoury

Sep 24, 2019
I have sent them 2 webforms, got genric reply that file is still processing, waiting for 3rd webform reply, also tried to call no response their, alao sent an email to Delhi Immigration office, no appropriate reply, after all this i i ma peace with that only i ian do now is wait.
Your university starts in January?

Saini95

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Also i am working here in Delhi, they asked me to give atleast 30 days notice period resignation, which is not possible now, because i don't know i am gonna get visa or not

Draig

Sep 27, 2014
Mumbai,India
Visa Office......
VFS MUMBAI
App. Filed.......
18/19/2019
Med's Done....
17/10/2014
Don’t worry guys there’s still time for January, Panicking isn’t gonna help in any way.We have all tried web forms and mails to embassy and can pretty much conclude, they’re not useful so far. Be optimistic hold on for some more time, I am sure each one of us will be in Canada for January. Meanwhile look for temporary accommodation options because if we get our visas late we would have to leave in hurry.