+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied between 10th-20thOct SDS

ismailel

Star Member
Dec 29, 2018
Agadir, Morocco
You can submit cse but make sure the processing time is crossed in working days. Also, I received a reply after 4 business days to my webform on status enquiry but again nothing after that
Thank you for responding so quickly to my inquiry. Was their response any helpful, regarding the status of your application?

In the SDS processing time page they say that their processing time is usually 20 calendar days, so that includes the weekends as well. Are you sure it's business days?

Ankita1007

Star Member
Oct 5, 2019
Thank you for responding so quickly to my inquiry. Was their response any helpful, regarding the status of your application?

In the SDS processing time page they say that their processing time is usually 20 calendar days, so that includes the weekends as well. Are you sure it's business days?
Ya mine was an automated response kinda only .. Plus I got it on 7th Nov so I'm going to wait this week and see of its any helpful!
Well I'll suggest to see in terms of working days because if you send a webform and they decide to let it go because it somehow wasn't according to them they'll surpass it and it will be a wasted effort. So better have 2-3 days in +

ismailel

Star Member
Dec 29, 2018
Agadir, Morocco
Ya mine was an automated response kinda only .. Plus I got it on 7th Nov so I'm going to wait this week and see of its any helpful!
Well I'll suggest to see in terms of working days because if you send a webform and they decide to let it go because it somehow wasn't according to them they'll surpass it and it will be a wasted effort. So better have 2-3 days in +
Ah. In that sense I guess I'll wait. Let's give it another week and see. Thanks and good luck on your application!

Draig

Sep 27, 2014
Mumbai,India
Visa Office......
VFS MUMBAI
App. Filed.......
18/19/2019
Med's Done....
17/10/2014
Mine is still under review since 29th Oct... submitted web form 3 days ago did not even get confirmation not status update.

ismailel

Star Member
Dec 29, 2018
Agadir, Morocco
Mine is still under review since 29th Oct... submitted web form 3 days ago did not even get confirmation not status update.
Many people here got refused within 2 weeks of applying, if your application is taking longer then chances are it will lead to an approval hopefully. =)

Also worth noting that on the CSE form they state that they will not respond to your enquiry if the application hasn't exceeded normal processing times..

Draig

Sep 27, 2014
Mumbai,India
Visa Office......
VFS MUMBAI
App. Filed.......
18/19/2019
Med's Done....
17/10/2014
Many people here got refused within 2 weeks of applying, if your application is taking longer then chances are it will lead to an approval hopefully. =)

Also worth noting that on the CSE form they state that they will not respond to your enquiry if the application hasn't exceeded normal processing times..
Yes, normal Processing time is 20 calendar days after biometrics right guys ?

Draig

Sep 27, 2014
Mumbai,India
Visa Office......
VFS MUMBAI
App. Filed.......
18/19/2019
Med's Done....
17/10/2014
Any idea why it would be taking this long? Did you guys have prior refusals ?

Draig

Sep 27, 2014
Mumbai,India
Visa Office......
VFS MUMBAI
App. Filed.......
18/19/2019
Med's Done....
17/10/2014
Guys stay connected here and update we are all in the same boat.