Sep 27, 2014
Mumbai,India
Visa Office......
VFS MUMBAI
App. Filed.......
18/19/2019
Med's Done....
17/10/2014
Hey what’s ur status if you have applied between 10th-20th Oct.
My time line
18th Oct -application submitted
22- Biometrics given/updated.
26- Medicals updated.
29-We are reviewing your eligibility.
No updates so far.

Last edited:

Draig

Sep 27, 2014
Mumbai,India
Visa Office......
VFS MUMBAI
App. Filed.......
18/19/2019
Med's Done....
17/10/2014
I have submitted twice, no response..
Guess coz I’ve lived in UK for more than a year back ground check is taking time read it in some forum, If you have lived in other country they may do a background check in that country too as they have access to it.

Ankita1007

Star Member
Oct 5, 2019
Guess coz I’ve lived in UK for more than a year back ground check is taking time read it in some forum, If you have lived in other country they may do a background check in that country too as they have access to it.
I got response for the webform that they have verified the information and will convey if there's decision made on the application. Don't know how long it'll take now

Ankita1007

Star Member
Oct 5, 2019
I have also travelled to the US and UK in 2005 2007 on tourist visa though

Draig

Sep 27, 2014
Mumbai,India
Visa Office......
VFS MUMBAI
App. Filed.......
18/19/2019
Med's Done....
17/10/2014
I got response for the webform that they have verified the information and will convey if there's decision made on the application. Don't know how long it'll take now
Means u can expect a decision soon maybe a week or so. Good luck m sure it would be positive.

ismailel

Star Member
Dec 29, 2018
Agadir, Morocco
Oct 07 - Upfront medical.
Oct 16 - Online SDS application.
Oct 18 - Biometrics updated, medical passed, background check started.
Nov 04 - Embassy asked for all my transcripts and mark-sheets, which I uploaded few hours later.

No further updates received. Eligibility review has not started yet.

Does anybody know how long do they take to respond to CSE submissions? I plan to inquire about the status of my application as it surpassed the normal processing time since 3 days ago.

Reactions: Draig

Ankita1007

Star Member
Oct 5, 2019
Oct 07 - Upfront medical.
Oct 16 - Online SDS application.
Oct 18 - Biometrics updated, medical passed, background check started.
Nov 04 - Embassy asked for all my transcripts and mark-sheets, which I uploaded few hours later.

No further updates received. Eligibility review has not started yet.

Does anybody know how long do they take to respond to CSE submissions? I plan to inquire about the status of my application as it surpassed the normal processing time since 3 days ago.
You can submit cse but make sure the processing time is crossed in working days. Also, I received a reply after 4 business days to my webform on status enquiry but again nothing after that

Reactions: Draig and ismailel