+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied a Student Permit from Philippines?

maxine0612

Jul 17, 2016
Hopefulgir08 said:
Hi NurseK12! :) I applied at Centennial College in Toronto. I bet ito yung school partner ng agency ko, kasi dito nila ko sinuggest. I am not really sure anout colleges in Alberta, but I can give you this link from the cic.gc website which provides the list of the designated institution in each province. Try mo na lang mag-inquire check their website under tuition information for international students, usually may mga info about that.

Hope you find this helpful. :)

can you recomend what agency could help me with my papers that has a partnership with centenial college? becaus ethey said it be easier if there's an agency helping me process my papers and they are in partnereship with the school

can you recommend an agency in partnership with centenial ollege? because im trying to find an agnecy that could help me with my papers in applying in centenial college. they said it be better if there's an agency that has a partnership with the school so it would be easier to apply

Airamcamille

May 21, 2016
maxine0612 said:
can you recomend what agency could help me with my papers that has a partnership with centenial college? becaus ethey said it be easier if there's an agency helping me process my papers and they are in partnereship with the school

can you recommend an agency in partnership with centenial ollege? because im trying to find an agnecy that could help me with my papers in applying in centenial college. they said it be better if there's an agency that has a partnership with the school so it would be easier to apply
Hi maxine0612, try Global Visa Support. Sila ang representative ng Centennial College last January 2016 sa study in Canada fair. Sila din ang agency ko and mabilis ang process. :)

smm_0411

Mar 5, 2016
AB
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi, Need an opinion concerning the program that was recommended by Langara College which is Post Graduate Degree in Accounting and this program includes prerequisite courses required for entry to CPA. Program is for 2 years with co-op option.

Is it much better than taking Diploma in Accounting program?

Thank you in advance.

frustratedcanadian

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-11-2016
smm_0411 said:
Hi, Need an opinion concerning the program that was recommended by Langara College which is Post Graduate Degree in Accounting and this program includes prerequisite courses required for entry to CPA. Program is for 2 years with co-op option.

Is it much better than taking Diploma in Accounting program?

Thank you in advance.
I think meron din dito na nagtake ng ganyan course from Langara. If you can just read through the thread.. baka mahanap mo siya.

Are you planning to pursue the CPA designation in Canada? Parang the Post Grad is only for International students but Im not sure. As i've said, there is one other person here who is taking that same exact course on the same school.

Goodluck!

elladayrit

Jul 11, 2016
Hi everyone. Hope you can answer my questions. Medyo mahaba to.

Back in 2013 pumunta po ako ng norway in a tourist visa, then habang nandun nagapply ako for student visa. After almost 2 years, nadecline and kailangan ko umuwi. 2 years tourist visa kasi they let me stay there while waiting for the student permit. Noong nagbigay ng refusal letter it took them 1 year. Another 6 months for the result of the appeal.

I finished hospitality mgt from the PH bago ako magnorway. Pag balik ko dito. I worked in sales for a year. Ngayon po, nakahanap na ako ng work sa hotel. Question: may bearing po ba ang pagpunta ko ng norway at 1 year na trabaho ko sa sales sa appli ko for SP? Kailangan ko pa ba ideclare na nagnorway ako?

Still at the planning stage of choosing a province and a college. Im taking up Hospitality Management and may i just ask kung anong province ang madaming job opportunities for my course and kung saan madali mag PR? It will really help me a lot in deciding. Thanks a lot guys!!

smm_0411

Mar 5, 2016
AB
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
frustratedcanadian said:
I think meron din dito na nagtake ng ganyan course from Langara. If you can just read through the thread.. baka mahanap mo siya.

Are you planning to pursue the CPA designation in Canada? Parang the Post Grad is only for International students but Im not sure. As i've said, there is one other person here who is taking that same exact course on the same school.

Goodluck!

Thanks sis. I will read again the thread.

Yes planning to pursue CPA designation I am now torn between Post Grad in Langara or Accounting Diploma in BCIT.

onekeiz

Star Member
Jan 12, 2014
Jubail, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Med's Request
25-09-2014
Med's Done....
09-10-2014
Passport Req..
29-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-14
LANDED..........
thanks God. Living at toronto , ontario
Hello everyone good thing nahanap ko ang forum na to,, kindly po pahelp panu makahanap ng designated learning institution dito sa canada specifically Toronto, Ontario area para makaapply ng friend ko ng student permit? graduate po sia ng Nursing. thanks po

pochfaye0704

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
BC, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
NOC B 1241
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-10-2018
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Passport Req..
28-08-2019
Hi guys,

i just would like to ask if the SPOUSE of the INTL Student will be coming from the PHILIPPINES, does he still need to go through the process of PDOS, OWWA and OEC? Ano po dapat ipakita sa airport?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Pa-help po please kasi this thursday na po flight nya...

lourve

Star Member
May 11, 2016
onekeiz said:
Hello everyone good thing nahanap ko ang forum na to,, kindly po pahelp panu makahanap ng designated learning institution dito sa canada specifically Toronto, Ontario area para makaapply ng friend ko ng student permit? graduate po sia ng Nursing. thanks po
You may check CIC dli list nila. Meron sila dun list each provinces and location. Or you may also check in this website for the list http://www.ontariocolleges.ca/

hannah17

Mar 6, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
I just want to share with you guys. I just got an email from the embassy that I have been approved.
My timeline:(paper base app)
Application submitted to VFS: June 7
Application received by VFS: June 9
Medical notice:June 16
Medical done: June 28
Medical submitted: July 3-8.
Visa approved: july 26.

Ill be studying at Sheridan College for 2years..

rdpldo

Star Member
Oct 14, 2015
hannah17 said:
I just want to share with you guys. I just got an email from the embassy that I have been approved.
My timeline:(paper base app)
Application submitted to VFS: June 7
Application received by VFS: June 9
Medical notice:June 16
Medical done: June 28
Medical submitted: July 3-8.
Visa approved: july 26.

Ill be studying at Sheridan College for 2years..
Congratulations on your approval!
I am still waiting VFS received my application last June 10. Hopefully, ako na next ma-approve. :)

Sep 23, 2013
sent my app last 7/21 thru vfs manila~
I got a scheduled vacation in hong kong next week
I emailed vfs if i can borrow my passport they replied that i email the embassy. So i did last monday, still no reply as of today. Would it be possible if i drop by the embassy and borrow mg passport on monday?
Thank you x

onekeiz

Star Member
Jan 12, 2014
Jubail, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Med's Request
25-09-2014
Med's Done....
09-10-2014
Passport Req..
29-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-14
LANDED..........
lourve said:
You may check CIC dli list nila. Meron sila dun list each provinces and location. Or you may also check in this website for the list http://www.ontariocolleges.ca/
thanks for the reply LOURVE... May i ask din kung approximately magkano magagastos ang Student Visa? thanks
and magkaiba ba ang WES na inapplyan sa FSW sa needed WES for Application of SP? and Ielts din Academic po ba?

lourve

Star Member
May 11, 2016
onekeiz said:
thanks for the reply LOURVE... May i ask din kung approximately magkano magagastos ang Student Visa? thanks
and magkaiba ba ang WES na inapplyan sa FSW sa needed WES for Application of SP? and Ielts din Academic po ba?
Depende sa school fees yan but usually roughly 14-15k ang mga public schools (not sure though you have to check school's website) and ung other fees like mga visa fee and medical fee di pa ako sure pero siguro mga more or less 30k. Di pa kasi ako nakakapag pass ng application ko sa embassy. Still gathering documents for January 2017 intake.

No idea ako regarding WES and FSW. Di na kasi required ang WES sa inaapplyan ko na school, Conestoga College.

onekeiz

Star Member
Jan 12, 2014
Jubail, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Med's Request
25-09-2014
Med's Done....
09-10-2014
Passport Req..
29-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-14
LANDED..........
lourve said:
Depende sa school fees yan but usually roughly 14-15k ang mga public schools (not sure though you have to check school's website) and ung other fees like mga visa fee and medical fee di pa ako sure pero siguro mga more or less 30k. Di pa kasi ako nakakapag pass ng application ko sa embassy. Still gathering documents for January 2017 intake.

No idea ako regarding WES and FSW. Di na kasi required ang WES sa inaapplyan ko na school, Conestoga College.
Thanks again.. Is it 30 000 dollars?sa 30 K na sinabi mo po?