+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied a Student Permit from Philippines?

bryheartpizza

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-04-2021
AOR Received.
02-04-2021
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
02-08-2016
supermomonja said:
Hi,

Is there anyone na na-aaproved ng visa 1 or 2 weeks before mag start ung classes? Thank you.
Yes. 7 weeks before class for me

scorpio1641

Apr 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Cebu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Med's Request
17-02-2015 / Med. Furtherance Request: 09-03-2015
Med's Done....
26-02-2015 / Furtherance Done: 10-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
LANDED..........
23-08-2015
Hi everyone! I'm back :D

marychris27 I answered your PM :)

I remember the days when I was here almost everyday till my visa got approved.
I'm currently on summer break pa. School starts in September. Canada has been very good to me so far.
Kung may questions kayo just let me know and I can try to help you.

Good luck to all the new applicants :)
Meron ba dito papuntang Centennial College? Sana meron, konti lang ang population ng Pinoy students dito eh

Sep 23, 2013
hi everyone! i am very much thankful for this forum, it was indeed very helpful. i share the same success story. will be flyingbin the 24th and hagol na talaga ako sa oras. i've been backreadingbfor days now, i know the answers to my questions are already answered. kaya lang i got no luck and gahol na talaga.

What's the best way to bring my funds from manila to canada? i am thinking of carrying at least 5k cad and the rest i will sed thru my sister via westerunion. Is my idea okay lang ba? I am worried the immigration officer in vancouver, my poe, will interrogate me with regard to my funds. Thank you for whoever will answer! And i wish everyone success. Thank you

Navie

Jul 7, 2016
Hi guys, sino sino mga nag apply sainyo since may pa pero wala pang visa? :( kinakabahan na ako eh :( may 16 pa ako nag send sa VAC nung docs ko. Tas 1 month na din na passed medical ko. enlighten me pleaseeee

scorpio1641

Apr 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Cebu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
LANDED..........
23-08-2015
canadiandreams said:
What's the best way to bring my funds from manila to canada? i am thinking of carrying at least 5k cad and the rest i will sed thru my sister via westerunion. Is my idea okay lang ba? I am worried the immigration officer in vancouver, my poe, will interrogate me with regard to my funds. Thank you for whoever will answer! And i wish everyone success. Thank you
I brought the same amount. Wala naman naging problema. They did not even ask me to bring out my fund or what. Itatanong lang nila normally kung nabayaran mo na tuition mo. So don't stress about it too much.
My advice is to have your letter of acceptance, tuition fee receipt and timetable ready as well as the letter from the embassy. Okay na rin dalhin ang financial support docs mo and put it in one folder. Pero normally di na nila titingnan yan :) Good luck

elladayrit

Jul 11, 2016
scorpio1641 said:
Hi everyone! I'm back :D

marychris27 I answered your PM :)

I remember the days when I was here almost everyday till my visa got approved.
I'm currently on summer break pa. School starts in September. Canada has been very good to me so far.
Kung may questions kayo just let me know and I can try to help you.

Good luck to all the new applicants :)
Meron ba dito papuntang Centennial College? Sana meron, konti lang ang population ng Pinoy students dito eh

Hi!! Saan po ba magandang province to study Hospitality Management and Business ad? Na madaming job opportunities at madali ang pr. Still contemplating pa din kung saang province para makapili na din ako ng school. Thanks.

scorpio1641

Apr 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Cebu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
LANDED..........
23-08-2015
elladayrit said:
Hi!! Saan po ba magandang province to study Hospitality Management and Business ad? Na madaming job opportunities at madali ang pr. Still contemplating pa din kung saang province para makapili na din ako ng school. Thanks.
For that course, I think you choose Toronto or Vancouver. Nasa sa big cities ang madaming opportunities for Hospitality Management and Business Ad. I'm in Toronto and enjoying it here so I would recommend to come here, pero it's really up to you. Toronto has several good colleges - my school (Centennial) is one of them, plus you have many other choices like Humber, Seneca, George Brown. Some other people prefer a smaller, less urban province but not for me. After I went to Calgary for my vacation, I got bored lol

Madali ang PR -- hard to say. Immigration rules change constantly. Saka hindi ko pa yan inaaral, I'm just focusing on finishing my studies first. There was a regime change last year when Canada had their elections, from conservative to liberal ... naghigpit yung conservatives sa international students but reportedly changes are coming soon. So we shall see. My advice to you for now - pick a good school with a good two year program, make sure your background fits the course you choose and commit to finishing your studies. Worry about PR later :)

tinggoy85

Dec 5, 2015
hi everybody! meron ba dito nkapag enroll na or nagbabalak pumasok sa sprott shaw college? located in bc. thank you sa mga sasagot.

supermomonja

Jun 28, 2016
Hi Everyone. :)

Just want to share that I got a news kanina and my visa has been approved. yey!

Sharing you my timeline:
June 26 - Upfront Medical (IOM Manila)
June 27 - VFS Manila
August 16 - Visa approved.

Therefore I say to you, all things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them and they will be granted you - Matthew 11:24