+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied a Student Permit from Philippines?

Hopefulgir08

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 13, 2014 (July 1, 2014 refused due to foreign police clearance) October 29, 2014 (reapplied)
Med's Request
June 17, 2014
Med's Done....
June 19,2014
Passport Req..
Paper Application. November 4, 2014(approval email rceived)
VISA ISSUED...
November 6, 2014 Passport received
LANDED..........
November 2014
erwinjohn997 said:
guys I'm really confused kung ipapakita ko din ba yung mortgage na car namin :/ kasi onti lang properties namin :((
congratz to all na nakakuha na nga visa sana kami namn next :) btw yung properties po ba is okay lang yung tittle ung iapakita? #weneedalotofprayertoGod

Hi, i was advised by my agency that essential yung bank statement, certificate and business permits. Even though we have several properties and cars di ko na sinama but still I got approved. Important talaga ung money sa bank mo or sponsor mo. Though supporting docs din naman ung properties nila.

erwinjohn997

Nov 4, 2014
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
11-07-2019
AOR Received.
waiting..
Hopefulgir08 said:
Hi, i was advised by my agency that essential yung bank statement, certificate and business permits. Even though we have several properties and cars di ko na sinama but still I got approved. Important talaga ung money sa bank mo or sponsor mo. Though supporting docs din naman ung properties nila.
thanks hopeful and to other people who are always helping us to have our visa :D

sana maging okay na yung application ko and buti nalang bibigyan ako ngemployer ko certificate of employment :) question po, need ko po din ba ibigay yung payslip for past 3 month? another question po, I have 100,000 pesos in my bank account under my name and kaya lang po ako nagkaroon ng money sa bank is because my parents nag deposit sila ng 100k sa account ko last october lang. ma qquestion po ba ako ng VO kasi bgla nagkaroon ng pera yung account ko? and last question po, did you also submit your ielts result form eventhough it is not indicated in the checklist?

Torque78

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-06-2014
Med's Request
23-06-2014
Med's Done....
27-06-2014
Passport Req..
05-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2014
LANDED..........
08-09-2014 In God's graces!
erwinjohn997 said:
thanks hopeful and to other people who are always helping us to have our visa :D

sana maging okay na yung application ko and buti nalang bibigyan ako ngemployer ko certificate of employment :) question po, need ko po din ba ibigay yung payslip for past 3 month? another question po, I have 100,000 pesos in my bank account under my name and kaya lang po ako nagkaroon ng money sa bank is because my parents nag deposit sila ng 100k sa account ko last october lang. ma qquestion po ba ako ng VO kasi bgla nagkaroon ng pera yung account ko? and last question po, did you also submit your ielts result form eventhough it is not indicated in the checklist?
-Lots of prayers to God & believe! (If you provide a strong SoP & reason for your application, it'll be approved. ;))
-Employment Certificates do help in support (maybe because they are written proofs that you have been of good employment background)
-If we backread in this forum, young funds(I mean, those funds not within the 4-6-12months duration in your account) won't be a question as long as you include to explain their source in your SoP; especially if your parents support you in your application.
-You have to include your IELTS Academic result! In my online application, I included mine(if I'm not mistaken) in the section: Letter of Acceptance, along with school transcripts & diplomas.

erwinjohn997

Nov 4, 2014
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
11-07-2019
AOR Received.
waiting..
Torque78 said:
-Lots of prayers to God & believe! (If you provide a strong SoP & reason for your application, it'll be approved. ;))
-Employment Certificates do help in support (maybe because they are written proofs that you have been of good employment background)
-If we backread in this forum, young funds(I mean, those funds not within the 4-6-12months duration in your account) won't be a question as long as you include to explain their source in your SoP; especially if your parents support you in your application.
-You have to include your IELTS Academic result! In my online application, I included mine(if I'm not mistaken) in the section: Letter of Acceptance, along with school transcripts & diplomas.
thanks for the reply torque. Im doing my SOP now and sana magng okay na siya. yung pera po sa personal fund ko na binigay ng dad ko, andun lng siya for the past 1 or 2 months sa account ko and never ako nag withdraw :) and another question, ung ielts ko ksi is sobrang baba nakakahiya ipakita :p and bnkayuun pa magng ground for refusal ko :)

Hopefulgir08

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 13, 2014 (July 1, 2014 refused due to foreign police clearance) October 29, 2014 (reapplied)
Med's Request
June 17, 2014
Med's Done....
June 19,2014
Passport Req..
Paper Application. November 4, 2014(approval email rceived)
VISA ISSUED...
November 6, 2014 Passport received
LANDED..........
November 2014
erwinjohn997 said:
thanks for the reply torque. Im doing my SOP now and sana magng okay na siya. yung pera po sa personal fund ko na binigay ng dad ko, andun lng siya for the past 1 or 2 months sa account ko and never ako nag withdraw :) and another question, ung ielts ko ksi is sobrang baba nakakahiya ipakita :p and bnkayuun pa magng ground for refusal ko :)

You should wait for another 2 months to fulfill the 4month bank statement needed. And IELTS shouldnt be below 6 yata. If meron ka below, you should retake it siguro. Or kung isa lng naman mababa mo and the rest is mataas you are fine (example: 8,7.5,8.5,5.5). Usually passing grade yata ng college/university is 5.5 or 6 on each test but total average should be 6 and above.

erwinjohn997

Nov 4, 2014
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
11-07-2019
AOR Received.
waiting..
Hopefulgir08 said:
You should wait for another 2 months to fulfill the 4month bank statement needed. And IELTS shouldnt be below 6 yata. If meron ka below, you should retake it siguro. Or kung isa lng naman mababa mo and the rest is mataas you are fine (example: 8,7.5,8.5,5.5). Usually passing grade yata ng college/university is 5.5 or 6 on each test but total average should be 6 and above.
thanks hopeful ;D may mga cases po ba na kahit may MR na na dedeny pa din? siguro ipakita ko nalang yung bank account ng parents ko kasi sakn bago palang eh .

wondergirl1992

Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-26-14
Med's Request
9-29-14
Med's Done....
10-1-14 transmitted 10-9-14
Passport Req..
10-15-14
VISA ISSUED...
10-23-25
LANDED..........
soon...
Hi everyone! :) ngayon ko lang ulit nacheck tong forum because I was so excited buying winter clothes XD and just basically spent my days shopping for things that I will need abroad (because I want to avoid buying stuff there since it's hella expensive)

To those na mag-aapply pa lang:

I DID NOT SUBMIT MY IELTS AND ANY ACADEMIC DOCUMENTS during my VISA ONLINE APPLICATION.

I only submitted those when I was acquiring for a school :) so I don't think that it will be a basis for refusal, ang importante is the LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE from a RECOGNIZED INSTITUTION sa Canada.
I also think that, it would be better to prepare a one page SOP only, since they have a lot of papers on hand. Remember to make it BRIEF and COHERENT. :)

Good luck sa inyo! <3 See you all in Canada :)

Sino dito ang stationed sa Vancouver? :)

erwinjohn997

Nov 4, 2014
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
11-07-2019
AOR Received.
waiting..
wondergirl1992 said:
Hi everyone! :) ngayon ko lang ulit nacheck tong forum because I was so excited buying winter clothes XD and just basically spent my days shopping for things that I will need abroad (because I want to avoid buying stuff there since it's hella expensive)

To those na mag-aapply pa lang:

I DID NOT SUBMIT MY IELTS AND ANY ACADEMIC DOCUMENTS during my VISA ONLINE APPLICATION.

I only submitted those when I was acquiring for a school :) so I don't think that it will be a basis for refusal, ang importante is the LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE from a RECOGNIZED INSTITUTION sa Canada.
I also think that, it would be better to prepare a one page SOP only, since they have a lot of papers on hand. Remember to make it BRIEF and COHERENT. :)

Good luck sa inyo! <3 See you all in Canada :)

Sino dito ang stationed sa Vancouver? :)
hello wondergirl1992. really you did not send your credentials? actually im planning to give my application through VFS kaso baka hanapan ako ng mga school credentials like tor and ielts score ko pag di ko sinama sa application, and di ba po pag online application may nakalagay na school credentials tab? ano po nilgay niyo dun? another question po pala :) kasi i already got my COE pero the problem is that nakalagay lang yung job position ko, months of stay, job description, and nakalagay din dun na after I study in Canada may babalikan pa akong work sa pilipinas ( this will surely convince the VO:) , hindi po nailagay ng boss ko how much yung salary ko per month and also allowance nga po pala nag bigay din po ba kyo ng pay slips? and another advance question po if ever na na refuse saan kukuha ng caips note ba yun? :)

aly911

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 30, 2014/August 1, 2014
Med's Request
July 2, 2014
Med's Done....
July 14, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
August 14, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
erwinjohn997 said:
hello wondergirl1992. really you did not send your credentials? actually im planning to give my application through VFS kaso baka hanapan ako ng mga school credentials like tor and ielts score ko pag di ko sinama sa application, and di ba po pag online application may nakalagay na school credentials tab? ano po nilgay niyo dun? another question po pala :) kasi i already got my COE pero the problem is that nakalagay lang yung job position ko, months of stay, job description, and nakalagay din dun na after I study in Canada may babalikan pa akong work sa pilipinas ( this will surely convince the VO:) , hindi po nailagay ng boss ko how much yung salary ko per month and also allowance nga po pala nag bigay din po ba kyo ng pay slips? and another advance question po if ever na na refuse saan kukuha ng caips note ba yun? :)

Hahaha! Angkyut mo talaga erwinjhon.. In my case, I did not submit my ielts and tor/diploma on my online application, just the letter of acceptance. For the funds nmn, I included the bank statement of my parents, sponsor, and also mine na kakarampot lng :p I did a 2page sop, but the 2nd page mostly covered the reason for my refusal (yep, I got refused for my 1st application and did not request for caips;instead, I pointed each reason and explained why)... Meron bang school credentials tab sa online application? Wala kasi nung time ko (3mos ago)

Wondergirl, meron din mga murang shops dto (if hindi mo icoconvert :D) jk, pero really, merong mga affordable winter clothes dto. Dala ka rin payong coz I heard mas marami ang ulan sa Vancouver kesa sa snow..

Torque78

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-06-2014
Med's Request
23-06-2014
Med's Done....
27-06-2014
Passport Req..
05-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2014
LANDED..........
08-09-2014 In God's graces!
erwinjohn997 said:
@erwinjohn,wondergirl,aly: Sorry, I didn't know study permit applications don't need school docus & ielts. Sabagay, once accepted ka na sa school & got a letter of acceptance, that might get it covered. Isinama ko tor & ielts sa Letter of Acceptance, kasi wala namang section requiring those, to show the VO my credibility to be as student, with all my pasang-awa grades, hehe. Ayun, kahit siguro ung VO naawa, :p
I got one dollar account which was 1/2 month old lang. I explained my source of that fund in my 2-page SoP.

Reactions: angelbam

scorpio1641

Apr 12, 2014
Visa Office......
VFS Cebu
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Med's Request
17-02-2015 / Med. Furtherance Request: 09-03-2015
Med's Done....
26-02-2015 / Furtherance Done: 10-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
LANDED..........
23-08-2015
I still think it's a good idea to include your IELTS and TOR with your application if you have it. Iba iba naman kasi yung case ng mga tao. Just to clarify, most colleges do require Academic IELTS to be admitted, so you might still have to take it whether you plan to submit the results with your visa application or not :)

erwinjohn997

Nov 4, 2014
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
11-07-2019
AOR Received.
waiting..
actually ang tagal ko ng inaayos yung mga requirments ko lalong lalo na yung SOP. dinadasalan ko muna bago ko ibigay sa VFS eh hehe. I mean baka kasi pag chineck ng VFS yung laman ng envelop ko hanapin yung mga school credentials ko. sgro issubmit ko lang yung diploma ko and RLE grades ( HS and college diplomas) kasi ang baba nung mga minor subjects ko dating years back ago baka ma refuse lang hehe.

hey guys yung sa COE pde ba wlang salary included dun? and sinama niyo po ba yung pay slips niyo?

sorry ang kulit ko hahah.:) thanks nga pala aly ;D

Reactions: angelbam

Lexmark86

Nov 5, 2014
Hi! Meron po ba dito nag aapply for Saskatchewan (parkland college or Saskatchewan polytechnic) or British columbia schools ( Northern lights college/ Selkirk College)???. Planning to take up sana post graduate diploma in business management for 2 yrs. After few months of research and reading other forums, sabi nila mas greater daw ang chances of getting a PR status sa mga states nato under PNP for international students. CONS nga lang talaga ang weather dito and location. Any advice or comments would be greatly appreciated po.Thank you!

aly911

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 30, 2014/August 1, 2014
Med's Request
July 2, 2014
Med's Done....
July 14, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
August 14, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
Lexmark86 said:
Hi! Meron po ba dito nag aapply for Saskatchewan (parkland college or Saskatchewan polytechnic) or British columbia schools ( Northern lights college/ Selkirk College)???. Planning to take up sana post graduate diploma in business management for 2 yrs. After few months of research and reading other forums, sabi nila mas greater daw ang chances of getting a PR status sa mga states nato under PNP for international students. CONS nga lang talaga ang weather dito and location. Any advice or comments would be greatly appreciated po.Thank you!
When it comes to PR, I always remind myself to read about express entry. Pero d ko nagagawa. Haha! Anyway, you may want to read about that :)

Lexmark86

Nov 5, 2014
Ay d na pala ganun kadali dahil sa express entry na yan for international students.hehe Do you think lahat ng PNP programs per state or territory affected din nito? Or some territories lng? Hehe