+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied a Student Permit from Philippines?

berti4life

Aug 20, 2017
Hi everyone.

I am an OFW in Qatar and I sought the assistance of PinoyCare.
Napakathrilling ng process. As you all know, sa Middle East, naka block ang Qatar and lahat ng applications sa Abu Dhabi ang lodging. Madami na denied na applications from Qatar kaya ung officer ko ininsist na sa pinas e lodge ang docuemnts to which I complied naman.

Below is my timeline.

October 19, 2017 (lodging of documents to VFS Cebu)
October 21, 2017 (Medical Request)
October 23, 2017 (Medical Result - Medical test is done here na sa Qatar)
November 30, 2017 (Approved Application)

Prior to this, lahat ng mga reference person ko tinawagan ng Visa Officer. Natagalan lang ng 1 week sa HR kasi ung officer na kelangan kausapin ng Visa officer naka 1 week leave. Kaya after nakausap ng Visa officer ung HR Officer ko, na approve na ang application. Verification nya lang ang inantay ng officer. In just about 42 days or roughly 5 weeks of waiting, my application is approved. Prior to lodging my documents, it took me around 2 month to prepare for all the needed documents and PinoyCare is with me constantly checking all documents and making sure nothing goes to the visa officer unpolished.

Friendly advise lang, if may mga reference personm kayo na involved, make sure na maisasali nyo ang personal numbers/ emails nila para if ever man nakaLeave sila, makakausap pa din sila for verification.

Should you need a draft of my SOP, I'll be more than happy to share with you. Please note that you should not copy paste everything as the Visa officer will directly reject your application.
Pls can you help me with your sop. My email. nkongberti2@yahoo.com.

Mutato_KT

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
QC
Category........
FAM
Follow-up question especially for the recently approved applicants, when you sent your passport, how long did it take for you to get the passport with VISA back?

Thanks in advance.

An_C

Dec 14, 2017
Congratulations sa mga approved applications. I've been silently reading this forum when I applied in 2015 but got refused. I reapplied this October and still waiting for the result to come out soon. :)

Reactions: ivygorous04

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Need help. Got refusal today.is It possible for me to reaply for jan intake?
Its too late to apply for Jan intake. Visa offices have enough applications to work on so they might not look at the new ones. What are the reasons for refusal?

Reactions: ivygorous04

yamyam0130

Mar 26, 2017
question po sa may gap po sa work experience example ofw at ngstay po ng pinas for almost 3 months. kailangan pa po ba na ilagay sa work experience na ngvacation ka ng 3 months sa pinas?

Salamat po sa mga sasagot :)

kapatid

Sep 27, 2016
Calgary
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
06-05-2006
May mga approved na nag-fly na? Ano mga tanong and requirements sa immigration?
Usually basic questions lang yan at coconfirm kung tama mga information na prinovide mo sa kanila. Oh one more thing... If they ask you in any form what you will do after your study, tell them that you will go back to the PH.
May nadedeny kapag sinabi nila na magtratrabaho (through PGWP). Pinauuwi agad di binibigay student permit.

Reactions: Mutato_KT

Mutato_KT

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
QC
Category........
FAM
Usually basic questions lang yan at coconfirm kung tama mga information na prinovide mo sa kanila. Oh one more thing... If they ask you in any form what you will do after your study, tell them that you will go back to the PH.
May nadedeny kapag sinabi nila na magtratrabaho (through PGWP). Pinauuwi agad di binibigay student permit.
Thanks, @kapatid!