+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied a Student Permit from Philippines?

aveng3r02

Jun 15, 2020
Ma’am pwede po malaman timeline po and saan pong Visa Office ang nag assess? Manila po ba or Ottawa?
Upfront Medical Feb 5, 2021

Lodged: March 24, 2021 SDS PH

Biometrics: already completed from previous TRV

Medical Passed: April 12, 2021

BVL/OPR: April 20,2021

Most likely Ottawa or Edmonton, madaling araw sa PH ako nag medical passed and BVL OPR

TOTOYBIBO

Nov 1, 2020

Most likely Ottawa or Edmonton, madaling araw sa PH ako nag medical passed and BVL OPR
Maraming Salamat po ma’am

Sky29

Apr 3, 2019
Hello po sa lahat, meron po dito ang andito na sa canada as spousal open work permit, tapos after how many month or after a year eh sinunod na sponsoran yung mga anak nila, sino po umuwi para sunduan ang mga bata sa inyu yung principal sponsor or yung sowp? Thank you po

noelvictoria

Mar 24, 2019
June 3, 2020 po ako nag apply online, naaprubahan Sept 21, 2020. Yes po pwede na mag work basta may acknowledgement receipt na natanggap na nila application mo, implied status na po. Basta file mo po PGWP application mo ng at least 1 month before mag expire SP mo para maintained ang temp residence status.
Sir, ang pag apply ng PGWP, online din sa portal ng IRCC? Then parang sa visa process, you can see the progress and notifications there?

Once you graduate, pwede na mag full-time employment?

bootes

Star Member
Apr 22, 2021
Sir, ang pag apply ng PGWP, online din sa portal ng IRCC? Then parang sa visa process, you can see the progress and notifications there?

Yup, you can get your PGWP online. Need mo lang iupload is the forms, program completion letter, transcript and picture and pay the processing fee. Pwede ka na magwork ng fulltime once nafile mo na, under implied status. You can see status updates online and pag approved, you'll get the PGWP in the mail after a few weeks.

Reactions: noelvictoria

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018

Opo, kabayan, online ang application. Log in to your gckey account and file the application there.

Kahit po completion letter lang ng school at wala pa ang actual graduation ay pwede na mag apply ng PGWP. To be able to work full time immediately under implied status, PGWP application must be lodged while you have valid status (meaning hindi pa expired ang study permit). Nag file ako ng PGWP ko using completion letter from my college at unofficial transcript also with a letter from the registrar that due to the pandemic the campus services is closed aya unofficial muna ang maibibigay nila.

Print the acknowledgement receipt after filling your application and attach to your SIN letter. Hindi ka pa po makaka apply ng SIN extension hanggang wala pa yung PGWP. Pero extended in principle ang SIN if under implied status ka.

Reactions: noelvictoria

noelvictoria

Mar 24, 2019
Opo, kabayan, online ang application. Log in to your gckey account and file the application there.

Kahit po completion letter lang ng school at wala pa ang actual graduation ay pwede na mag apply ng PGWP. To be able to work full time immediately under implied status, PGWP application must be lodged while you have valid status (meaning hindi pa expired ang study permit). Nag file ako ng PGWP ko using completion letter from my college at unofficial transcript also with a letter from the registrar that due to the pandemic the campus services is closed aya unofficial muna ang maibibigay nila.

Print the acknowledgement receipt after filling your application and attach to your SIN letter. Hindi ka pa po makaka apply ng SIN extension hanggang wala pa yung PGWP. Pero extended in principle ang SIN if under implied status ka.
Thank you sir for this. Very useful information.

noelvictoria

Mar 24, 2019
Yup, you can get your PGWP online. Need mo lang iupload is the forms, program completion letter, transcript and picture and pay the processing fee. Pwede ka na magwork ng fulltime once nafile mo na, under implied status. You can see status updates online and pag approved, you'll get the PGWP in the mail after a few weeks.
Thank you sir

myze

Apr 8, 2021
Hello po, anyone po who had to travel to manila for biometrics? Pa share naman po ng experience. Is it possible to do a round trip to and fro manila? Coming from a GCQ province?

myze

Apr 8, 2021

Hi po, did you have to submit IELTS? Exempted po kasi ako for my college application so I didn't have to take one. Hihingin po ba nila during the application?

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
Hi po, did you have to submit IELTS? Exempted po kasi ako for my college application so I didn't have to take one. Hihingin po ba nila during the application?
If you are applying under SDS, kailangan po ang IELTS. Pero kung regular stream lang po, hindi kelangan ang IELTS.

Reactions: aveng3r02

Nadeemcadxb

Star Member
Mar 31, 2020
hi po! need your help. how to answer question 9 po sa Form IMM1294:
- Country or territory where applying: Same as country or territory of residence ?
- To:
based po kami d2 sa Singapore, 12 years na.
Maraming salamat po
Dear Muxlsa3.0I,

I hope you are doing well.

I need your help on IMM1294 form. What did you put in question number 7, 8 and 9.

Also during the online application there was a question 1. What is your current country/territory of Residence

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,
Nadeem