+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anybody applied or got admit from Carleton University for Sep-13 intake?

sameerverma

Star Member
Nov 11, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Pre Medical
gaffor said:
@ sameerverma
Thank you
I have got conditional admit, they mentioned me to post the hardcopy of transcripts to university. But I am little confused about the documents they require. I have Consolidated Memo, Provisional certificate, individual marks memo with me and yet to receive my Original Degree. So, is it sufficient if i send my Consolidated Memo, Provisional certificate, individual marks memo transcripts?

Have you accepted the offer at Carleton Central portal?
Have you decided to go carleton or waiting for any other universities

Bro, i have also got conditional offer only and i am in my final semester and i have yet to give my exams of my 8th semester.....so i am not sure at this point of time what type of documents are needed.....but as per my knowledge i think provisional degree and transcripts are enough on your part.....

Yes, i have accepted offer of admission..although i am waiting results from 2 universities more...but i have decided to go with carleton but i am not sure about my exams and result dates that when they will get declared....so i might defer to next intake .....that is Jan intake .

gaffor

May 7, 2013
@sameerverma

Hi,

I have gone through grading system of carleton which was mentioned their website, it says a students should get a get B-(70%) or better in all courses, if a student gets below 70% in more than two courses he will be terminated from masters program.

And about the transcripts I mailed them waiting for their reply.

What are other two universities you applied?

sameerverma

Star Member
Nov 11, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Pre Medical
gaffor said:
@ sameerverma

Hi,

I have gone through grading system of carleton which was mentioned their website, it says a students should get a get B-(70%) or better in all courses, if a student gets below 70% in more than two courses he will be terminated from masters program.

And about the transcripts I mailed them waiting for their reply.

What are other two universities you applied?
I have applied to ryerson and queen.

Nivesh89

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
sameerverma said:
I have applied to ryerson and queen.
It seems lik Ryerson Univ has forgotten dat students hav applied fr Masters course....its been mnths der has been no reply...:p..

sameerverma

Star Member
Nov 11, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Pre Medical
Nivesh89 said:
It seems lik Ryerson Univ has forgotten dat students hav applied fr Masters course....its been mnths der has been no reply...:p..
Yes you are right ...i don't know how much time they will need more to make a decision......

Nivesh89

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
gaffor said:
Ok, when did u apply?

Any other universities u applied? Can I know u r profile?
I had applied in dec end...for M.Eng..

Profile-
B.E(Instrumentation)- 69% from M.U
TOEFL-93

Nivesh89

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
gaffor said:
Hii guys, i got admit from Carleton University for MEng in Electrical and Computer Engineering(systems and computer engineering), I would like to exact fee of the program and in how many terms we can finish the master's program. And how is the grading system at carleton ?? are courses difficult to study??
Hi Gaffor,
Ne updates about ur conditional offr??.....has the status chngd??....we cnt even apply fr loans til we gt the unconditional admit..:(...n also... dey'll be mentioning the fee structure rite fr every semester??....coz we dnt hv the concept of i20 here??....pls share ur views...need help...

Nivesh89

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
Rupesh90 said:
u r talking abt cnditnl admit... I have not even heard anything frm 'em.... what should i do next????
hv u applied newer else??.....n if nt carleton i guess ur profile wil be fwded to ottawa..if uhv tickd the checkbox...;)

kkr2canada

Star Member
May 22, 2013
kurukshetra
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
IELTS Request
7 bands
File Transfer...
27-06-2013
Med's Done....
6-5-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-7-2013
LANDED..........
will land on 25-8-2013
Nivesh89 said:
Hi All,

I have applied for M.Eng in ECE for FAll 2013...and hv received a conditional offer of acceptance...wt abt u guys...ne progress yet??
heyy i have also applied in MEng in ECE but they transferred my application to department of systems and computer engg. did they do the same with you ?
and are you going to take on campus accommodation ?