+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any vis result for TRV of non immediate family?

MOHAMAD11

Star Member
Sep 1, 2019
I applied in Mid March for TRV at visa office Abu Dhabi. Now showing we are are reviewing your eligibility. What’s your?
Hi. My application shows "we are reviewing wether you meet the eligibility requirement s" from the day i submited my TRV online application in March.

Kh2020

Star Member
Jul 4, 2020
What was your status before "reviewing eligibility " please. And where you read such news
Before it was

Review of eligibility: "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

Now
Review of eligibility: we are your eligibility whether you meet the eligibility.......

wafaaawad

Star Member
Nov 3, 2019
Before it was

Review of eligibility: "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

Now
Review of eligibility: we are your eligibility whether you meet the eligibility.......
So , it's true. I hope they started. I applied March 8th but paper bases from UAE . i sent webform to ask if i have to reapply online but they said no.still waiting. Process time is 195
Please update us if there is any change in your status

Kh2020

Star Member
Jul 4, 2020
So , it's true. I hope they started. I applied March 8th but paper bases from UAE . i sent webform to ask if i have to reapply online but they said no.still waiting. Process time is 195
Please update us if there is any change in your status
Sure I will keep in touch

NKBawari

Apr 20, 2020
I think better to wait because all TRV applications are in slow processing. Hopefully in the end of November things will become normal
Hi I remember one guy in this forum said even though application status shows still in process his TRV got approved. Should I check GCMS notes?