+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any thoughts on Diplomas offered by OnlineBusinessSchool.com

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Reactions: ziggiman

lolcocks

Jul 23, 2020
How do people end up finding these fraudulent programs. The answer is a big NO.
Advertising.

One of the scammy universities we know, University of Canada West does the same insane levels of advertising.
When researching universities to enroll into all around the world, University of Canada West was advertising on a lot of university ranking websites.
For example, if you open a page of a Canadian University on GoToUniversity and stay idle, 20 seconds later, a University of Canada West add appears.

Problem is, people don't realize that if a university is as good as it claims to be, it won't need to advertise.

ziggiman

Feb 15, 2021
Advertising.

One of the scammy universities we know, University of Canada West does the same insane levels of advertising.
When researching universities to enroll into all around the world, University of Canada West was advertising on a lot of university ranking websites.
For example, if you open a page of a Canadian University on GoToUniversity and stay idle, 20 seconds later, a University of Canada West add appears.

Problem is, people don't realize that if a university is as good as it claims to be, it won't need to advertise.
That is so true, I get so many advertisements on my Gmail too from the University of Canada West. Even their website looks dodgy. The thing is there might be people who would actually get caught in false University advertisements.

lolcocks

Jul 23, 2020
That is so true, I get so many advertisements on my Gmail too from the University of Canada West. Even their website looks dodgy. The thing is there might be people who would actually get caught in false University advertisements.
Might? You can find loads of them on this forum itself.

AngusLeio

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Category........
PNP
have you tried to find a course at LSIB? or somewhere else? I remember that I saw a Level 5 diploma in Computing (240 credits) and it costs 950 pounds.

ziggiman

Feb 15, 2021
have you tried to find a course at LSIB? or somewhere else? I remember that I saw a Level 5 diploma in Computing (240 credits) and it costs 950 pounds.
I just visited their website, I mean it's pretty hard to distinguish whether they are valid and recognized qualification, might have to do some research.