+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any question on OOPNP.. I will try to answer

leonht

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
I have completed a 4 terms of paid internship in Canada as part of my degree program. I'm just wondering if I need to attach supporting documentation (reference letters, T4, NOA, co-op work permit) for internship experience?

Since internship is part of the degree program requirement, the experience I gained will not be considered as relevant. But it is not clear whether I need to provide documentation for the periods of work that are irrelevant.

memoff2

Nov 10, 2013
Thank you for helping! I have some questions regarding to application form: it says all fields on this form must be completed, if not applicable, mark N/A.
I cannot fill the form using PDF because for example, it asks for spouse's work experience in Canada, however, this is not applicable, but I cannot put N/A at the dates, the form won't let me continue, so I have to print it out and complete by hand.

It is obvious spaces not applicable such as Middle Name, if I don't have one, to be marked with N/A, but how about questions like "If yes, please provide a response to each of the following", if I checked the "No" box, do I need to still put N/As in the following spaces? Similar with the Mailing Address, which is the same as Current Address. Also if I only have one family member, do I need to put N/A for the family member (2) spaces or no?

I think this requirement is a bit confusing.

Thank you!

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
leonht said:
I have completed a 4 terms of paid internship in Canada as part of my degree program. I'm just wondering if I need to attach supporting documentation (reference letters, T4, NOA, co-op work permit) for internship experience?

Since internship is part of the degree program requirement, the experience I gained will not be considered as relevant. But it is not clear whether I need to provide documentation for the periods of work that are irrelevant.
You dont need to attach any work experience proof for this internship cause you will not be getting any points for it anyways.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
memoff2 said:
Thank you for helping! I have some questions regarding to application form: it says all fields on this form must be completed, if not applicable, mark N/A.
I cannot fill the form using PDF because for example, it asks for spouse's work experience in Canada, however, this is not applicable, but I cannot put N/A at the dates, the form won't let me continue, so I have to print it out and complete by hand.

It is obvious spaces not applicable such as Middle Name, if I don't have one, to be marked with N/A, but how about questions like "If yes, please provide a response to each of the following", if I checked the "No" box, do I need to still put N/As in the following spaces? Similar with the Mailing Address, which is the same as Current Address. Also if I only have one family member, do I need to put N/A for the family member (2) spaces or no?

I think this requirement is a bit confusing.

Thank you!
You just completely ski these parts and print out your partial completed application form. You then fill the missing sections of your application form by hand using black pen.

memoff2

Nov 10, 2013
rafzy said:
You just completely ski these parts and print out your partial completed application form. You then fill the missing sections of your application form by hand using black pen.
But I cannot even skip those parts... like dates, it must have some numbers as inputs, cannot procceed to the next page leaving blank or by filling other characters... : (

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
memoff2 said:
But I cannot even skip those parts... like dates, it must have some numbers as inputs, cannot procceed to the next page leaving blank or by filling other characters... : (
sometimes, the form conflicts with your data entered and selections made before.
You can try downloading new form and filling it again.

Hope it helps !

leonht

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Just wondering to what level of detail should the section about Personal and Work History be?
For example, should I add a row for summer breaks between semesters, even though technically I was enrolled at a university at that time?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
leonht said:
Just wondering to what level of detail should the section about Personal and Work History be?
For example, should I add a row for summer breaks between semesters, even though technically I was enrolled at a university at that time?
If you have traveled somewhere internationally, then you can mention your details for the summer.
Otherwise, just show this time under your studies.

ncd13687

Nov 12, 2015
Hi

I would be really grateful to you if you guys can help me on filling up the form. Its just so confusing.

1. Do I need to put N/A in every row that is not relevant to me
for example , Personal Information - Number 6. There are about 4 rows, Do I need to put N/A in every row?

2. sections that are applicable to me but I don't use all rows, then Do i need to put N/A on any blank spaces as well?
for example, If I just have a bachelor degree, Do I need to put N/A on remaining spaces?

3. Also what about checkboxes that is not relevant to me either. Do I need to put N/A somewhere as well?

Thank you for your help

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
ncd13687 said:
Hi

I would be really grateful to you if you guys can help me on filling up the form. Its just so confusing.

1. Do I need to put N/A in every row that is not relevant to me
for example , Personal Information - Number 6. There are about 4 rows, Do I need to put N/A in every row?

Yes. Putting N/A here is optional since you have mentioned some details in this section. However, it's better to put N/A just to be on safe side.
This is what i did in my application and i got AOR from them.

2. sections that are applicable to me but I don't use all rows, then Do i need to put N/A on any blank spaces as well?
for example, If I just have a bachelor degree, Do I need to put N/A on remaining spaces?

Same answer that i wrote above.

3. Also what about checkboxes that is not relevant to me either. Do I need to put N/A somewhere as well?

It's better you put N/A in every empty box relevant or ir-relevant to you.

Thank you for your help

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to check, I am considering applying for the PNP and wated to know how long can I wait before I move once I get the PR?

I dont want to quit and move to Canada unless either my wife or I have a job there. The plan was that she moves and looks for a job while I hold the fort. Is that possible, or do we need to move right away if we go via PNP. My understanding is that the PR is for 4 years and I need to be in the country for 2 out of those 4 years for it to be renewed.

Thanks in advance for your help

mvd

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is it mandatory to have a job offer if applying for OINP (human capital priorities)?

Also, can joint account holder fd's (daughter/mother) used as POF?

THANKS

HoPe90

Nov 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
IN LAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/01/2016
Doc's Request.
22/11/2016
Nomination.....
06/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
does anyone know when they resubmit their EE profile, do they have to delete their current profile or is it better to create the new profile first then delete the old profile to be on the safe side.

CIC online services seems to be done so i cant go past the page where they tell me what I could qualify for so I can create the new EE profile.

Neel0526

Jan 13, 2014
Kolkata
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2017
LANDED..........
05-07-2017
Guys, My spouse doesn't have any work history or education history in Canada.
In OOPNP Application, should I keep it as Blank or should I write N/A after printing the application.

And the same questions for family member accompanying to Canada, after printing, Family Member 2 thru 6 are blank, should I write N/A or leave it as it is?

Education history (Principal Applicant only): I am a B.Tech. Graduate, should I mention only B.Tech duration there or should I include +2 as well as it is mentioned list all post secondary education.

A quick response is much appreciated.