Any question on OOPNP.. I will try to answer

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
blackbeast said:
hi there,

i have a score of 415 & i am pulling out my old profile & creating a new one today. Do you have any idea whether OIPNP is still rolling out invites for PT?

thanks!!
yes do it , keep on changing profiles. there are people who got PT after resubmitting. bestofluck

Ebenaguda

Sep 29, 2015
rafzy said:
Guys,

If anybody have questions regarding OOPNP application form filling and documentation. I will be happy to help.
Just drop your questions here.

Cheers.
Hey,

I scored 411 in the EE and recently got the PT from OOPNP. I have everything ready except that I need to boost my savings account further with additional $7000 which I intend to get from family and friends. Do you think they will accept huge funds appearing within a month?

Thank you.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Guys,

I recreated my EE profile with 401 CRS points and noc code 2281, hoping to get Ontario nomination.

However, my profile is showing "Pending Additional Criteria" and Job bank registration "pending". I have successfully activated my job bank and even started getting matches.

1. How soon will my status change to open?

2. It says my application has been submitted since yesterday, so Am i in the pool, even with the above problem?

3. Can i get PT notification in my current status?

Thanks

praneet87

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So is OONP based completely on luck? I've lived in Ontario for the 2+ years now.. and have a score of 444. I've expressed interest to live here.. What else is missing? What amount of funds is ideal?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
praneet87 said:
So is OONP based completely on luck? I've lived in Ontario for the 2+ years now.. and have a score of 444. I've expressed interest to live here.. What else is missing? What amount of funds is ideal?
Till now, it looks like PT for OOPNP is totally based on luck. But some members have concluded that it also depends on your NOC and your English Test scores.

But no such conclusion has been finalized.

Ebenaguda

Sep 29, 2015
Hi Rafzy,

whatcha think please? :-\

I got the PT from OOPNP. My concern is the proof of fund as I have less than half of it in my savings account. However I can raise the total settlement funds within a month in order to apply. How can I prove that the sudden appearance of fund in my savings account is genuinely mine and not borrowed?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Ebenaguda said:
Hi Rafzy,

whatcha think please? :-\

I got the PT from OOPNP. My concern is the proof of fund as I have less than half of it in my savings account. However I can raise the total settlement funds within a month in order to apply. How can I prove that the sudden appearance of fund in my savings account is genuinely mine and not borrowed?
You have to write a letter of explnation to explain about your funds.
You also have to provide proofs from where you have got half the funds in your account.i.e. If you transfer from another account, you can show the bank statement of both accounts having your name and showing the transfer amount. You can also attach a bank transfer order copy.

praneet87

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rafzy said:
Till now, it looks like PT for OOPNP is totally based on luck. But some members have concluded that it also depends on your NOC and your English Test scores.

But no such conclusion has been finalized.
I have an 8.5 IELTS with all Language scores maxed out.. i.e 34 in each of the 4 Langauge tests. My NOC Code is 2171..so I guess it completely luck.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
praneet87 said:
I have an 8.5 IELTS with all Language scores maxed out.. i.e 34 in each of the 4 Langauge tests. My NOC Code is 2171..so I guess it completely luck.
Can i ask what is your educational qualification and your age ?

praneet87

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bachelors Degree In Canada.. have one in India.. trying to get ECA done for that. I'm 27. 444 Score. Once is ECA is done score will be 464..

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone know if I apply for OO PNP under CEC category, do I have to submit the proof of fund? I already have a fulltime job here in BC.

pagarwal

Jan 15, 2015
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Rafzy,

My friend is filling the Ontario Nominee form and we're stuck on this question:
1. Have you, your spouse or common-law partner, or any of your dependent children, already submitted or been included in an Application for Permanent Residence to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)? * Yes or No

- CIC file number
- Processing Centre/Visa Post to which application for permanent residence was already submitted
- Date application submitted

What is this question about? What should be the response for the same?

Kindly suggest!!

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
pagarwal said:
Hi Rafzy,

My friend is filling the Ontario Nominee form and we're stuck on this question:
1. Have you, your spouse or common-law partner, or any of your dependent children, already submitted or been included in an Application for Permanent Residence to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)? * Yes or No

- CIC file number
- Processing Centre/Visa Post to which application for permanent residence was already submitted
- Date application submitted

What is this question about? What should be the response for the same?

Kindly suggest!!
Did you or a family member ever apply to immigrate to Canada with CIC before?

karandeepwalia

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
0124/1123
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
04/11/2017
VISA ISSUED...
09/11/2017
LANDED..........
07/11/2017
Hi,
I have received PT notification a week back.
I have 435 Points.Should I consider it?
If yes, then please let me know the whole procedure. Plus, I have heard the Fees of 1500CAD$ is not refundable.

Please guide. Many thanks