Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
My AOR is of October 19th. Now my passport will expire on October 1st, 2020. Now, should

1.) I wait for my PPR & then make a new passport later after landing?
2.) Should I now right away renew my passport and then update via webform asap? or
3.) I should wait till March for PPR & if I don't get it then I submit it via webform? [will updating my info using webform so late can cause any problem?]

Pls advice experts about which option above should i follow to avoid any delays and confusions in my processing. thanks
you should get a new passport before getting the current one stamped as if you would do it post PPR then you have to get the new passport stamped again. so better to get a new passport now and raise a web form.

krishna007

Sep 5, 2019
Hi,

Please suggest me on the Proof Of Funds.

To give a background on my case, I have submitted the Study visa application for my Spouse from India and awaiting decision.

In the meanwhile I hadtaken the IELTS Exam and got the required bands (CLB-9) and am now eligible for PR with a score of 466 (hopefully comes down from the latest score of the draw 475).

Now We have decided not to go through Study Visa (Please suggest if we are taking a correct decision) even if it is approved.

The problem now we have is,we don't have the required funds in our bank accounts to prove as we spent on paying the Tuition fee and for GIC.

Kindly suggest if I can use GIC taken for study visa as proof of funds for PR ? and any other alternate options in order to submit my EE Profile.

Thanks in advance !

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Hi,

Please suggest me on the Proof Of Funds.

To give a background on my case, I have submitted the Study visa application for my Spouse from India and awaiting decision.

In the meanwhile I hadtaken the IELTS Exam and got the required bands (CLB-9) and am now eligible for PR with a score of 466 (hopefully comes down from the latest score of the draw 475).

Now We have decided not to go through Study Visa (Please suggest if we are taking a correct decision) even if it is approved.

The problem now we have is,we don't have the required funds in our bank accounts to prove as we spent on paying the Tuition fee and for GIC.

Kindly suggest if I can use GIC taken for study visa as proof of funds for PR ? and any other alternate options in order to submit my EE Profile.

Thanks in advance !
you cant use your GIC as POF for PR meanwhile you can request the college and the bank to refund the fee and GIC and one you have it you can go ahead with PR process.

you can also study post taking PR and for that you don't have to pay huge fees.

Reactions: krishna007

krishna007

Sep 5, 2019
you cant use your GIC as POF for PR meanwhile you can request the college and the bank to refund the fee and GIC and one you have it you can go ahead with PR process.

you can also study post taking PR and for that you don't have to pay huge fees.
Thanks much nri7777

Reactions: nri7777

krishna007

Sep 5, 2019
Hello @nri7777 ,
Good Morning !

Please help me regarding the WES evaluation report details to be filled during EE Profile creation.

1. I have a WES Report with ECA#XXXXXX and evaluated date as Aug- 2019 which was given for Education purposes.
2. I ordered a duplicate Report with ECA#XXXXXIMM and date on it as Nov-2019 which was sent electronically to IRCC in one day. (It is also mentioned in the report that this is a duplicate report and the original was provided in Aug-2019)

so while filling the EE profile, I provide the Reference number ending with IMM but not sure of which date to be provided (Aug or Nov)
Also, while document submission just uploading the duplicate report (ending with IMM) is enough ?

Thanks in advance

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Hello @nri7777 ,
Good Morning !

Please help me regarding the WES evaluation report details to be filled during EE Profile creation.

1. I have a WES Report with ECA#XXXXXX and evaluated date as Aug- 2019 which was given for Education purposes.
2. I ordered a duplicate Report with ECA#XXXXXIMM and date on it as Nov-2019 which was sent electronically to IRCC in one day. (It is also mentioned in the report that this is a duplicate report and the original was provided in Aug-2019)

so while filling the EE profile, I provide the Reference number ending with IMM but not sure of which date to be provided (Aug or Nov)
Also, while document submission just uploading the duplicate report (ending with IMM) is enough ?

Thanks in advance
please mention the original issue date and you can explain the same in loe.

Reactions: krishna007

whitehorse90

Oct 23, 2019
I have The Bachelor Degree in Veterinary Medical sciences, therefore i can claim 135 for education level (i'm single, btw). However, i also have a postgraduate diploma in veterinary medicine and it doesn't increase my points because the professional degree is more powerful than bachelor's and postgraduate diploma combined !
my question is when i do credential evaluation at WES, should i evaluate all my degree including the postgraduate diploma which doesn't help me in anyway ? or just only my bachelor's degree to claim the 135 points.

SG2525

Aug 4, 2019
Hey guys, any response would be appreciated. I'm AOR May.

On October 24 I got a ghost update, and it was for request of additional documents. I submitted on October 28 and on October 30 the status was we are reviewing the additional documents you provided, and it's still the same for the past 12 days or so. Also on October 24 along with the GU and ADR, I noticed that my BG status had changed to 'we are processing your background check' so I'm guessing that's IP2. The 6 month timeline is now finished.

Any idea what I'm looking at here? Is it normal? Should I do anything? (Positive responses would be appreciated lol)

Alberta18

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Can I update latest IELTS score after I receive Provincial nomination. My first IELTS score was better then second one and it's valid too. Is it required to update the latest IRLST score or I can go with old score as well because it's still valid till next year.

neginmir

Oct 1, 2018
Hi guy.
I am moving to Canada in December via Express Entry.
At the beginning, I wanted to go to Vancouver but now I have changed my mind so the arrival destination in my Confirmation Of Permanent Residence letter is Vancouver. I want to know would it be a problem if I change my destination and go to another province or not?
Thanks a lot

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Can I update latest IELTS score after I receive Provincial nomination. My first IELTS score was better then second one and it's valid too. Is it required to update the latest IRLST score or I can go with old score as well because it's still valid till next year.
you can continue with your old score however you can update it anytime before getting an ita and send the copy of the trf to nominating province as well