+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

ahmedmeissa

Jul 25, 2016
briandg said:
If you have any question....i will try to answer all your questions....
Hello Brian
I hope you can help me with this issue.
I received my credential assessment report and I am entitled for "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees" as my equivalent degrees are bachelor and postgraduate diploma".
However, while building my profile I did not find this option as part of the drop down menu in the educational history, the options were bachelor, master and Phd degrees. Si I chose bachelor degree and I am not able to add my postgraduate diploma.
Do you have any idea how can get points for "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees" as my equivalent degrees are bachelor and postgraduate diploma" instead of bachelor.
Thank you

ayamach

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Hello all, I have a question for you!

So, I am currently waiting for an ITA, I have 478 points, which is okay and I should theoretically make the cut soon, but we never know (especially with the new changes, we don't know how that's going to turn out)

therefore, I would be interested in applying for a "mobilité francophone" temporary work permit (very easy and fast to get for french-speaking applicants, LMIA-exempt, so 50 more points for me)

My question is this:
If I am invited for PR and I submit my application, can I also continue with my application for the mobilité francophone temp work permit at the same time? I would like to get this "mob francophone" temp work permit anyway because that means I would have to ask for a bridge visa (my current one will end before getting a PR)

thanks a lot!

verma91

Star Member
Oct 20, 2015
Hi Everyone ,

I received ITA yesterday and i was filling out the next steps . There is question regarding my PR file number it has been picked up from my profile and it is the profile that has been expired . Should i change it to the new EE number?

Thank you

brijesh_shivnani

Nov 11, 2016
WES ECA - BAchelor's Degree not available

Hi Experts,

I am new to this forum and have just started with the Express Entry Profile. Please help me with this query:

I am a secondary applicant and have done Masters. I did my graduation from Delhi University but unfortunately don't have my Bachelor's degree in hand( have all the mark sheets though). I am trying to get the Degree but it would take time as DU has a very slow process and I don't want to delay the submission of my EE profile anymore

Can you please let me know what would happen if I don't send a photocopy of my degree to WES for evaluation. I will be sending following documents

Master's Degree photocopy
Master's Transcripts
Bachelor's Transcripts

Will WES consider my education as
Master's
Two or more degrees
Bachelor's
they won't evaluate it at all until I provide the degree photocopy.

Please help me if you have come across any such case and suggest me the way forward.

Hope to get a reply soon
thanks in advance for your help

cool1234

Dec 2, 2016
hello friends

I am pnp nominated.

I have 3+ year full time work experience and 1 year part time experience.
during my pnp i claimed points for both experience( full time + part time)

now in eapr cic mention we can claim maximum points only for 3 year work experience.

i mention my current&regular work in main work experience tab and rest of part time mention in background section.

today i read about A11.2 where they check PNP eligibility + FSW.

please tell me is it any problem that i mention my part time experience in only background section?

mira_johnson

Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-2017
LANDED..........
10-2017
Hi there,

I have a migraine right now trying to retrieve my 10 years travel history (post ITA). I haven't lived in my home country for several of the years 10 years back but I lived very close to home and travelled home on MANY occasions, I am talking every 2-3 months. And here I am trying to recover every single dates of travel itinerary for the past 10 years... Guys, I already know that I have been in my home country for more than 6 months during the past 10 years thus I have applied a police certificate from my home country.
Do you think that Cic can approve an exempt from the requirement of providing my travel history to/from my home country, providing I already know that I have spent more than the 6 months there and can provide proof that I have had no criminal record from this country!?

I hope to hear from you! Thanks

IMSJ

Dec 3, 2016
I completed High School (secondary school, right?) in India and Bachelor of Commerce in Canada. Do I still need to get my high school diploma assessed?

Thank you!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mira_johnson said:
Hi there,

I have a migraine right now trying to retrieve my 10 years travel history (post ITA). I haven't lived in my home country for several of the years 10 years back but I lived very close to home and travelled home on MANY occasions, I am talking every 2-3 months. And here I am trying to recover every single dates of travel itinerary for the past 10 years... Guys, I already know that I have been in my home country for more than 6 months during the past 10 years thus I have applied a police certificate from my home country.
Do you think that Cic can approve an exempt from the requirement of providing my travel history to/from my home country, providing I already know that I have spent more than the 6 months there and can provide proof that I have had no criminal record from this country!?

I hope to hear from you! Thanks
Any travels between country of birth and country of residence need not be declared.

Cheers :)

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IMSJ said:
I completed High School (secondary school, right?) in India and Bachelor of Commerce in Canada. Do I still need to get my high school diploma assessed?

Thank you!
No, only the bachelors.

Cheers :)

thebigb4u

Dec 1, 2016
Hi there..

I had a small Query. I have received the invitation to apply and I'm in the process of filling up the form section for financial documents.

If I list my student loan, would that have any negative effect on my application?

If my father is paying the loan, would it be okay if I do not declare the loan in the financial documents? Will that have any negative effect on my prospects of getting the residency?

Thanks

mvd

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

Could you please clarify on the below mentioned case:

I traveled from Country-A to Country-B on 16th June and reached my destination on same day. But during my return, I started from Country-B on 7th July and landed in Country-A on 9th July due to a layover of 12 hours. I also took a transit visa and roamed around the city for a few hours during my layover on 8th July (dates are as per the entry and exit stamp on my passport).

How should I mention my travel history and address history in this case as I was travelling on both 7th and 8th July?

TIA

ayamach

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
ayamach said:
Hello all, I have a question for you!

So, I am currently waiting for an ITA, I have 478 points, which is okay and I should theoretically make the cut soon, but we never know (especially with the new changes, we don't know how that's going to turn out)

therefore, I would be interested in applying for a "mobilité francophone" temporary work permit (very easy and fast to get for french-speaking applicants, LMIA-exempt, so 50 more points for me)

My question is this:
If I am invited for PR and I submit my application, can I also continue with my application for the mobilité francophone temp work permit at the same time? I would like to get this "mob francophone" temp work permit anyway because that means I would have to ask for a bridge visa (my current one will end before getting a PR)

thanks a lot!
Somebody to answer my question please ?? thanks again :)

darpan.aneja

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
Guys 1 quick question about work experience I have 7 years of work experience, but CRS treats everything above 3 years with same points.
So should we show only last 3 years of it in work history and remaining in personal history to avoid gathering documents from ex employers as it is a pain.
Will this be a misrepresentation?