Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MONKUCHA said:
I have a question about new EE points for Job OFFER\
Is it correct that if I have been working for the employer for at least a year and I have employer specific work permit (I got nomination from the province and I went to the bordrer and got employer specific WP for a year), I can apply for EE and get 50 for job offer even if I don't have LMIA?

Please help!!!
Yes if you have "have a valid job offer from that employer for at least one year after we issue your permanent resident visa."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/offer.asp

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
DelPiero07 said:
Yes if you have "have a valid job offer from that employer for at least one year after we issue your permanent resident visa."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/offer.asp
but the first year I work on OWP, I got employer specific now, after I got nomination from the province with support letter. Is it still OK or I had to work on employer specific wp for a whole time

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MONKUCHA said:
but the first year I work on OWP, I got employer specific now, after I got nomination from the province with support letter. Is it still OK or I had to work on employer specific wp for a whole time
You have to work on a employer specific work permit for a year.

There is a question on your express entry profile which asks: Has ###### been working full-time for the employer on their current work permit for at least one year?

Once you answer no to that question you will not receive the 50 points.

Cheers :)

AIMIM

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Hi Brian,

I have forgot my GCKey username for cic. So I have created a new cic account and trying to link my existing EE profile. But unable to link the profile.

Can anyone help me please

Thank you in advance

Aroonabi

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
Dear all, so happy that most of us are close to nominations.
I have been asked to provide income tax documents. the problem is in my country, there is no trend of getting PAN no. unless we need it. so companies themselves pay lump sum tax of all the employees together. please suggest what kind of docs can I provide?

ashwinbavdekar

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello ,
I've read at the cic website that the PCC from your home country has to be dated after the last day of your departure, I last left India in Dec 2013 , and never went back until today.

My current PCC is dated March 2016 , but it says its only valid for 6 months, I'm hoping to get an ita soon and am concerned if this could cause any problems.

Any inputs are highly appreciated, I really need help to decide whether I need to rush to get another PCC right now or I could apply with the one I have, I also have my medicals pending which I thought I'd book right after getting an ita.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashwinbavdekar said:
Hello ,
I've read at the cic website that the PCC from your home country has to be dated after the last day of your departure, I last left India in Dec 2013 , and never went back until today.

My current PCC is dated March 2016 , but it says its only valid for 6 months, I'm hoping to get an ita soon and am concerned if this could cause any problems.

Any inputs are highly appreciated, I really need help to decide whether I need to rush to get another PCC right now or I could apply with the one I have, I also have my medicals pending which I thought I'd book right after getting an ita.
As you haven't traveled back to India the PCC you currently have is valid.

Cheers :)

GOCANADA92

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Right now I only have 25 days to submit my eAPR.
the problem is I requested a PCC from the UAE embassy in Egypt as I am no longer a resident in UAE and submit all required papers by them. However, they didn't give me any receipt and it should be ready in maximum 30 days. Now it's 37 days and still no news and still no one is replying our queries from their side.

What ca I do if they didn't submit the PCC on time?

One more thing, all my reference letters are mentioning my title, working hours, monthly salary, work periods and so. is this enough? it doesn't mention contract or permanent job except my current one "contracted for one year"

Thanks

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
GOCANADA92 said:
Hi All,

Right now I only have 25 days to submit my eAPR.
the problem is I requested a PCC from the UAE embassy in Egypt as I am no longer a resident in UAE and submit all required papers by them. However, they didn't give me any receipt and it should be ready in maximum 30 days. Now it's 37 days and still no news and still no one is replying our queries from their side.

What ca I do if they didn't submit the PCC on time?
Just upload LOE and some proof if you have one,i did same for UAE PCC

One more thing, all my reference letters are mentioning my title, working hours, monthly salary, work periods and so. is this enough? it doesn't mention contract or permanent job except my current one "contracted for one year"
That's enough.

Thanks

mvd

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

Filling my study & language section, wanted to clarify:

Should I put less than secondary high school for Class 10th degree & Secondary diploma high school for Class 12th?

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
mvd said:
Hi Guys,

Filling my study & language section, wanted to clarify:

Should I put less than secondary high school for Class 10th degree & Secondary diploma high school for Class 12th?
Correct same what i did before.
Good Luck

GOCANADA92

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Rabinji,

did it take more than 60 days to get PCC from UAE embassy for you two?!

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
GOCANADA92 said:
Hi Rabinji,

did it take more than 60 days to get PCC from UAE embassy for you two?!
For me it took 3 days only because i have my brother there and from Canada i have sent all the required documents as per their websites,so better you do same if you are in canada,all is in cic website,let me know if you are in canada then i will guide to you.

darpan.aneja

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
Seniors, fellow gentlemen,

Quick question - I have done PGDM from a college which was awarded AICTE approval after I passed out.
Will this be evaluated as Masters or at least recognized as some Canadian equivalent, so that I can claim points for Two or more diploma, degrees.
Anyone who was in this situation and done ECA.
Thanks