+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayamach said:
wow that's a good news!! Thank you for your quick answer :) Another question: do you know where I can find the checklists for FSW and CEC? the only one I found were pre-Entry Express...
Here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/document-checklist-fsw-t278095.0.html

It is basically the same for CEC.

Cheers :)

jpart

Nov 22, 2016
Hi,

I hope you can help me on my situation. Me and my common-law partner applied as immigrants and currently, we are waiting for the result of our ITA PR application. We are planning to get married on February next year. What is the process to update the marital status? Is it less a hassle to get married after the CIC result? If there will be delays, how long do you think will it take?

Thanks in advance

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
Hi, I needed to apply to FBI for Police clearance.

Do i need to print the form FD-258 on normal A4 size paper or the card stock paper. I read few post and its quite confusing. Some have submitted on plain white normal paper and some on hard stock paper. Please Advice !!

Ayam93

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi

I have question related to police verification...

I have lived in 3 different states of India

I have done my schooling from state "A" and then college in state "B".
From last year feb, I have moved to state "C"

So, do i need to get police verification from every state? or just from current state.

Thank you in advance

hsinxh

May 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
14-March-2017
Ayam93 said:
hi

I have question related to police verification...

I have lived in 3 different states of India

I have done my schooling from state "A" and then college in state "B".
From last year feb, I have moved to state "C"

So, do i need to get police verification from every state? or just from current state.

Thank you in advance
Get PCC through passport office (PSK), it will be sufficient for every state you lived.
http://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/online/pccOnlineApp

ayamach

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Hey,

I just submitted my application to get an ITA today, and I just want to check that everything is normal: now they're asking me to register on Bank Job, even though I indicated that I have a NOC B job in Canada (it's just that it's not a "valid job offer" that I can claim points with: LMIA-exempt but no mention of specific employer on work permit)

I'm just pointing out that it's kinda weird to ask to register to Bank Job when you already have a job :)

thanks for your feedback!!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayamach said:
Hey,

I just submitted my application to get an ITA today, and I just want to check that everything is normal: now they're asking me to register on Bank Job, even though I indicated that I have a NOC B job in Canada (it's just that it's not a "valid job offer" that I can claim points with: LMIA-exempt but no mention of specific employer on work permit)

I'm just pointing out that it's kinda weird to ask to register to Bank Job when you already have a job :)

thanks for your feedback!!
Yes, it is mandatory.

Cheers :)

Ayam93

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hsinxh said:
Get PCC through passport office (PSK), it will be sufficient for every state you lived.
http://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/online/pccOnlineApp
OK thank you.. I got confused because someone mentioned every region instead of country.

Bryson Tiller

Jun 15, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
26 02 2017
AOR Received.
26 02 2017
Med's Done....
march
briandg said:
If you have any question....i will try to answer all your questions....
. In my previous profile I had 445 as my CSR score without the new changes(With the new changes I'm supposed to be at 475 because I have a 3 year diploma which carries("30 points").After answering the new questions for the new changes my score is now at 443!!!and this is with the new updated "30" additional points from the new changes!!!!Iv basically lost 32 points in total.how is this possible?I compared my last profile to the new one I have and I'm missing 8 points from the crs-human capiatal-level of education.It was 128 before and it's now at 120.And I also lost points in the Crs-Skill transferable -Education which was 50 and is now 26!!!Please if anyone has experienced this type of change or knows how I can correct it please help me?!!!!this is really frustrating.i should be at 475 but because of this I'm now stuck at 443!!!and my birthday is only till June next year so this is nothing to with age loss of marks.anyway please please help me?!!!!

SilverMan99

Nov 28, 2016
Bryson Tiller said:
. In my previous profile I had 445 as my CSR score without the new changes(With the new changes I'm supposed to be at 475 because I have a 3 year diploma which carries("30 points").After answering the new questions for the new changes my score is now at 443!!!and this is with the new updated "30" additional points from the new changes!!!!Iv basically lost 32 points in total.how is this possible?I compared my last profile to the new one I have and I'm missing 8 points from the crs-human capiatal-level of education.It was 128 before and it's now at 120.And I also lost points in the Crs-Skill transferable -Education which was 50 and is now 26!!!Please if anyone has experienced this type of change or knows how I can correct it please help me?!!!!this is really frustrating.i should be at 475 but because of this I'm now stuck at 443!!!and my birthday is only till June next year so this is nothing to with age loss of marks.anyway please please help me?!!!!
i have the same problem like you. i noticed the education drop down doesn' t have “Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years.” for me to choose it anymore and it cause the lost in point. Any one have the solution or idea how to answer it

Udayesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.

vmsanthosh

Nov 30, 2016
Experts,

Hope if you can help me here. I am applying EE on FSWP. I get 440 points on self-eval, currently working in Canada on work permit, full-time job, IT architect, NOC code 0. IELTS score 8 avg. With family living in ON for last 6 months.

I have 6 years of work experience in USA and 14 years in India (total 20 years). Did my diploma (10+2+3) back in 1996.

- any chance of ITA for my profile?
- Do I have to do education evaluation from WES? If so, my institution will not send marksheets directly to WES, but I have the copies with me. What should I do?
- Do I have to get police clearance from USA? Not sure if they give it..
- Will I be eligible for PNP? How to apply for that?

Appreciate if you can help me with the answers...thank you very much..

Santhosh

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vmsanthosh said:
Experts,

Hope if you can help me here. I am applying EE on FSWP. I get 440 points on self-eval, currently working in Canada on work permit, full-time job, IT architect, NOC code 0. IELTS score 8 avg. With family living in ON for last 6 months.

I have 6 years of work experience in USA and 14 years in India (total 20 years). Did my diploma (10+2+3) back in 1996.

- any chance of ITA for my profile?
- Do I have to do education evaluation from WES? If so, my institution will not send marksheets directly to WES, but I have the copies with me. What should I do?
- Do I have to get police clearance from USA? Not sure if they give it..
- Will I be eligible for PNP? How to apply for that?

Appreciate if you can help me with the answers...thank you very much..

Santhosh
1 - Currently chances are low for 440
2 - Can't help you with that
3 - Yes you will need a PCC from US. Here for instructions :http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/united-states.asp
4 - Check this thread regarding PNP: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html

Cheers ;)

kapatel

Feb 4, 2016
Hello,

I am in Canada as Visitor after completing 3 yr exp. under PGWP.

My PR file is under process since couple of months under Express Entry.

My question is: Is it good idea to leave Canada while file is under process? I am planning to visit India for next 4 months or I can say until I get PR?

Please let me know any best suggestion as I am really confused about it.

Thanks