Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16/09/2016
AOR Received.
18/10/2016
Med's Done....
18/10/2016
hi seniors ,
i want to know that i have changed my noc in past due to not find perfect noc at the time of ee submission and then i changed it. now i have ita and already submitted file. is there any affect on file due to noc change in past.

please reply..

shahidzaiba

Jul 17, 2016
Hi

I have completed Diploma in Electronics and communication and my Wes Report shows Canadian Equivalency as Secondary school diploma and diploma (two years). which option do I select in my EE profile?
a. Secondary dimploma (high school graduation) or
b. two- year program at university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute.

Please help!

hsinxh

May 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
14-March-2017
Hi seniors,

I sent my job duties to noc@workingincanada.gc.ca in order to confirm if my job duties properly match with NOC 2174, but I got reply that they are not able to identify my NOC. I sent them the following mail

My job title as per the appointment letter is Assistant Professor (Computer Programmer/Computer Practices). My jobs duties are as follows:

1. Write, update, and integrate computer program to handle specific jobs, such as storing or retrieving data from ERP system.

2. Perform revision, maintenance, or expansion of existing programs to adapt to new requirements.

3. Communicate with technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest solution.

4. Prepare technical documentation of program development and subsequent revisions.

5. Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users.

6. Assist test team to identify and fix the bugs and issues with the software.

7. Assign, coordinate, and review work of programming personnel and train subordinates in programming and program coding.

8. Research and Evaluate different software packages for the further development of existing system.

Kindly help me decide the NOC Code so that I may apply under express entry as a Federal Skilled Worker.

Regards,
Now I am really worried that CIC officer will not be able to understand that job duties and my application will be rejected. What should I do now?
should I copy/paste the job duties my CIC website? My Head of Department has asked me to write my own job duties.

Please help me,

Regards,

shappa

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Hello Every one ,

Currently i am in Canada as a ICT work permit holder with NOC A , my current work permit is valid up to 23 January 2017, on 23rd jan 2017 i will complete my 5 years cap period so my work permit will not be renewed after that date . in this case am i eligible to get 50 points in Express entry profile . as i already completed nearly five years as a ICT work permit holder and i can continue to work if i get PR. Please advise.

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
ashpkgo70 said:
Yes you can. Go ahead and remove it.
Thank you ashpkgo70
Please let me know if these changes are recorded and if I have to provide justification as to why I removed it.

Thanks again! :D

Mokshshil

Star Member
Nov 9, 2016
Dear All,

I am FSW Outland
AOR 30th March, 2016
BG in progress since 16th August, 2016
Call centre agent said all seems fine...
VO ottawa office

I mailed them requesting the status of my application

I got a reply,

Dear applicant,

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for final review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed. Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,

Can you please help me decipher it?

Anyone from this thread or any other thread got such reply and then what happened?

I hope all is fine

Its been more than 7.5 months now...

Praying with each passing minutes...

Hope to receive the PPR mail soon

Godspeed...

rmonroe

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there,

I have a 9 months diploma done at Le Cordon Bleu in Canada. I dont know how to enter this information in EE, or if I should enter this info, since I did not complete one year there. What should I do in this case?

Thank you.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rmonroe said:
Hi there,

I have a 9 months diploma done at Le Cordon Bleu in Canada. I dont know how to enter this information in EE, or if I should enter this info, since I did not complete one year there. What should I do in this case?

Thank you.
You can add that information once you obtain your ITA, in the personal history section.

Cheers :)

rmonroe

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DelPiero07 said:
You can add that information once you obtain your ITA, in the personal history section.

Cheers :)
Thanks for your help.

So this means that I don't get points for having that diploma since I only studied for 9 months, right?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rmonroe said:
Thanks for your help.

So this means that I don't get points for having that diploma since I only studied for 9 months, right?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/eca-conversion.asp

Look for the "two or more certificates" section.

raman86

Nov 20, 2016
hi there can someone help me regarding NSPN.following is my detail

my score is 395 and noc is 4031
i have ee profile already created

now can i apply for NOVA SCOTIA PROVINCE NOMINATION when it will open ? does this province has occupations in demand list or anyone can try ? what are the chances of nomination for my noc for this province or any other province?

pls reply .thanx

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I recently got my Date Of Birth corrected. I will be able to get my new education certificates/degrees, passport reissued. But IELTS is not giving me an updated certificate with the corrected DOB. I recently took IELTS also and result is with the old DOB. Will OINP raise objection on DOB on IELTS if I happen to submit my OINP application after getting PT notification? What will I have to do if they do?

Thanks!

shahidzaiba

Jul 17, 2016
raman86 said:
hi there can someone help me regarding NSPN.following is my detail

my score is 395 and noc is 4031
i have ee profile already created

now can i apply for NOVA SCOTIA PROVINCE NOMINATION when it will open ? does this province has occupations in demand list or anyone can try ? what are the chances of nomination for my noc for this province or any other province?

pls reply .thanx
SNIP OID is open for 1200 applications you may try that for now. Hurry up
All the best

GM_SM

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2016
Doc's Request.
08-11-2016
Nomination.....
08-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
Hi,

I got additional points post new guidelines from CIC, and I am currently waiting for a nomination from ONIP too.

If as per the new points I get nomination directly from CIC after the next cutoff, what next steps I need to take from ONIP perspective?

Please advise.