Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mira_johnson said:
Hi:) Thanks for answering our questions!
Im working on my PR application. Cic asks whether or not my spouse will accompany me to Canada. I have a common-law partner and the plan is obviously that he will, but through sponsorship, and not as a combined application.
I therefore guess that the answer to this question is no, but can you please confirm this with me???
Correct.

ashpkgo70

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ferasz said:
Hello
I have questions for the submission of PR application if you can help please.

1. I have new passport in which the old one has all visas on. When uploading the passport, do I scan both old and new passport in one file?
2. My spouse has 2 nationalities, do I scan both of her passports in one file?
3. Where should I upload the birth certificates?
4. Do I attach all my degrees since high school in one file? Including ECA and ILETS?

Thanks!
1. Scan and upload all the passports you have visa stamped on. Merge all the passports and upload it in the 1.
2. Yes. Scan both passports, merge in the same document and upload.
3. Birth certificates are not required by CIC, if you do not have any relative in Canada. If you have any relative in Canada you need to upload appropriate birth certificates to prove your relationship to your relative in Canada. You will have a "Proof of relationship" tab. Upload there.
4. Upload the degrees you got evaluated in ECA and are claiming points for. Merge ECA and IELTS with the degrees and upload it in the education tab.

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
ashpkgo70 said:
1. Scan and upload all the passports you have visa stamped on. Merge all the passports and upload it in the 1.
2. Yes. Scan both passports, merge in the same document and upload.
3. Birth certificates are not required by CIC, if you do not have any relative in Canada. If you have any relative in Canada you need to upload appropriate birth certificates to prove your relationship to your relative in Canada. You will have a "Proof of relationship" tab. Upload there.
4. Upload the degrees you got evaluated in ECA and are claiming points for. Merge ECA and IELTS with the degrees and upload it in the education tab.
Thanks. One more question please. Can I change information after the documents checklist is generated? I am thinking to remove my wife's experience as am not claiming points for it. Are the changes recorded and justification has to be provided?

GOCANADA92

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

what are the steps to take if Wife got pregnant after submitting eAPR?

shall I notify CIC or what?

Will that affect my application?

Thanks All

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GOCANADA92 said:
Hi Guys,

what are the steps to take if Wife got pregnant after submitting eAPR?

shall I notify CIC or what?

Will that affect my application?

Thanks All
You only need to notify CIC once the baby is born.

ayamach

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Hello folks,

I have a question regarding the diplomas: I have a "master in architecture" that I'm going to use for points for Entry Express, but can I also use my "license in architecture" for additional points? In my country, you automatically have to have your license if you're going to have your master (european standards = license > master > doctorate)

Thank you!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayamach said:
Hello folks,

I have a question regarding the diplomas: I have a "master in architecture" that I'm going to use for points for Entry Express, but can I also use my "license in architecture" for additional points? In my country, you automatically have to have your license if you're going to have your master (european standards = license > master > doctorate)

Thank you!
Your masters will give you the maximum points you can have considering your credentials. No additional points.

Cheers :)

ayamach

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Hi everyone,

I am currently under a IEC work permit, and I would like to change it for a Mobilité Francophone work permit (LMIA exempt)

Do any of you know the processing time this permit by any chance?
Do I absolutely need to provide them with a language test?

thank you!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayamach said:
Hi everyone,

I am currently under a IEC work permit, and I would like to change it for a Mobilité Francophone work permit (LMIA exempt)

Do any of you know the processing time this permit by any chance?
Do I absolutely need to provide them with a language test?

thank you!
Yes, you need at least CLB 7 on the TEF test.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes.

Think about it this way, americans, australians and british people have to take the IETLS even though english is their first language.

I did the TEF few days ago and a french guy also did the test.

min1

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
in crs tool should we enter our ielts band or cic equivalent band eg: iam getting 7-speaking,9-reading ,8-listening,7-writing --- these r ielts band directly NOT converted to cb,what should i enter to know crs score shd , i enter its equivalent score

ashpkgo70

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ferasz said:
Thanks. One more question please. Can I change information after the documents checklist is generated? I am thinking to remove my wife's experience as am not claiming points for it. Are the changes recorded and justification has to be provided?
Yes you can. Go ahead and remove it.

Mehul8789

May 21, 2014
Hi...I am FSTP candidate and I got LMIA on 19th nov. Now rules are changed so I will get only 50 points (welder Nov 7237). So my questions is how any FSTP candidate will get invitation as per new rules 'coz my points with LMIA is 280. If I will get 8 bands in IELTS, still points will be around 350. It is not possible for all FSTP candidates. Any expert plz help me.