+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

kanwarbir1

Sep 19, 2013
hello everyone,

I am cec inland applicant , ITA- 6april , I am almost finished to submit my documents , I have a confusion regarding some questions, please anybody give me some help for that . As i got refused to B1/B2 visitor visa in 2013 , so i answered yes to both the questions in

"Has XXX you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country? (Y/N).

Has XXX ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country? (Y/N)
please anyone help for this . Do i need to provide letter of explanation or is that fine without it ???? .

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
kanwarbir1 said:
hello everyone,

I am cec inland applicant , ITA- 6april , I am almost finished to submit my documents , I have a confusion regarding some questions, please anybody give me some help for that . As i got refused to B1/B2 visitor visa in 2013 , so i answered yes to both the questions in

"Has XXX you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country? (Y/N).

Has XXX ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country? (Y/N)
please anyone help for this . Do i need to provide letter of explanation or is that fine without it ???? .
Please do provide a letter of explanation. Mention all relevant details in that.

ishpah

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Hi

I am a mechanical engineer but there is no option of mechanical engineering in EE profile. What shall I fill in? It is strange they have no enginnering field to chose from, however, applied science and general science seem to be the closest ones. What to chose?

ishpah

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
AnnaBG said:
engineering falls under the applied science field.
Thanks dear.
One more question, may sound stupid, but I don't want to take any chance. I got my ECA from WES. They reference no. as asked in EE profile is the ref. no. provided by WES. WES provided a ref no. comprising only digits like 123456 but on WES report where they mentioned my degree equivalence, there on top, its written as 123456ABC (three more alphabets written), so which one to use in EE profile?
Only digits one or one including alphabets?

aditya24786

Sep 10, 2015
Dear Senior,

I have a doubt regarding the employee reference letter,

I have worked from 08 Feb 2014 to 29 feb 2016 in a Group called XXXX (in its Real Estate vertical) and I appointment letter states XXXX Real Estate Limited. :)
But due to one reason or other in the real estate vertical they have many small small private limited companies and I have been transferred from one to other due to internal restructuring only (have mails as transfer letters to prove that) therefore my total tenure was divided as follows, ::)

Lucina Land Development Limited - Feb 08th, 2014 to March 31st,2014
Indiabulls Properties Private Limited - April 01st, 2014 to June 30th, 2014
Athena Infrastructure Limited - July 01st, 2014 to February 29th, 2016

and my payslips for each tenure states Indiabulls group and the respective company name on top as mentioned above. :eek: ??? :eek:

Now when I have approached the HR they said they will be able to provide only one reference letter :-\ and I have made the following formats to describe this situation of mine.

OPTION 01
To whomsoever it may concern

This is to certify that Mr. XXXX was an employee of the XXXX Group in the Real Estate Vertical. He was employed in the following sister companies of XXXX Real Estate vertical,

XXXX Limited February 08th, 2014 to March 31st,2014
YYYY Private Limited April 01st, 2014 to June 30th, 2014
ZZZZ Limited July 01st, 2014 to February 29th, 2016
NOTE – Transferred from one to another sub-company due to internal restructuring only.

Mr XXXX was a full time basis (XXX hours/week) and at the time of leaving the company he was designated as XXXX at XXXX Grade in the department of Planning and Design and was working from the office at Gurgaon, Haryana, India.
At the time of leaving the company his salary per year was Rs XXXXX.00 and which included the allowances like, House Rent Allowance, Medical Benefits, Leave Travel Assistance and Transport Allowance in accordance with company rules.

The primary duties performed by him during his tenure are listed below,-----------

OPTION 02
To whomsoever it may concern

This is to certify that Mr. XXXX was an employee of the XXXX Group in the Real Estate Vertical from February 08th, 2014 to February 29th, 2016,

Mr XXXX was a full time basis (XXX hours/week) and at the time of leaving the group he was designated as XXXX at XXXX Grade in the department of Planning and Design and was working from the office at Gurgaon, Haryana, India.
At the time of leaving the company his salary per year was Rs XXXXX.00 and which included the allowances like, House Rent Allowance, Medical Benefits, Leave Travel Assistance and Transport Allowance in accordance with company rules.

The primary duties performed by him during his tenure are listed below,-----------

Which format will work in the case of PR Option 01 or option 02 or if anyone who have faced the similar situation Kindly provide your views on the same or the format you have used.

pankush gupta

Jul 25, 2015
i came to Canada on 15 jan as a pr but my father got hospitalized and had to leave Canada on 13 feb and unfortunately he expired on 2 march .

as i am the only male child and my mother will be alone i was thinking of getting married this month that my wife will stay with her and take care of her, i dont have a pr card have to apply for a travel document but will i face some problems or delay or rejection just because my circumstances have changed and i got married if then should i postpone my marrige for the next year or itl be smooth

please reply asap

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
pankush gupta said:
i came to Canada on 15 jan as a pr but my father got hospitalized and had to leave Canada on 13 feb and unfortunately he expired on 2 march .

as i am the only male child and my mother will be alone i was thinking of getting married this month that my wife will stay with her and take care of her, i dont have a pr card have to apply for a travel document but will i face some problems or delay or rejection just because my circumstances have changed and i got married if then should i postpone my marrige for the next year or itl be smooth

please reply asap
I am very sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences. May his soul Rest in Peace.

You can get married without any repercussions - this will NOT affect your PR status in anyway. If you do not have your PR card with you and you want to go back to Canada, you can apply for a one time travel document (PRTD). You do NOT need your PR card to apply for a PRTD. You need to apply for this document in the Canadian consulate in your location.

Once you get this (and along with your PP), you can travel to Canada . As for your wife, you can apply for her PR through spousal sponsorship. For your mother, you can bring her to Canada on a "Super Visa".

Link (Spousal Sponsorship) ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse.asp

Link (Super Visa) ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/supervisa.asp

If her super visa is approved, she can come to Canada and stay with you for up to 2 years.

Nothing can replace the loss of a parent - May you have the strength to accept it and move on. I wish you good luck and all the very best!

Please feel free to post/PM me any further questions you might have.

cseeker

Apr 3, 2014
Ottawa
Visa Office......
Inland
Guys any idea, in general, on how long does it take to get PPR after RPRF for inland applicants? I was asked to make RPRF payment on 11-Apr.

CKE

Apr 15, 2016
Hi Brian,

I have a question. I started working on July 21st, 2015. Do I have to wait until July 20th this year to get into the pool of EE or until this June? We normally count 2015.7-2016.6 as one year, right? I don't know if CIC counts length of work experience to exact date.

Thank you so much in advance!

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
CKE said:
Hi Brian,

I have a question. I started working on July 21st, 2015. Do I have to wait until July 20th this year to get into the pool of EE or until this June? We normally count 2015.7-2016.6 as one year, right? I don't know if CIC counts length of work experience to exact date.

Thank you so much in advance!
Replied to your same post on the other thread http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/please-help-length-of-work-experience-question-t409435.0.html

ishpah

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Hi all

I just submitted my EE profile with 470+ score. When is the next draw coming up?

Also, on the profile, it shows Job bank registration is pending. I have already done that, it still is showing. Can anyone please advise?

Thanks

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ishpah said:
Hi all

I just submitted my EE profile with 470+ score. When is the next draw coming up?

Also, on the profile, it shows Job bank registration is pending. I have already done that, it still is showing. Can anyone please advise?

Thanks
did you just register job bank? It takes about 24 hours for it to change from pending to open. Next draw should be happening on 20th. With 470+ you can probably expect an ITA, congrats in advance :D

Hopefully it will be a bit lower for us who are below 470 though...