+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

ishpah

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
wenfeizh said:
did you just register job bank? It takes about 24 hours for it to change from pending to open. Next draw should be happening on 20th. With 470+ you can probably expect an ITA, congrats in advance :D

Hopefully it will be a bit lower for us who are below 470 though...
I hope I get ITA. But is it necessary to get registered in job bank? I mean will I not get ITA if I don't register on Job Bank?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
ishpah said:
I hope I get ITA. But is it necessary to get registered in job bank? I mean will I not get ITA if I don't register on Job Bank?
Yes, your Expres Entry account will be active only once you complete Job Bank registration and activation. You will get ITA only if your Express Entry account is active.

ishpah

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Stanlee said:
Yes, your Expres Entry account will be active only once you complete Job Bank registration and activation. You will get ITA only if your Express Entry account is active.
OK, I shall wait for 24 hours for status to change. I registered on Job bank, but in EE profile, it still shows 'Pending' :(

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ishpah said:
OK, I shall wait for 24 hours for status to change. I registered on Job bank, but in EE profile, it still shows 'Pending' :(

wait for 24 hours and it shall be changed to open.

ishpah

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
wenfeizh said:
wait for 24 hours and it shall be changed to open.
The status is changed to open. Thanks mate.
Hope to get ITA in coming draw. Seeing the trend in last few months, I am a bit nervous.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
ishpah said:
The status is changed to open. Thanks mate.
Hope to get ITA in coming draw. Seeing the trend in last few months, I am a bit nervous.
With your score 470+, you will get ITA in the next draw (mostly 20th).

svg_dxb

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
UAE (DUBAI)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-04-2016
Passport Req..
26-10-2016
LANDED..........
03-02-2017
Hi Stan, I had submitted my docs on 6th April, passed medicals, but now I have received additional Docs request:

1. Schedule A: Please use the following link to provide details of your personal/education history for the period July 2006. Issue I feel here I wrote in my graduation ending June 2006, and Masters starting Aug 2006, so now, what should I mention there? As in my online upload I mentioned Aug 2006 start of Masters, and can I revise it to July 2006 ? As it is asking me to fill IMM5669E wherein I have to fill all the details again or should I just mention July 2006? Very confused!, please help.

2. Travel History Info Form: Please use the following link to provide details of your Travel history for the period of particular 9 months starting Dec 2013 – Aug 2014. Here they have asked to fill up IMM5562E. This is very confusing, as I have already given the entire travel history: why is it asking me for the details again? Also to highlight I did not travel in Dec, but I did Jan onwards and traveled to US (5+ months) and then to UAE (Where I work now). And also to note, during this time I was unemployed and was traveling to multiple cities in US, my status being tourist. Should I be worried? Why are they asking same info again? And also, do I need fill up entire past 10 years travel history as the form states that? Or should I just do for the period?

Expecting your reply soon as I have only 2 days left to upload the document.

Best Regards

aditya24786

Sep 10, 2015
aditya24786 said:
Dear Senior,

I have a doubt regarding the employee reference letter,

I have worked from 08 Feb 2014 to 29 feb 2016 in a Group called XXXX (in its Real Estate vertical) and I appointment letter states XXXX Real Estate Limited. :)
But due to one reason or other in the real estate vertical they have many small small private limited companies and I have been transferred from one to other due to internal restructuring only (have mails as transfer letters to prove that) therefore my total tenure was divided as follows, ::)

Lucina Land Development Limited - Feb 08th, 2014 to March 31st,2014
Indiabulls Properties Private Limited - April 01st, 2014 to June 30th, 2014
Athena Infrastructure Limited - July 01st, 2014 to February 29th, 2016

and my payslips for each tenure states Indiabulls group and the respective company name on top as mentioned above. :eek: ??? :eek:

Now when I have approached the HR they said they will be able to provide only one reference letter :-\ and I have made the following formats to describe this situation of mine.

OPTION 01
To whomsoever it may concern

This is to certify that Mr. XXXX was an employee of the XXXX Group in the Real Estate Vertical. He was employed in the following sister companies of XXXX Real Estate vertical,

XXXX Limited February 08th, 2014 to March 31st,2014
YYYY Private Limited April 01st, 2014 to June 30th, 2014
ZZZZ Limited July 01st, 2014 to February 29th, 2016
NOTE – Transferred from one to another sub-company due to internal restructuring only.

Mr XXXX was a full time basis (XXX hours/week) and at the time of leaving the company he was designated as XXXX at XXXX Grade in the department of Planning and Design and was working from the office at Gurgaon, Haryana, India.
At the time of leaving the company his salary per year was Rs XXXXX.00 and which included the allowances like, House Rent Allowance, Medical Benefits, Leave Travel Assistance and Transport Allowance in accordance with company rules.

The primary duties performed by him during his tenure are listed below,-----------

OPTION 02
To whomsoever it may concern

This is to certify that Mr. XXXX was an employee of the XXXX Group in the Real Estate Vertical from February 08th, 2014 to February 29th, 2016,

Mr XXXX was a full time basis (XXX hours/week) and at the time of leaving the group he was designated as XXXX at XXXX Grade in the department of Planning and Design and was working from the office at Gurgaon, Haryana, India.
At the time of leaving the company his salary per year was Rs XXXXX.00 and which included the allowances like, House Rent Allowance, Medical Benefits, Leave Travel Assistance and Transport Allowance in accordance with company rules.

The primary duties performed by him during his tenure are listed below,-----------

Which format will work in the case of PR Option 01 or option 02 or if anyone who have faced the similar situation Kindly provide your views on the same or the format you have used.
Seniors please help need your view urgently

8023ber

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
HI !!HELP PLEASE !!

i got my note today

says " eligible not met"

found out it is because i didnt submit my originally copy of the degree and transcription i got from my back home, only submitted WES.

so i reached CSE today, and have all the documentation submitted

am i still have a chance get my ppr? or i will get rejected for sure?

AOR JAN 02 /2016 FSW INLAND
R10 PASSED
NOT NEEDED FOR BG
NOTE ORDERED MAR 15/2016
GOT NOTE APRIL 20/2016

THANKS A LOT

nedved13

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
TEF 02-02-2016
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
04-02-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
8023ber said:
HI !!HELP PLEASE !!

i got my note today

says " eligible not met"

found out it is because i didnt submit my originally copy of the degree and transcription i got from my back home, only submitted WES.

so i reached CSE today, and have all the documentation submitted

am i still have a chance get my ppr? or i will get rejected for sure?

AOR JAN 02 /2016 FSW INLAND
R10 PASSED
NOT NEEDED FOR BG
NOTE ORDERED MAR 15/2016
GOT NOTE APRIL 20/2016

THANKS A LOT
Cross your fingers, nothing to do now, just hope that the vo consider your additional documents

priteshhi

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016
Nomination.....
07-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-02-2017
Hi guys,

I recently received ITA and have few queries, can someone please help me out:

1) As POF (I have mostly FD's that gets renewed yearly + saving a/c ), my plan was to submit monthly generated combined bank statements & bank balance certificate as on current date. Would it be fine if I merge all the 8 months statements (approx 40 pages) and bank balance certificate to 1 PDF and upload it. Since I'm not able to find any option to upload multiple PDF files on CIC portal.

Please share your experiences?
Do you think I should attach letter of explanation for this?

2) I have upfront medical coming week, what document i need to collect from the doctor to upload?

3) The reference letters provided during my PNP application were 2 years old, Would it be fine if I provide updated reference letter for current employer and 1 of my previous employer has relocated his location can I get a new reference letter with updated address and upload it instead of the current reference letter that I hold?

Also, do I need to attach letter of explanation for this?

kaizadhans

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
20/04/2016
AOR Received.
10/06/2016
Passport Req..
06/12/2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
I am very sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences. May his soul Rest in Peace.

You can get married without any repercussions - this will NOT affect your PR status in anyway. If you do not have your PR card with you and you want to go back to Canada, you can apply for a one time travel document (PRTD). You do NOT need your PR card to apply for a PRTD. You need to apply for this document in the Canadian consulate in your location.

Once you get this (and along with your PP), you can travel to Canada . As for your wife, you can apply for her PR through spousal sponsorship. For your mother, you can bring her to Canada on a "Super Visa".

Link (Spousal Sponsorship) ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse.asp

Link (Super Visa) ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/supervisa.asp

If her super visa is approved, she can come to Canada and stay with you for up to 2 years.

Nothing can replace the loss of a parent - May you have the strength to accept it and move on. I wish you good luck and all the very best!

Please feel free to post/PM me any further questions you might have.
You are a good soul bro! :)

arunpc86

Mar 17, 2016
Hi,

I received ITA yesterday. While filling the form, I came across this question.

Has X, and if applicable, X's family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.

Now, I haven't made any trips in the last 10 years. But my family has made many trips. Apart from my wife, no body else would be accompanying me to Canada. Should I still provide the travel details of my parents and brother?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
arunpc86 said:
Hi,

I received ITA yesterday. While filling the form, I came across this question.

Has X, and if applicable, X's family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.

Now, I haven't made any trips in the last 10 years. But my family has made many trips. Apart from my wife, no body else would be accompanying me to Canada. Should I still provide the travel details of my parents and brother?
An applicant’s family/closest relatives, in the context of an application to CIC is defined as a spouse or common-law partner and dependent children. So you need to provide travel details only for you and wife and dependent children (if any).