AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Parry_k said:
Hi

I have a doubt regarding the IELTS requirement for Express Entry.
I took the test in March this year but I applied for revaluation in writing and I am hoping for an increase in the score.
Also, I have registered to take the test again in May in case the revaluation doesn't improve the score.
The revaluation result will come after I have appeared for the test the second time.

My doubt is, in case I get an improved score in revaluation for my previous test, can I use the same in my Express Entry application or does it have to be the latest IELTS result?

Thanks in advance.

Any of those which you would received highest scores as per my experienced,i did same and got ITA too.
Good luck

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Parry_k said:
Hi

I have a doubt regarding the IELTS requirement for Express Entry.
I took the test in March this year but I applied for revaluation in writing and I am hoping for an increase in the score.
Also, I have registered to take the test again in May in case the revaluation doesn't improve the score.
The revaluation result will come after I have appeared for the test the second time.

My doubt is, in case I get an improved score in revaluation for my previous test, can I use the same in my Express Entry application or does it have to be the latest IELTS result?

Thanks in advance.
Agree with Rabin. You can use the scores from Test Result Form whichever gives you better CRS, as long as it is valid.

quarko

Star Member
May 23, 2015
What is the minimal amount of time required to work in Canada to recieve the bonus points for "1 year skilled work experience in Canada"? I mean, if I get 11 months and 20 days, will that count? Or should I have 12 months exactly and not an hour less?

Thanks in advance.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
quarko said:
What is the minimal amount of time required to work in Canada to recieve the bonus points for "1 year skilled work experience in Canada"? I mean, if I get 11 months and 20 days, will that count? Or should I have 12 months exactly and not an hour less?

Thanks in advance.
12 and not an hour less.

quarko

Star Member
May 23, 2015
StAnger said:
12 and not an hour less.
Hm, maybe this is not exactly EE related question, but maybe somebody here will know the answer.

I have an open work permit for 1 year exactly. And I want to use it to get that 1 year of experience in Canada to immigrate. My current plan looks like this:

1. Go in with Tourist visa.
2. Look for job. Find one. Sign a contract for a year with some date X specified when I begin working.
3. On date X, go to the border, activate my Open Work Permit, and start working from the same day for precisely 1 year.
4. At the end of the year collect bonus points.

Is this plan feasible? Is there an easier way to accomplish the same result having a (not yet activated) 1 year open work permit on hands?

Thanks.

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I have sent my FBI PCC and the status is still "provided" and not moving to "we have received the document".

Could this be an issue? Not sure if they really got the document or not..

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
AnnaBG said:
Hi all,

I have sent my FBI PCC and the status is still "provided" and not moving to "we have received the document".

Hiii, did you put it through CSE also ? just a thought..

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AnnaBG said:
Hi all,

Don't worry, at times they leave the status as provided.

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
AnnaBG said:
I sent through the profile only.
I hope they got all they need.
i have see some other applicants also where status does not change after providing documents. seems normal.

NNN123451

May 2, 2016
I have newly joined in the group, I submitted my PNP application in January, I need a help from you guys, I am CSC applicant and changed my address recently , I want to send change of address info to OINP but I didn't find any web form on the website to fill it and send it over , can someone requested for it and know and can send me link to webform or actual webform to change address..thanks for your help

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
NNN123451 said:
I have newly joined in the group, I submitted my PNP application in January, I need a help from you guys, I am CSC applicant and changed my address recently , I want to send change of address info to OINP but I didn't find any web form on the website to fill it and send it over , can someone requested for it and know and can send me link to webform or actual webform to change address..thanks for your help
Replied to your post on the other thread.

Mikoy20

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
Doc's Request.
09-04-2016
Nomination.....
20-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
Med's Request
06-05-2016 (ITA)
Med's Done....
16-05-2016
Passport Req..
04-08-2016
Hello there, I have a question about the medical exam that we need to do after receiving ITA. I have read that the form IMM1017E needs to be provided to the hospital which will be given by the visa office, as mentioned in CIC site. I would like to ask if that is already included once ITA is already received or do we need to do something to have that form? I am a bit confused, please help.

jeni1981

Jul 11, 2015
Hi guys.
I have a query regarding renewing my EE profile due to it expire May 1st. I am sorry, I imagine the question has been asked too many times, how should I do it the job bank registration again, I have not received any information after updating my application. Please help.

abhay.sudhakaran

Nov 21, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2016
Doc's Request.
10-01-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2016
Med's Done....
01-03-2016
Passport Req..
19-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2016
LANDED..........
05-11-2016
Would anyone know what application type option to choose in the Case Specific Enquiry form, when sending additional supporting documents for my express entry - PR application (FSW Inland) ?

Should i opt for "Express entry" or something else like - "Verification of Status, replacement and ammendments of documents."