+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Evernabin said:
I have been working in the same company since 2011. Although, my roles and responsibilities have remained same, supervisors changed in between and I was promoted twice. Do I need to get reference letter from each of my supervisors, or the one from my current supervisor would work?? Also, I will be able to furnish a separate letter from HR department stating my appointment date, current designation and salary.
If your HR is ready to provide you the letter as per the requirement mentioned in the Application Guide, you need not get any letter from your supervisor. If not, then you can get the letter from your current supervisor.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
CABA said:
Is it worth applying (spending 1500 CAD) for Ontario PNP in case I get LOI. what is the % chance i will get PNP?
What is your CRS Score? The answer to your question will depend on your current score.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
CABA said:
It's 448 - what do you suggest?
Basing my assumption on past trend, it seems unlikely for the score to go below 450 anytime soon. As per the last draw the cutoff CRS score for ITA was 457. You can find the update here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/index.asp?expand=mi-pr-express#mi-pr-express

In fact, my score is 451, I thought of waiting for a direct invite, but when I got the PT NOI on Oct 8th, I applied and that decision was right for me as it never came down to 451 since I created my profile.

If you get an invite from OINP, I would suggest you keep all the documents ready and wait until 1 week to the expiry of 45 days deadline. If the scores for ITA does not go down or you do not get an ITA by then, you can send your file to OINP. Then, at least you would not miss the opportunity to apply for OINP.

Vinnie0310

Oct 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
25-02-2016
Nomination.....
13-01-2016
AOR Received.
22-02-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
10-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-05-2016
Passport Req..
22-09-2016
In 2012, I travelled on an 'Emergency Certificate' to India since my passport had been damaged. Subsequently, I was issued a renewed passport in India (my home country) for which I had to submit the EC to the passport office. However, I do not have an entry stamp to India on my passport and I do not have any photocopies of the EC.

Is there any other way I can prove the date on which I returned to India? Will this lead to a rejection of my application?

I am extremely worried and I need to act immediately since I have received an ITA and need to submit my application by March 13.

Please help! :'( :'(

lexie.tang

Feb 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
got my CELPIP 2 days ago and boosted my CRS from 440 to 450.
Should I take another language test or just wait...

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

If I have a new express entry profile while having an ITA and then be sent another ITA (miraculously) is it a problem to decline the first one and proceed with the second?

I dont think I can deal in time with my POF but I need few more days .. I want to be included in the next draw this is why I am asking.

Ppp2015

Jan 26, 2016
Hey!

I'm having a mini panic! I've read on this forum that people have been rejected for not matching their NOC. My employer refused to list roles and responsibilities in my reference letter. In fact the only thing that were allowed by their policy to supply were by roles and dates I worked in those roles during my 8yr employment with them.

They are still my current employer and my LM is not allowed to write a personal reference as per company policy.

I submitted in Nov 2015!!! Now worried I will get rejected due to lack of info so have submitted a CSE and attached my resume and also some generic job descriptions from my company intranet so show what a person in each of the roles I held should be doing.

Do you think this is enough? Is it too late? Will they even look at it?

Totally panicking now :-(

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
AnnaBG said:
Hi all,

If I have a new express entry profile while having an ITA and then be sent another ITA (miraculously) is it a problem to decline the first one and proceed with the second?

I dont think I can deal in time with my POF but I need few more days .. I want to be included in the next draw this is why I am asking.
If you already have an ITA which you have not declined, you will not get another ITA because you wont be in the pool. Miracles like this do not happen unfortunately.
For you to get ITA, you need to be in the EE pool and for this when you already have received an ITA, you need to decline it first. And once you get back into the pool, your CRS score should be equal or above the cut-off CRS for that draw.

All the best.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
Ppp2015 said:
Hey!

I'm having a mini panic! I've read on this forum that people have been rejected for not matching their NOC. My employer refused to list roles and responsibilities in my reference letter. In fact the only thing that were allowed by their policy to supply were by roles and dates I worked in those roles during my 8yr employment with them.

They are still my current employer and my LM is not allowed to write a personal reference as per company policy.

I submitted in Nov 2015!!! Now worried I will get rejected due to lack of info so have submitted a CSE and attached my resume and also some generic job descriptions from my company intranet so show what a person in each of the roles I held should be doing.

Do you think this is enough? Is it too late? Will they even look at it?

Totally panicking now :-(
No one can say for sure what will happen in your case. However, you are saying your company did list roles you worked and the dates but they did not list responsibilities? If that is the case, if your role description matching (near matching) with the NOC you selected? Also, it seems you have tried your best to explain your case (submitting a CSE ).

You just have to wait and see what happens next as it seems your company policy is strict and there is no room to get help from them to further explain your case.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
Vinnie0310 said:
In 2012, I travelled on an 'Emergency Certificate' to India since my passport had been damaged. Subsequently, I was issued a renewed passport in India (my home country) for which I had to submit the EC to the passport office. However, I do not have an entry stamp to India on my passport and I do not have any photocopies of the EC.

Is there any other way I can prove the date on which I returned to India? Will this lead to a rejection of my application?

I am extremely worried and I need to act immediately since I have received an ITA and need to submit my application by March 13.

Please help! :'( :'(
In travel history, CIC do not ask you to list the dates you entered and left the country of your residence or citizenship. CIC only asks for entry and exit dates for countries other than the country of residence and country you are a citizen of. So do not worry about this.

Also, you are only supposed to provide bio pages of the passport and not every single page where there is a visa/entry and exit stamps.

Vinnie0310

Oct 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
25-02-2016
Nomination.....
13-01-2016
AOR Received.
22-02-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
10-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-05-2016
Passport Req..
22-09-2016
darklord said:
In travel history, CIC do not ask you to list the dates you entered and left the country of your residence or citizenship. CIC only asks for entry and exit dates for countries other than the country of residence and country you are a citizen of. So do not worry about this.

Also, you are only supposed to provide bio pages of the passport and not every single page where there is a visa/entry and exit stamps.
Hi Darklord,

Thanks for the reply.

What do you mean by 'country of residence'? Let me give you a background, I lived in Australia from March 2008 to December 2012 (first on a student visa and then on a bridging visa while my Temporary residence visa was under process (rejected due incorrect 'NOC' selected in the application). I have proof of employment till November 30, 2012 after which I moved back to India and commenced work at my current job since February 2013. So for the period of December 2012 to February 2013, wouldn't there be an ambiguity about my whereabouts? From what I understand about visa processes, for a country, in order to accept you as a permanent residence requires a clean criminal check along with education, work experience, ability to communicate, and initial finances. From a risk manager prospective I find that to be a gaping hole in my application since I do not have a definitive proof of my whereabouts for a considerable period of my life.

What does your experience tell you?

Fate69

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
I've just got a PT Letter from Ontario. I was wondering If I don't have any ties in Ontario, can I still apply? What should I write on the explanation of ties letter to them?

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Fate69 said:
I've just got a PT Letter from Ontario. I was wondering If I don't have any ties in Ontario, can I still apply? What should I write on the explanation of ties letter to them?

Thanks
Ties are optional. You can apply. You can say you have no ties. In the Letter of intent, you can outline your intent to reside in Ontario and give them reasons as to why you want to reside in Ontario.

Refer this --->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html;msg4952833#msg4952833

razzor

Feb 5, 2016
HI..

I applied in August 2015 under EEBC PNP skilled worker category. But have not received any response. Just wondering if anyone else applied during that period and heard back from BC PNP?