+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
JoacRy said:
I don't know, as I said I choose to believe that people write the truth when they post on this forum. I have not been fortunate enough to be in a position where I can accept an ITA as of yet so I have not got through to the uploading process. My advice from these early posts I read when joining this forum is to upload:

1) ECA
2) Color copy of Certificate
3) Color copy of transcripts

I just don't want to go through the feeling of being rejected for a silly reason.
Alight!! :) !

mark29

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Hello everyone! I have some questions. Can I apply for Express Entry if I already have a PNP application or vice versa? Will there be any complications? Thank you! :) :)

chefnica

Oct 30, 2014
Harsha5877 said:
Hello All,

I recently did my medicals for my express entry invite. Can I use the same medicals for my old CEC PR application? If yes, do you suggest for me wait till it reflects on my EE profile before sending it to CIC to attach to my old application to avoid any confusion?

Cheers,
Hi,
Im on the same boat I applied for old CEC Spet 2014 Application. Recently I tried applying for Express Entry but didnt get much points. Today I got both medical request for my EE application for me and my husband. That the first reply I got. I did not get any ITA or AOR? IS this normal?

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
Hi guys,

I did not check the previous posts in this forum, so sorry if there is answer for my question.
Can somebody tell me, how does the skill transferability factors work in EE profile? The maximum is 100 points, but there is 250 points are available.
Thanks a lot.

Rasul

Jan 25, 2016
Thank you so much for Kind Help that is I really appreciate!!!

Just to clarify if anybody knows, online degrees does as well counted, or it should be only full time?

Thank you in advance

Rasul

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sandra02 said:
Hi guys,

I did not check the previous posts in this forum, so sorry if there is answer for my question.
Can somebody tell me, how does the skill transferability factors work in EE profile? The maximum is 100 points, but there is 250 points are available.
Thanks a lot.
You can use the CRS tool to calculate. Once you key in the details and you press submit, your CRS will be displayed along with a breakup of your points. Here's the link --> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp .

This is how the breakup would look like -

Core/Human factors

Age = 110
Level of education = 120
Official Languages = 130
First Official Language = 130
Second Official Language = 0
Canadian work experience = 0

Subtotal - Core/Human capital factors = 360
Spouse factors

Level of education = 0
First Official Languages = 0
Canadian work experience = 0

Subtotal - Spouse factors = 0
Skill transferability factors
Education

A) Official Language proficiency and education = 25
B) Canadian work experience and education = 0

Subtotal = 25
Foreign work experience

A) Official Language proficiency and foreign work experience = 50
B) Canadian and foreign work experience B) = 0

Subtotal = 50

Certificate of qualification = 0

Subtotal Skill transferability factors = 75
Comprehensive Ranking System formula

Subtotal Core/Human capital + Spouse factors + Skill transferability = 435

Additional points = 0

Grand total = 435

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Rasul said:
Thank you so much for Kind Help that is I really appreciate!!!

Just to clarify if anybody knows, online degrees does as well counted, or it should be only full time?

Thank you in advance

Rasul
I'm not sure but you could contact WES and find out. Use the online contact form on their website. Here's the link - http://wes.org/support/

crosstheevil

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
IMMEDIATE FAMILY MEMBERS NOT INCLUDED, POST E-APR, NEED HELP!

The title says it all. After re-uploading the files, my EE account was reset and I must have forgotten to re-input family info (my parents and siblings NOT my spouse and kids).

Is this a serious problem? I believe many people have been rejected for silly things. I have sent a CSE but still I'm worried that I might be rejected on that ground. Anyone who has experienced the same/similar situation, please help!

For those who haven't submitted, please double check and ask someone else to check your application for you.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
crosstheevil said:
IMMEDIATE FAMILY MEMBERS NOT INCLUDED, POST E-APR, NEED HELP!

The title says it all. After re-uploading the files, my EE account was reset and I must have forgotten to re-input family info (my parents and siblings NOT my spouse and kids).

Is this a serious problem? I believe many people have been rejected for silly things. I have sent a CSE but still I'm worried that I might be rejected on that ground. Anyone who has experienced the same/similar situation, please help!

For those who haven't submitted, please double check and ask someone else to check your application for you.
This is not a serious issue, IMO. Since you have sent in a CSE, you are good to go!

crosstheevil

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
rajkamalmohanram said:
This is not a serious issue, IMO. Since you have sent in a CSE, you are good to go!
Thank you, just thinking of having to start everything all over again scares me.

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
friend has this issue:

She is married and applying with her husband. Her husband, however, has divorced once before he met her.
His current status is listed married to her.
Should he provide docs like divorce agreement and in which section?

aaxush

Jan 27, 2016
Hello all,

I have foreign(UK) experiace of around one year in total.
I spent 6 week in 2006, 1 week in 2011 and 59 week in 2013-2014.

am I elegible for points for foreign work experiance ( other than Canada).

If yes, then I will get 25 points for CLB 9.

My other question is that what should be my matching NOC corrosponding to my profile.

I am working in VLSI verification and validation.

Thanks a lot,

CABA

Jan 14, 2016
Hi,

My ECA reads somewhat like this

Canadian Equivalency Summary - Bachelor's Degree (4years)

Credential Analysis 1 - Bachelor's degree (4 years)
Credential Analysis 2 - Bachelor's degree (3 years)

What should I choose while submitting Education Section? "Two or more degrees" or "Bachelor's degree"

What is the relevance of Summary section in ECA report?

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
Thank you so much! Very good link for check our points.

Joexue

Jan 27, 2016
Hi my EE application open 14 Jan 16, score 418, I selected all provinces. Just wonder if Ontario will give PT very soon. Is there some certainty for 400 points above as they mentioned? How soon can I receive it? I guess I just need to wait now and do nothing? many thanks!