+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

my uncle lives in Toronto for about 15 years and he and his family have canadian citizenship.
I answered YES to the question do you have relatives in Canada.

As far as I understand proving he is canadian citizen is easy (he should scan some document which name I forgot) and a lease or utility bill.
Then the CIC web site says "provide your relationship to this person" .. How can I prove a relationship to my mother's brother ..

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
AnnaBG said:
Hi,

my uncle lives in Toronto for about 15 years and he and his family have canadian citizenship.
I answered YES to the question do you have relatives in Canada.

As far as I understand proving he is canadian citizen is easy (he should scan some document which name I forgot) and a lease or utility bill.
Then the CIC web site says "provide your relationship to this person" .. How can I prove a relationship to my mother's brother ..
You can provide birth certificates of your uncle and your monther. Your mother's and your uncle's BC s will show common parent and proves that he is your mother's brother. You can provide your BC or other documents that show your mother's name so that the officer knows that he is your uncle.

Rasul

Jan 25, 2016
Hello Mates,

One more question to clarify please:
Can you please define "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years"
This is 2 full time Bachelor degrees OR 3 years of Bachelor degree (usually) + any certificate?
Under term "Certificate" or "Diploma" is there any definition in regards to period of study, subject etc?

Thank you in advance

Rasul

S Singh

Jun 8, 2012
Hi to all!
I have an issue.
i was employed in a small company 2 years back. After getting a better offer, i decided to leave the job i had. However, i notified about this to my employer just 9 days ago. So, he made me to work on even sundays (because of the workload) and issued me the reference letter on my last day of employment (which was sunday). I have filed my case and the letter is with CIC.....Would it create any trouble? Nevertheless, my ex employer is a nice guy and would confirm my employment if any verification occurs.

PS- i have submitted other proofs of employment as well.

I am dead worried now. Please help

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Rasul said:
Hello Mates,

One more question to clarify please:
Can you please define "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years"
This is 2 full time Bachelor degrees OR 3 years of Bachelor degree (usually) + any certificate?
Under term "Certificate" or "Diploma" is there any definition in regards to period of study, subject etc?

Thank you in advance

Rasul
Check this link out-

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/eca-conversion.asp

Open it and click on 2 or more degrees.

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I know I have read this question somewhere but dont remember the answer ...
Can I go back to my profile to change something after I go to the checklist in the post ITA application?

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks.
And again this profile is killing me.
The system doesnt let me enter "work and travel programme " for purpose of travel in travel history. It does not allow spaces.

What should I enter? This is J1 visa for students for 5 month validity.

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I apologize for this.. it was a system bug. Did accept it on the fourth try

genghisfarn

Jan 26, 2016
briandg said:
If you have any question....i will try to answer all your questions....
Hello! Hope you're all well. I have 21 days left to submit my EE application. I feel I have everything in order but I have been rejected before for only uploaded my Wes certificates and not my actual degree certificates.

I wondered if anyone knows of any legitimate Visa checking services that are worth using?? Pref based in the UK.

Love love to hear from someone.

Cheers

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
genghisfarn said:
Hello! Hope you're all well. I have 21 days left to submit my EE application. I feel I have everything in order but I have been rejected before for only uploaded my Wes certificates and not my actual degree certificates.

I wondered if anyone knows of any legitimate Visa checking services that are worth using?? Pref based in the UK.

Love love to hear from someone.

Cheers
Go further. As I mentioned in another post in this forum, in November some people said they were rejected for not uploading transcripts as well. I can't verify this but I only take them at their word. Also it costs you nothing, and is one less reason to be rejected.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
JoacRy said:
Go further. As I mentioned in another post in this forum, in November some people said they were rejected for not uploading transcripts as well. I can't verify this but I only take them at their word. Also it costs you nothing, and is one less reason to be rejected.
Really? Rejected for not uploading transcripts? Either it is a lie or the officer is a newbie who's playing boss! IMHO, of course,!

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Really? Rejected for not uploading transcripts? Either it is a lie or the officer is a newbie who's playing boss! IMHO, of course,!
I don't know, as I said I choose to believe that people write the truth when they post on this forum. I have not been fortunate enough to be in a position where I can accept an ITA as of yet so I have not got through to the uploading process. My advice from these early posts I read when joining this forum is to upload:

1) ECA
2) Color copy of Certificate
3) Color copy of transcripts

I just don't want to go through the feeling of being rejected for a silly reason.

Harsha5877

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

I recently did my medicals for my express entry invite. Can I use the same medicals for my old CEC PR application? If yes, do you suggest for me wait till it reflects on my EE profile before sending it to CIC to attach to my old application to avoid any confusion?

Cheers,