04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
AnnaBG said:
Hi regarding address history. I live at my husbands house since we married in october but the adress on my ID is still my permanent address by which I am regisrered in our town hall.
Am I required any proof of my current address?
No, you are not required to provide any proof of current address. Just mention your present address and all previous addresses correctly.

Sep1223

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 7, 2016
AOR Received.
June 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec
Passport Req..
Jan 10
briandg said:
If you have any question....i will try to answer all your questions....
Hi briandg
Is spouse needs Education assessment too?

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals

djiaene017

Jan 16, 2016
Hi! I'm basically a newbie to EE and just created an EE profile.
So there goes the question re relatives and I answered that I do have a relative in ON, a grandfather (maternal grandfather's brother) and aunts/uncle (mother's cousins). We're really close (they sent an invitation letter for us to have a tourist visa and it was approved years ago) and I didn't know that CIC only accept 1st degree relatives. So my questions are:
1. Do I need to edit/delete/withdraw my profile so I can change my answers in this section?
2. Can this mistake be used against me in the future? (i don't know. ineligibility if I can't provide proof?) :'(
3. What can I do to change this without messing up with my profile?

Thanks

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I have listed 3 jobs for which i have reference letters.
Two short term - 3 months each and one that is 3 years.
One of the short term 3 months job is NOC level D which I did not pay attention that this does not qualify for EE. I have the needed 3 years experience from my other jobs so I do not really need those 3 months. But I cannot change my profile anymore....

I know they ask you for all your occupations but ... Is this a problem as it wont affect my score?
What should I do?

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AnnaBG said:
Hi,

One of the short term 3 months job is NOC level D which I did not pay attention that this does not qualify for EE. I have the needed 3 years experience from my other jobs so I do not really need those 3 months. But I cannot change my profile anymore....

I know they ask you for all your occupations but ... Is this a problem as it wont affect my score?
What should I do?
Any seniors have a clue about that?

shankargv

Star Member
Jun 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Hi All, I am a CEC applicant. Today i got request letter for Schedule A and Singapore PCC. In the letter, the deadline for Schedule A is 7 days and for Singapore PCC is 60 days.

However when i login to mycic and look at the place where I need to upload these files, the deadline shows as 5 Feb which is less than 60 days.

Has anyone faced this type of situation. Please advise

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AnnaBG said:
Hi,

What should I do?
As long as it does not affect your score, it is fine. I am in a similar position where I have the reference letters for short-term jobs, and I know I will not get points for them but I am choosing to disclose anyway in the interests of full, honest and open disclosure. The only thing is that all my jobs are in the same NOC. I still think you will be fine.

Be2015

Jan 11, 2016
Hello

Please I have the following questions:

1. Is language test the first stage in the Express Entry ?
2. Does the selection from the EE pool depend on highest score or are there other criteria that could be considered?
3. If a candidate is not successful in the EE, are there other alternatives that could be used to migrate to Canada?

Thanks

redd456

Sep 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-16
AOR Received.
19-01-16
Med's Done....
26-01-16
please help.

how do i withdraw an already applied application

djiaene017

Jan 16, 2016
Hi all! Can someone answer my inquiries as I don't know what would be my next step ???

djiaene017 said:
Hi! I'm basically a newbie to EE and just created an EE profile.
So there goes the question re relatives and I answered that I do have a relative in ON, a grandfather (maternal grandfather's brother) and aunts/uncle (mother's cousins). We're really close (they sent an invitation letter for us to have a tourist visa and it was approved years ago) and I didn't know that CIC only accept 1st degree relatives. So my questions are:
1. Do I need to edit/delete/withdraw my profile so I can change my answers in this section?
2. Can this mistake be used against me in the future? (i don't know. ineligibility if I can't provide proof?) :'(
3. What can I do to change this without messing up with my profile?

Thanks

D123

Mar 16, 2015
Landing Question:
POF:
I have the required money in TD Bank.. and presently I am not in Canada…
Would it be OK if i take printout of TD Bank statement at home and show it to immigration officer at the POE ? meaning i would not be able to get it sealed ans signed from TD bank officials from my country .. please suggest.