+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

Harsha5877

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
terki said:
an explanation letter with proof of employment will suffice - you may attach it on EE
Thank you. I will be attaching the job verification letter. Will provide an explanation letter as well.

valsanail

Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2016
Doc's Request.
No additional documents request since AOR
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
14-10-2016
Hi dear all, today i have finished filling my PR application, on the next step I guess I will have to make the payment and upload the required documents for each section. Please, can somebody clarify, after submitting the application with all the supporting papers do we need to submit any additional forms??

auss1e

Jan 5, 2016
Hi hi!
I haven't gotten my ITA for PR yet, but am hoping to!
Have applied for EE and am wondering what are the things I need to submit once I get the ITA - 60days isn't a whole lot of time to obtain information from government departments / universities or employers anywhere :D So am hoping to be as prepared as I can.
Please help if you can?
Thanks lots!

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, in one of the threads I saw a post claiming that you can send your duties to some official email and get back a reply with your NOC.
I cannot find that and I am stuck between thosetwo NOCs, I think I might have made a mistake with my NOC.

Iestyn

Jan 12, 2016
Hi all, quick and easy question re work experience. :)

I completed a 4 year sandwich Degree here in the UK - A sandwich degree is a course specific to the UK, a four-year undergraduate course - in which students undertake a placement year, or internship in industry; normally after the second year at university.

As per above, in my third year I spend 13 months full time working for pharmaceutical company GlaxoSmithKline as an IT Analyst, then returned to university for my final year.

Question - does this count as work experience given the wording "Work experience while you were a full-time student does not count."

Yes, I was still enrolled, still a student technically, but I was working full time, being paid a salary.

Thanks!

HoPe90

Nov 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
IN LAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/01/2016
Doc's Request.
22/11/2016
Nomination.....
06/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
to answer your questions as long as you were a student any experience gained then would not count even if you were earning salary.

anacorrea87

Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
27-01-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
03-02-2016 Passed
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
21-06-2016
Hello,

FOR POF, I have a big debit from my account when I paid my down payment of my apartment. Do I need to explain why did i have that money take out of my account to CIC?

My common in law partner also transfer me 5000 after that to help cover the cost of the down payment.

What do I have to do to explain both situation?

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
mahfuzul80 said:
You can do upfront medical before ITA. The designated medical centre will then provide you an eMedical form to upload in e-APR.

If you already received ITA then you have to make appointment for medical at least to upload in e-APR. Then CIC will request for medical which you need to be completed.

For convenience and faster process, you should do upfront medical.
Well, I would not suggest doing medicals before ITA. Medicals have to be done as late as possible after ITA because it gives you more time to land. Assuming your EE process takes 6 months, if you do it a month before ITA, 7 months would have already gone by and will give you less time to land. I strongly recommend everyone to go got meds only a few days before you submit your application.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
AnnaBG said:
I received ITA 2 days ago.

HOw much time does it usually take to get results?
Or they get uploaded somewhere?

Medicals are a mistery to me ..

Second question:
There is a field with address history.

Me and my husband are recently married - since october. We live together in his parents house since then.
However, my permanent address at the city hall register is my old address.
Is this an issue?
If I claim address change since october at his place do I need to have it officially changed or they just need to know where I lived ...
1) You have to first fill in all the information in your e-APR. After you are done, you'll get a personalized checklist of documents! Upload all required documents and submit the application!

2) IMO, you can enter your current address where you stay!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Talal Nasir said:
Hi

I have just applied for permanent residency in express entry.

I missed a police certificate to be uploaded.

Tell me the email address I can use to send the missing PCC ?, so they do not make it a issue.

Thank you.
Try raising a CSE -

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
valsanail said:
Hi dear all, today i have finished filling my PR application, on the next step I guess I will have to make the payment and upload the required documents for each section. Please, can somebody clarify, after submitting the application with all the supporting papers do we need to submit any additional forms??
If you are a Provincial Nominee, you'll be asked to fill schedule 4/4A. If there is any gap in personal history, you'll be sent a schedule A request.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
auss1e said:
Hi hi!
I haven't gotten my ITA for PR yet, but am hoping to!
Have applied for EE and am wondering what are the things I need to submit once I get the ITA - 60days isn't a whole lot of time to obtain information from government departments / universities or employers anywhere :D So am hoping to be as prepared as I can.
Please help if you can?
Thanks lots!
Documents like FBI PCC takes around 3 to 4 months to be obtained. If you have a score >=453, then I suggest you to start the process of obtaining PCC (especially if it would take a long time to be obtained). You might have to submit PCC from all countries you've ever been to and stayed for more than 6 months.

anacorrea87

Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
27-01-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
03-02-2016 Passed
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
21-06-2016
Hello,

FOR POF, I have a big debit from my account when I paid my down payment of my apartment. Do I need to explain why did i have that money take out of my account to CIC?

My common in law partner also transfer me 5000 after that to help cover the cost of the down payment.

What do I have to do to explain both situation?

Thanks

arafat1983

Aug 21, 2015
NOC 1212 - Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers

(Employment requirements
Completion of a college program or courses in bookkeeping, accounting or a related subject is required.
Experience in the clerical occupation supervised is required.)

please any one can tell me...i am confuse about this..
i am a banker.i have 4 years job experience in NOC code 1212, but did graduation(4 YEARS)& post graduations in international relations,. i have no college program or course in bookkeeping,accounting or a related subject is required.i have only the job experience, can i apply for express entry for noc 1212. only base on my job experience. is this job related course or degree is mandatory? if i can apply then i will try for express entry, please any one ans ware this question.thank you

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi regarding address history. I live at my husbands house since we married in october but the adress on my ID is still my permanent address by which I am regisrered in our town hall.
Am I required any proof of my current address?