+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Be2015 said:
Hello

Please I have the following questions:

1. Is language test the first stage in the Express Entry ?
2. Does the selection from the EE pool depend on highest score or are there other criteria that could be considered?
3. If a candidate is not successful in the EE, are there other alternatives that could be used to migrate to Canada?

Thanks
1) You need your IELTS TRF and your ECA to create an EE profile.

2) Everyone will be allotted a score. CIC will conduct draws to pick applicants. If your score is >= the the score picked by CIC, you get an ITA.

3 Yes. Investor visa comes to mind first. But you should first understand how EE works. Use the below links.

https://rajtocanada.wordpress.com/2015/09/22/express-entry-in-a-nutshell/

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions-t273928.0.html;msg4108507#msg4108507

Good luck!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
D123 said:
Landing Question:
POF:
I have the required money in TD Bank.. and presently I am not in Canada…
Would it be OK if i take printout of TD Bank statement at home and show it to immigration officer at the POE ? meaning i would not be able to get it sealed ans signed from TD bank officials from my country .. please suggest.
IMO, usually, a bank statement without a seal on it is no better than a plain sheet of paper. I don't recommend that a print of online statement without a seal on it to be shown at POE as POF.

Having said that, POF is not usually asked but if they do, you might get in trouble. Never take unnecessary risk - better safe than sorry!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
redd456 said:
please help.

how do i withdraw an already applied application
Login to your myCIC account. Scroll down. You'll see your EE profile number and other details there. Towards the right side, you'll see a "Withdraw Profile" button. Click on that and proceed.

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi I have misunderstood something which I just realized..
I read in the rejection thread that an application got rejected because cic did not receive the original ECA. I got mine and I dont think any originals are sent to them.

I am at the stage of filling in my application after receiving ITA on 13th and not yet to the upload stage.
How should I send the original ECA to cic?

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
AnnaBG said:
Hi I have misunderstood something which I just realized..
I read in the rejection thread that an application got rejected because cic did not receive the original ECA. I got mine and I dont think any originals are sent to them.

I am at the stage of filling in my application after receiving ITA on 13th and not yet to the upload stage.
How should I send the original ECA to cic?
For Express Entry, after ITA, CIC only ask for the ECA report reference number and not ask one to upload scanned copy of original ECA even.

Still many people upload scanned copy of ECA along with the degree certificates to be on safer side (including me). So no original ECA is required to be sent to CIC for Express Entry stream. So do not worry, you do not need to send ECA report originals to CIC.

Hussainul

Sep 25, 2015
hello everybody,

i just got ITA in the latest draw under Express Entry system and is now really excited about it. However, i have a couple of questions in my mind. I will really appreciate if anybody can help me with those:

1. If get to canada, how long do i and my family need to stay there to keep our permanent residency?
2. I have some bank loans and credit cards. Do I have to pay those out before i take my bank solvency report from by bank?
3. Is tax payment a consideration?

mvd

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does notarized affidavits needs to be sent in original or photocopy for OINP application?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hussainul said:
hello everybody,

i just got ITA in the latest draw under Express Entry system and is now really excited about it. However, i have a couple of questions in my mind. I will really appreciate if anybody can help me with those:

1. If get to canada, how long do i and my family need to stay there to keep our permanent residency?
2. I have some bank loans and credit cards. Do I have to pay those out before i take my bank solvency report from by bank?
3. Is tax payment a consideration?
1) You and your family should stay in Canada for at least 2 years out of any five year period to maintain your residency obligation.

2) I don't think solvency reports are required. A letter from the bank that contains your name, account number, date of opening and the balance will suffice (along with 6 months bank statements, of course).

3) Tax documents are not usually asked.

SIDD007

Dec 18, 2015
Hi,
I need a advise from all the fellow knowledgeable people on this forum for my particular case.

Little bit of my background- I have finished my masters from canada in mechanical engineering and m working here for more than a year now. I have already received invitation for PR on january 6th 2016 and have to upload documents by march 6th. Now my question is regarding status of my to be wife. We will be getting married in month july and i want to try and get her PR with mine itself. We have not yet registered our marriage and will be doing that in july itself. WHat options do i have to get her in Canada? I want to get my wife with me in month of july
1) Should i accept my invite and start processing my PR and hope that it wont be processed till july and then add her name in application in month of july?
2) Should i decline my invitation and apply again in april or may making it sure that my file will not be processed till we get married?
3) WHat visa should i get her to canada? Should i process her visitors visa? What options do i have.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Siddharth

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI,

Is there a way to track what is happening with my PCC from FBI?
They received it on 17th dec but the money have not been withdrawn from my card.

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
AnnaBG said:
HI,

Is there a way to track what is happening with my PCC from FBI?
They received it on 17th dec but the money have not been withdrawn from my card.
Join this thread: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fbi-pcc-t247817.2940.html

You have a long wait ahead of you. FBI is currently opening and processing applications received end of September.

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Hello

I want to ask a question
I am in Canada working on implied status
And applied for express entry.
As i am working, do i need to show funds?? If yes then how much?

mesa

Jan 20, 2016
I need advise, please.
Applied under Express Entry Experience Class at Oct.19, 2015. Received a notification of rejection for a still unsolved matter (CIC need additional documents) my application status is shown as cancelled, in the section 'documents' it says: We need additional documents. In the last section it says: No final decicion has been started yet.
I do have an upload button where CIC needs the additional information. I have the document reday, uploaded it, when I go to the next page to sign, I fill it out, then push the sign button; a system error occurs.
I phoned CIC they just told me, my application is rejected, so I should even have the chance to upload anything. But I sure do, just the submission is the issue.
I also figured that I have in my application profile in the section, where you usually see e.g. the Express Entry Profile before submission, a section: Online Application, when I click on it it looks same like the Express entry, but I'm sure i haven't created this one.
Any idea? i don't mind to send a screen shot via PM.

Thank you in advance

yxlxh

Jul 14, 2015
Help please!

I got a nomination letter from Saskatchewan and my occupation is 2241 Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians. but I got a letter of reference from my former company which wrote my job title is Computer hardware development engineer. In my country , hardware engineer or electrical engineer do not need a license but in Canada engineer means "Professional engineer" and need a license. I do not have a Canada's license. Do you think this reference letter is acceptable by the nomination officer of CIC?

Thank you so much.

note:I need to submit two letters of reference. One is the letter I mentioned as before whose job title is Computer hardware development engineer for one year, the other has a job title "Electronics Engineering Technologist" for five years.