Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
TBD
deepalivg said:
Hey Monsier,
What is the difference between Right to PR and PR application cost?
PR application cost is - Cost of Recovery - This is mandatory & needs to be paid at the time of applying - "charges fees to partially recover the cost of providing some services to the public".

Right to PR is Visa Stamping fee.

You may refer the following link for more details - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/fees/imm/express.asp

deepalivg

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
ey Monsier,
How many points will we gain if My credentials are verified and I also give IELTS?
Is IELTS and credentials verification necessary if My hubby is a PA and I am dependent with kid?

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
Hello frends...
My education is not related to my work experience i am afraid that it might be a reason of rejection....so has anyone faced rejection or in same situation?
Plz advise whether i should make my EE profile or not??

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepalivg said:
ey Monsier,
How many points will we gain if My credentials are verified and I also give IELTS?
Is IELTS and credentials verification necessary if My hubby is a PA and I am dependent with kid?
If you are not the PA, you can add up to 20 points to their CRS score by taking IELTS (CLB 9 or above in each section) and up to 10 points by getting your education assessed (if it is Masters or above). This isn't mandatory though.

Sheb89

Aug 8, 2015
I have a doubt regarding my express entry score. I have 387 points & had created my profile on April 15th. I recently changed my marital status to married. But the points haven't gone down even after submitting my updated profile. Can anyone clear my doubt on this.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
$unn¥123 said:
Hello frends...
My education is not related to my work experience i am afraid that it might be a reason of rejection....so has anyone faced rejection or in same situation?
Plz advise whether i should make my EE profile or not??
Your education and work experience need not necessarily match. So, in my opinion, it is very unlikely that CIC will reject you based on this.

jahanzaibkh

Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
17-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-09-2016
Hi,

I have experience letter from a company which is now closed. Will this effect my application?

jagsisingh

May 10, 2015
Mississauga
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
01-03-2017
Passport Req..
26-04-2017
jagsisingh said:
Guys I am on Inter company transfer visa in Canada right now and have created EE profile and registered with job bank successfully.
I would like to know how to get LMIA supported Job Offer as whenever I tell consultants that I am on closed visa they say they do not have LMIA supported requirements.

Are there specific consultants who deal with LMIA jobs or how to get it.

I am Software Professional with 9 years of experience in Java.
Any reply on it will be much appreciated.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
jahanzaibkh said:
Hi,

I have experience letter from a company which is now closed. Will this effect my application?
You are not responsible if your company closes down. So, I don't think this will affect your application in any way.

deepalivg

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Hi,
Can we show fixed deposit as Proof of funds? Also the fixed deposit is jointly owned first name being in wife's name. If husband is PA, can this Fixed deposit be considered for proof of funds or compulsorily husband's name should be first even if jointly owned?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepalivg said:
Hi,
Can we show fixed deposit as Proof of funds? Also the fixed deposit is jointly owned first name being in wife's name. If husband is PA, can this Fixed deposit be considered for proof of funds or compulsorily husband's name should be first even if jointly owned?
Can be used as long as the PA's name appears on it - doesn't matter if it is first or second. To be extra careful, get a signed self-declaration from the other account holder that they have no reservations against you utilizing these funds as your POF.

pretty_18

Star Member
May 26, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
NOC:2141 Quebec.Code:B666
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 5, 2015 CC charged: Nov. 25, 2015
AOR Received.
Jan. 12,2016
IELTS Request
Nov. 1, 2014
Will CIC check the travel date passport vs contract?
it states in the contract, he will train for 1 yr only. 6 months extension was not included in the contract. what will we put in personal history? 1 yr or 1 and 6 months?.

thanks!