+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

bannis

Aug 22, 2015
Hi everyone,

I am currently a postdoc which is a LMIA-exempt job. I met the requirements for both FSW and CEC (458 points, 3yrs working experiences in Canada, IELTS average band 8.0), and yesterday received the ITA for FSW only (Not sure why but probably CIC prefer FSW?).

I was a bit confused about the documents required by FSW.

1. For the "offer of employment", CIC says it should be a permanent and non-seasonal offer. What does the word "permanent" mean here? My oldest offer was provided by the university within the period 2012.09-2014.08, and then it was extended to 2015.08. Now it has been extended again to 2016.08. This is the only offer I have after my PhD graduation. Could it be used as a "permanent and non-seasonal offer"? If not, how can I get such an offer then?

2. What are the differences between "offer of employment" and "letter of employment (there is no Help button so I don't know what it is)"? I have to upload both but I have no idea at all what they should be...

3. To my surprise it does not ask me to upload my IELTS test result. Is it the same for the other FSW applicants? How can they know the result of my language test then without this document?

Sorry I have so many questions but I intended to apply for CEC before. Sadly CIC sent the ITA for FSW...

Thanks in advance for your help!

Regards,
Bannis

kvr007

Aug 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2015
AOR Received.
14-11-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with APP
Med's Request
Submitted with APP
Med's Done....
25-11-2015 Passed
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2016
LANDED..........
15-04-2016
saibruhaspathi said:
hi,

Can you please let me know is ECA required for EE under CEC?

thanks
Anybody .... is it required??

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bannis said:
Hi everyone,

I am currently a postdoc which is a LMIA-exempt job. I met the requirements for both FSW and CEC (458 points, 3yrs working experiences in Canada, IELTS average band 8.0), and yesterday received the ITA for FSW only (Not sure why but probably CIC prefer FSW?).

If you're eligible for both programs, you will receive an ITA for FSW.

I was a bit confused about the documents required by FSW.

1. For the "offer of employment", CIC says it should be a permanent and non-seasonal offer. What does the word "permanent" mean here? My oldest offer was provided by the university within the period 2012.09-2014.08, and then it was extended to 2015.08. Now it has been extended again to 2016.08. This is the only offer I have after my PhD graduation. Could it be used as a "permanent and non-seasonal offer"? If not, how can I get such an offer then?

2. What are the differences between "offer of employment" and "letter of employment (there is no Help button so I don't know what it is)"? I have to upload both but I have no idea at all what they should be...

Did you choose 'Yes' for the question about having a valid job offer? Choose No and this requirement will disappear.

3. To my surprise it does not ask me to upload my IELTS test result. Is it the same for the other FSW applicants? How can they know the result of my language test then without this document?

CIC can check your IELTS results using the TRF number you've provided in the application.

Sorry I have so many questions but I intended to apply for CEC before. Sadly CIC sent the ITA for FSW...

Thanks in advance for your help!

Regards,
Bannis

camanpreet

Jun 1, 2014
I have 2 degree one is Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) from Delhi University and other one is Professional Degree -Chartered Accountant (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Last year I got my ECA done through WES.

WES report summary say Bachelor's Degree 4 years.

However detail report say's
1. Bachelor of Commerce - Canadian Equivalency - Bachelor's Degree (Four Years)
2. Chartered Accountant - Canadian Equivalency - Bachelor's Degree (Three Years)

I am confused whether Undecided my evaluation represents I have “Two or more certificate, diploma or degrees One must be for a program of three or more years” as per CIC's Educational Credential Assessment.

or I have "Bachelor's Degree ( 3 or more year program at a University or College)" as per CIC's Educational Credential Assessment.

Early reply can immensely improve my CRS Score.

Thanks in Advance

Manpreet

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepgill said:
Dear Asivad, Thanks a lot for your help once again. I received experience letter from HCL as required. It is on company letterhead with company's full address, phone numbers and signed and stamped by Senior HR manager. This experience letter doesn't have email address of HR. I think this should be oki. HCL Infosystems is a big company and my experience can easily be verified by calling them on numbers provided on experience letter or should I ask them to include email address as well.

Also, I am planning to have duties and responsibilities on affidavit signed by my co-worker of HCL? We used to work together. She is working in different company now. She will be providing her experience letter to prove that she worked with me. Co worker would be fine or it has to be senior designated member? Regards
Email address is minor detail, not a problem if it isn't mentioned.

The affidavit route is a workaround so there are no regulations there - you can get it signed by an ex-colleague.

dhayalini

Aug 16, 2015
My express entry point says - 255 for What is my possibilities for Physiotherapists (3142)? How to improve my score?

Thanks

jaibhole!

Aug 8, 2015
Hello everyone,

I am just wondering if we can delete from the work history what we created in the EE profile and was carried over after getting ITA. I have put down skill level C jobs and I know I don't need them for experience neither I got points for it, but now its asking for proof for everything. All advise would be welcome, thank you .

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
jaibhole! said:
Hello everyone,

I am just wondering if we can delete from the work history what we created in the EE profile and was carried over after getting ITA. I have put down skill level C jobs and I know I don't need them for experience neither I got points for it, but now its asking for proof for everything. All advise would be welcome, thank you .
I don't think you can do this after getting an ITA. I am not very sure though. Could other members please help?

deyka

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
uk
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2014

• Hi All ,

Getting the following details for my Experiece does any one think any thing else needs to be added- working with an it company
Bonfide from hr for mothers visa- it has salary, role,joining dates etc- doesn't say permanent employee-will drop a note to her asking for the same to be added if they say no will attach the mail.
Letter from manager with job duties detail- this was taken last year with some false reason,have include his detail contact address, have included full time & 8 hours etc here.will include his ID cards here.
Hirerchey screen shot from system as proof that he is my actual manager.
Few months time sheet and salary slips as proof of full time/8 hours work.
Will include all certificate of sponsorships used in UK visa which has my role stated, will include a list of responsibilities as per UK border agency for that role.
Have a recent mail trail with approval from brm..on my job responsibilities for visa extension purpose will include this.
Will include offer letter confirmation letter, and all promotions letter...
Have also managed to get a letter from client on client letter pad explaining my role and duties - have pclient PMs iCard as well.
Just worked with two clients - for the earlier getting similar details on email and attaching the same.
Planning to get a notorised letter from my colleague confirming my job duties ..and will attach his iCard as weell

jai77

Feb 10, 2015
My first cousin sister lives in Canada.Can I get my blood relative points on her behalf as our fathers are brothers.

bigronaldo

Aug 18, 2015
Hello Guys,

I got ITA yesterday night. I have few queries. Please help.

1. How much is the Processing Fee and The Right of Permanent Residence Fee. Should I choose option 'I will pay both' to expedite the process?

2. Where is the documents checklist? Can somebody share the documents required for the process?

3. Is there a page or a link, where I can get the documents and requirements mentioned explicitly?

Guys, I am new to this forum and not using any agent to file my application. I may be asking basic questions. But please help or link me to a page where I can find the answers. Any help will be much appreciated.

Regards
BigR

Scout85

Aug 21, 2015
I believe you can find the PR document check list if you search for it on google, not sure if it would be different for Federal Skilled worker or CEC.... you will need to specify.

If you don't mind me asking, what was your score, and when did you apply?

hae1234

Jan 21, 2015
Hi, if after submitting EE profile and receiving the assessment of "ineligible" is that final? Do I just wait if the CSR cut off goes down or becomes lower?

Is it ok to make several profiles in one EE account?

thanks for your time

deepalivg

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
can we apply for PR under FSW before getting ECA. I mean I am sending ECA to WES and simultaneously want to apply for PR to avoid delay. Is that possible?